Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,877 members, 7,824,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of (32963 Views)

Critics Of The Church Are Committing The Unpardonable Sin. / Shocking! Biblical King Saul & Reverend Oshoffa Of Celestial Church Are In Hell! / Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
AgapeCharis, no be you suppose dey derail my thread
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by BreezyRita(f): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by BreezyRita(f): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
8. At times I'm lost in thoughts. Not cos I was staring.
10. Not nervous..... Anticipation
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Adiwana: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wait oo! Op,is preaching meant to be comfortable?its suppose to be supportive & calling those who deviated back to God...nawa to you oo
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
tosyne2much:
AgapeCharis, no be you suppose dey derail my thread
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

I b nor knw say to derail thread dey sweet ooo
Hahahahahaa

Hafa u
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

I b nor knw say to derail thread dey sweet ooo
Hahahahahaa

Hafa u
I dey very fyn baba... Hapi sunday
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by remsonik(f): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
None except 10
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Elparaiso(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
LeoFish92:
am particularly guilty of surfing the net when the sermon becomes too long and boring.... some of these men of God know nothing about time management, God help us
Guy no reason am o... My church is scheduled to end by 11am..By 1pm we would still be firmly seated. And I would be firmly angry...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by sucezTP(f): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
I'm so guilty of that number 7. Though I like prayers but when its getting too long, I get bored. Part of the service I like most is praise and worship.
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Rungikunta(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Number 2
also applicable to adults
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by FLAWLES(f): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by FLAWLES(f): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
tell me why those BA$,TARD kip quoting what d Op wrote? quote me ad D.I.E
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by littlemistress: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
cheesy. Number 8. Very funny cheesy
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
FLAWLES:
tell me why those BA$,TARD kip quoting what d Op wrote? quote me ad D.I.E
dat guy is a dumb as niqqa.. See the hypocrite saying those who are guilty of the write-up are babies
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by samuelemuobosa: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
malachi 3vs8
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by FLAWLES(f): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote
author=tosyne2much post=27870160] dat guy is a dumb as niqqa.. See the
hypocrite saying those who are guilty of the write-up are
babies[/quote].if i hear,,,,,,,mtswww afterall d pretence,u qo hear say na them dey cry cuz pastor pikin Say NO,,,,,,,if i hear say persin quote me
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by YourCrush: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
I can bet this op is nt above 24
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by mzhorlah(f): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Guilty of none
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
YourCrush:
I can bet this op is nt above 24
I knw where u are going

Can you see ur life ? Wait first, is it that you lack question answering ability or you are daft ? It this the same way you approach and give answer to questions set by your lecturers ? Smh

Back to the issue of 24yrs or below, so life has taught you that your age is the best measurement of intelligence or maturity? Sorry broda, you are just so dumb at PhD level

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by brocab: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
natureblack:
Then my pastor was like "turn your bible to the book of Malachi 1 vs 8.Will a man rob God ?Yet ye have robbed me.But ye say,Wherein have we robbed thee? IN TITHES AND OFFERINGS"

Deep inside me am like "keep robbing my Dadda and Momma,the thunder that would straighten ya is in the gym"

#proudlyatheist
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
11. Youths are guilty of ignoring ushers when directed to sit in front
12. Guilty of not going to church early
13. Guilty of daydreaming especially if the message is boring
14. Guilty of sizing pastors up when preaching
15. Guilty of only praying well when a prayer point that concerns them is raised e.g. good spouse or job

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by winedeal: 3:14am On Nov 10, 2014
This land is not for sale!!

A proposed site for, " self discipline evangelical ministry online "

Please no trespasses
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2014
All of the above except number 10
I'm not a witch or wizard so forget that one
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by frankezi: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2014
englishmart:
number 7 dey vex me die. I hate long prayers.
That number 7 shaaaaaa! Especially when the pastor give a prayer point him don pray am finish oh then he will start shouting PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY!!! As in I get so confused like what am I to say again? You have said it all na. grin
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by midyharmony: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2014
number 7, i feel so pissed
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by G3n3sis: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2014
N0 10? I never fall smiley

Remember Genesis
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Iamvictor(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
na u know urself
Re: 10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of by Marrier: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ladyshop Nigeria has an exciting beauty products you can't resist. We are out to make you look more beautiful and natural more than ever before especially on this festive period.We sell lightening pills, butts/hips enlargement pills, fat burning pills and cream, hair growth pills, breast enlargement/firming cream. For more details logon to our blog www.everywomanstopshopnigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ As They Surrender Their Weapons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.