Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of (32954 Views)

Critics Of The Church Are Committing The Unpardonable Sin. / Shocking! Biblical King Saul & Reverend Oshoffa Of Celestial Church Are In Hell! / Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by bonna4u(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
excuse me, I am looking for Ajoku street.
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by LeoFish92(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
am particularly guilty of surfing the net when the sermon becomes too long and boring.... some of these men of God know nothing about time management, God help us

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by honeyad(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
2,6,7,9 cry
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by soldierdollar(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chai
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
[deleted]
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by braimeddy: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Especially num 9
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by NobleAky(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Thank God I'm a pagan!
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by lanxlot(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
As A Youth, Which Of These Are You Guilty Of In The Church

1. When the pastor starts preaching against fornication and promiscuity and you are guilty of it, discomfort overwhelms you

2. Virtually everybody in the church are singing a particular song and you don't know it, you start wishing the song could quickly come to an end

3. When the pastor starts preaching against having a girl friend/boyfriend, you start feeling uncomfortable especially when your crush is present in the church, and you are like " this pastor just wan spoil my show sha "

4. When the lady you wish to date is present in the church and the pastor start advising the young ladies not to open their legs for any dude until after marriage, inwardly, you are like "wetin dey worry dis pastor now"

5. When the pastor start preaching against examination malpractice and you are guilty of it, you start feeling uncomfortable

6. When your sunday school teacher starts calling out names for opinion and suggestions, you start feeling a bit nervous because your name might be called

7. After standing tiredlessly and praying for hours, immediately the pastor says " In Jesus name we have prayed" you are so happy that the prayer has come to an end, only for the pastor to continue the prayer

8. Staring at a guy/lady and you got carried away, only for you to forget the prayer point

9. Your pastor calls a Bible verse and within 5 seconds, you start asking the person sitting next to you

10. The pastors are laying hands on people and you are watching them while they fall under anointing, but you are a bit nervous because you might also fall
mtcheeeeeew...........pinging, whatsapping, 2going, facebooking. Which again.......twitering Haha, all must end in ING, THESE ABOVE ARE THE CONTENDING ISSUES IN MY PARISH.
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by ayyyyo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Guilty of all wink.
And more. Going to church just to see a particular babe. grin
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by megabyte2(f): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Guilty of 2 and 7
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by jide53: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by radiant3(f): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
May God av mercy on us...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by canalily(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
tosyne2much:

1. When the pastor starts preaching against fornication and promiscuity and you are guilty of it, discomfort overwhelms you

2. Virtually everybody in the church are singing a particular song and you don't know it, you start wishing the song could quickly come to an end

3. When the pastor starts preaching against having a girl friend/boyfriend, you start feeling uncomfortable especially when your crush is present in the church, and you are like " this pastor just wan spoil my show sha "

4. When the lady you wish to date is present in the church and the pastor start advising the young ladies not to open their legs for any dude until after marriage, inwardly, you are like "wetin dey worry dis pastor now"

5. When the pastor start preaching against examination malpractice and you are guilty of it, you start feeling uncomfortable

6. When your sunday school teacher starts calling out names for opinion and suggestions, you start feeling a bit nervous because your name might be called

7. After standing tiredlessly and praying for hours, immediately the pastor says " In Jesus name we have prayed" you are so happy that the prayer has come to an end, only for the pastor to continue the prayer

8. Staring at a guy/lady and you got carried away, only for you to forget the prayer point

9. Your pastor calls a Bible verse and within 5 seconds, you start asking the person sitting next to you

10. The pastors are laying hands on people and you are watching them while they fall under anointing, but you are a bit nervous because you might also fall
for you listing all these ten comman-weak points you are guilty of all @ OP
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Medunah: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
I am guilty of only 7 and 2.
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
canalily:
for you listing all these ten comman-weak points you are guilty of all @ OP
hahahahahaha lwkmd

My broda, nobody holy pass ooooooo.. If I no dey guilty, how I wan know as e dey go ? wink
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by canalily(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahaha lwkmd

My broda, nobody holy pass ooooooo.. If I no dey guilty, how I wan know as e dey go ? wink
so you always go church to get new babes? Do you hav bible or you go with best lovers magazine?
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by johnstar(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
tosyne2much:

nd numbr 11, making use of ur phone while service is going on @ op...
u ar guilty of dis shit
nd na hin worst pass, so u need 2 b flogged or u should b in d deliverance section by nw
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
canalily:
so you always go church to get new babes? Do you hav bible or you go with best lovers magazine?

That's not what I'm guilty of
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
johnstar:
nd numbr 11, making use of ur phone while service is going on @ op...
u ar guilty of dis shit
nd na hin worst pass, so u need 2 b flogged or u should b in d deliverance section by nw
roflwkmd.. Lmao

With all honesty, could you believe I created this thread while sermon was goin on? **covers face**
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Speakdatruth: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
ds 1plot of land iz 4sale
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Orinameh2(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by lacasera14(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
That happy moment when the pastor finally says "surely " Am sure everyone is guilty of this
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by OCcool: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
2. Virtually everybody in the church are singing a
particular song and you don't know it, you start
wishing the song could quickly come to an end

6. When your sunday school teacher starts calling
out names for opinion and suggestions, you start
feeling a bit nervous because your name might be
called

I'm guilty of these two
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by karkel(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
tosyne2much:

that number 9 happen Isaiah 33vs9,ending up asking one sister sitting close to me
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by horlakunle25(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dat 3 and 4!! Na real film oooo!! Guilty as charged! Bt may God help us all youth of nowadays sha!! Hmmmm!!
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by donbrowser(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
elipheleh:
None. Op how old you dey? Na pikin dey do these things
As in i wonder hw the post made sense to pple.
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
7 undecided
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
elipheleh:
what has my age got to do with this ?

just want to make me insult you I wont
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Equado(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
elipheleh:
shattap....must you comment if you have nothing to saenobody asked for your pretentious opinion
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Abeg who get iPhone 6 chargee for here?
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Equado:
shattap....must you comment if you have nothing to saenobody asked for your pretentious opinion
that hypocrite who calls himslef elipheleh no get single brain at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Dunamis Church In Anyigba, Kogi State / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.