Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth (28634 Views)

Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 / Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by plutto44: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2014
joseph1832:
The theme actually got me laughing "Heaven on Earth". While in real life majority of its members after the program will return to their hellish life.
yaba left cum aro graduate remba to take ur medication as prescribe o,ewu otondo
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by joseph1832(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
plutto44:

yaba left cum aro graduate remba to take ur medication as prescribe o,ewu otondo
Ur fada!.
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by adegunwa4real(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Maximus85:

I can't laugh enough. who's light, who is darkness? may God help you from the grip of the devil's advocates. you've been so blinded.

Hmmmm....blinded huh? This world sha...imagine a blind, deaf and dumb person saying someone else is blind! Tufia!...for the record tho...I was taught by my bishop and my spiritual father, my mentor, my inspiration, the same oyedepo you derive so much pleasure in criticizing that I shouldlearn to invest my TIME and not spend it, dear...exchanging E-words with You is a waste of my time since you're so empty and have no wisdom! If you like...run mad or better still go commit suicide because you're perfect than daddy Oyedepo, no one will notice you, you're just a tiny mosquito in the midst of millions....even Jesus was hated and his crucification was birthed from hatred and envy....and like the blessed Bishop will always say, Every genuine child of God is redeem to be envied and not pitied....I understand your frustrations bro! Poverty stricken minds tend to vent their anger on successful people! *sit down dia dey judge someone who is going about his buusiness instead of you to lock yourself inside your cage for 3days, if them give you food refuse am(that is if u even get person wey go give u o) and think of how to better your life and trade with the talent that God has given you (tho I doubt if you wait collect one when u wia created) instead of coming to NL and seeing who will go to hell and who will go to heaven....like say you go even go heaven self if trumpet sound today! Shiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooo....yeye de smell!
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by blessedoluseun(m): 4:16am On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=Taleeysun post=27858468]I must be there![/quote o

okay oo..

1 Like

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by manydgreat(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
@oneda, eventhrough you are right and you are a true christian, didn,t your bible tell you not criticise or judge anybody, talk less of the suppose men of God. "touch not anointing and do my prophet no harm." may what happen to the children of isreal when they talk againg moses even though he was faulty not happen to you. my advise to u, is let God be the judge, you as a good believer, just prah for them. chikina?
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Maximus85(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
adegunwa4real:

Hmmmm....blinded huh? This world sha...imagine a blind, deaf and dumb person saying someone else is blind! Tufia!...for the record tho...I was taught by my bishop and my spiritual father, my mentor, my inspiration, the same oyedepo you derive so much pleasure in criticizing that I shouldlearn to invest my TIME and not spend it, dear...exchanging E-words with You is a waste of my time since you're so empty and have no wisdom! If you like...run mad or better still go commit suicide because you're perfect than daddy Oyedepo, no one will notice you, you're just a tiny mosquito in the midst of millions....even Jesus was hated and his crucification was birthed from hatred and envy....and like the blessed Bishop will always say, Every genuine child of God is redeem to be envied and not pitied....I understand your frustrations bro! Poverty stricken minds tend to vent their anger on successful people! *sit down dia dey judge someone who is going about his buusiness instead of you to lock yourself inside your cage for 3days, if them give you food refuse am(that is if u even get person wey go give u o) and think of how to better your life and trade with the talent that God has given you (tho I doubt if you wait collect one when u wia created) instead of coming to NL and seeing who will go to hell and who will go to heaven....like say you go even go heaven self if trumpet sound today! Shiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooo....yeye de smell!

Lemme help you here. I commend your effort to have typed this long sermon all because of someone who is equal as you in the presence of God.

First, I wasn't taught by just a man, I was taught by God through Jesus Christ. He left a mighty book for me called the Bible.
I don't know what is it with all these useless Titles of today. Did Jesus or any of his disciples gave themselves any title? They were humble preachers. Instead of living large, they help the needy. They hardly rest. All they do is help those physically and spiritually poor. They take no glory for themselves nor boast of any riches.

Second, I'm not sure if you really do use that Bible you carry up and down. I'm not even sure if your bishop abi na Papa as unar dey call am ever read Matthew 23:9 "moreover, do not call ANYONE your father on earth, for one is your father, the heavenly" if your daddy has seen and understood this verse, I wonder why he still allow you his children call him papa.

The Bible is meant for us to read and understand with the help of the holy spirit of God. 2Timothy 3:16&17 will tell you more about what the Bible is meant for.

Jesus was angry and he flogged people because they were buying and selling in his father's temple. Are people buying and selling in your church ground? These are things you need to check and help yourself. I know a yahoo boy in my area that his house is being used for winners house fellowship. Haaaaaba. I can go on and on and on.

We aren't enemies, we are brothers but the truth is hard to accept after plenty years of lies.
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by adegunwa4real(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Maximus85:

Lemme help you here. I commend your effort to have typed this long sermon all because of someone who is equal as you in the presence of God.

First, I wasn't taught by just a man, I was taught by God through Jesus Christ. He left a mighty book for me called the Bible.
I don't know what is it with all these useless Titles of today. Did Jesus or any of his disciples gave themselves any title? They were humble preachers. Instead of living large, they help the needy. They hardly rest. All they do is help those physically and spiritually poor. They take no glory for themselves nor boast of any riches.

Second, I'm not sure if you really do use that Bible you carry up and down. I'm not even sure if your bishop abi na Papa as unar dey call am ever read Matthew 23:9 "moreover, do not call ANYONE your father on earth, for one is your father, the heavenly" if your daddy has seen and understood this verse, I wonder why he still allow you his children call him papa.

The Bible is meant for us to read and understand with the help of the holy spirit of God. 2Timothy 3:16&17 will tell you more about what the Bible is meant for.

Jesus was angry and he flogged people because they were buying and selling in his father's temple. Are people buying and selling in your church ground? These are things you need to check and help yourself. I know a yahoo boy in my area that his house is being used for winners house fellowship. Haaaaaba. I can go on and on and on.

We aren't enemies, we are brothers but the truth is hard to accept after plenty years of lies.

You see, there are so many things I would like to say/enlighten you about, but it is a waste of my time!! Cos from the things you've said so far...its obvious that you (1) lack understanding and (2) not ready to learn...from what I was able to deduct from your write - ups so far, I've come to the conclusion that your one of those religion fanatics who derive pleasure from criticizing anyone they see and they are nothing but hypocrites. Yes! You're just being hypocritical! Now lemme take this opportunity to tell you, (1) Oyedepo is not a title man but he is a servant, a servant of God and a sheperd to God's sheep, he didn't ask for the "papa" "daddy" or "father" of a thing, as a matter of fact its in the church's mandate that using such titles are not allowed....it is the follower's choice to call him that...me being one of them, I call him papa/daddy because I've read my Bible too well and I know that giving someone such title does not make God frown @ the person, I'll give you example...in 2kings 2:12, Elisha reffers to Elijah as father! Also in 1corinthians 4:15 - 17, paul refers to himself as the spiritual father of the conrinthians and of timotheus! Now you see? Calling those that are more blessed with spiritual gifts than us "Father" is not a sin! smiley...you know, the greatest challenges facing the church/body of Christ this days are strive, envy, ignorance and hypocrites like you! And the reason why people like you will never grow spiritually is because you've introduce racism to learning thereby becoming limited in knowledge, you think because you're born again, it means your mind is dead leaving just the spirit, but the truth is...in redemption, our mind is redeemed to become that of Christ, our mind becomes sophisticated! Use your mind man...stop killing yourself! I read where you said you only learn from the Bible and God...man...you also need spiritual teachers, there are so many mysteries in God's word that you can't comprehend with you little mind! Even the bible recomends spiritual teachers...check Acts 8 : 26 - 35! Like you said, am not having any issue with you, we are all brothers...but you seriously need some enlightenment when it comes to Gods word! Stop trying to interprete the Bible to suit your selfish arguments...it is a great offence according to the Bible self. #Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by newspapers: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
phermmo:
i will surely b there by Gods grae

Amen o... It is a must for all winners!!! The Programme is already out !! http://www.divanaija.com.ng/shiloh-2014-live-event-programme-highlights/
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by chrisviral(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition

Abeg my winners Family come and vote for ya brother ooo

Group 2
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Oluqueen: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shiloh 2014 all the way... God bless my soul.
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Taleeysun(f): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2014
I dont blame some people who are poor and would remain poor, its no one's fault but theirs
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by kuphid(f): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
nanizle:

What if you were to resume at shell or Total that same day?
What if someone dear to you was on his/her death bed?

undecided

Shiloh is a 5 day event not a day thing, and I bet shell or total staff don't sleep in the office cos the event runs till late in the evening.

I will rather be in the sanctuary and seek for God's mercy on behalf of a sick loved one than sit on the hospital bed with him/her and do nothing.
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by mayorall(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
All road leads to Canaanland. customise at #70

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Adwexky(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
mayorall:
All road leads to Canaanland. customise at #70
Nice one bro.
Please Take This Credit: You Are A Born Marketer but Dont know why you opt in for Biochem.
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by mayorall(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Adwexky:
Nice one bro.
Please Take This Credit: You Are A Born Marketer but Dont know why you opt in for Biochem.

gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by dasanchez1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Adwexky:
Nice one bro.
seconded. lol
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by enm(m): 4:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Dear brothers and sisters, i greet you in the name of the Lord God Almighty as i wish you all happy new and wonderful month.

Want you all to know that through Christ Jesus, you have been made to be more than a conqueror, you are longer constrained to the problems of your foundation and every other problem because Jesus has set you free, yes you are free, i am free and we are free today and forever more in Jesus name.

Note check your standing with God, its never too late now to have a right standing with God. Come to Jesus and let Him help you.
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by newspapers: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2014
dennismukoro:
Seun must be a winner member

Even if he's not a Winner Member, he truly a WINNER.....!!!! No denying grin grin grin grin
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Taleeysun(f): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Shiloh mood activated
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by Stunner1(f): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Heaven on earth...... HALLELUYAH
Re: SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth by newspapers: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Shiloh is here again http://www.shiloh2015.com/shiloh-2015-updates-upcoming-talent-hunt-show/

Just prepare yourself.

Also, there is a pre Talent hunt that will storm the entire federation for all winners youths. Get prepared and storm into any Winners church close to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.