Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Want To Develop My First Web Application, Please I Need Your Suggestions - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Develop My First Web Application, Please I Need Your Suggestions (816 Views)

I Want To Develop Mobile Applications / What Does It Take To Develop An Ecommerce Site Like Ebay & Amazon / Web Application Development Contest: Jajad Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Develop My First Web Application, Please I Need Your Suggestions by mubitechnology: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
I started learning programming since december last year, I just told my self that I will develop a simple web application before the end of the year even if it is a crap I don't mind all I want is I want to learn from the experience of develop a project.
The project is a motivational photo gallary web app, I come to you nairaland developer to for your advice and suggestion because this is were I actually started. My langauge is php
Re: I Want To Develop My First Web Application, Please I Need Your Suggestions by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
mubitechnology:
I started learning programming since december last year, I just told my self that I will develop a simple web application before the end of the year even if it is a crap I don't mind all I want is I want to learn from the experience of develop a project.
The project is a motivational photo gallary web app, I come to you nairaland developer to for your advice and suggestion because this is were I actually started. My langauge is php
First, start by creating a handle that will help you upload photo to your webapp, the handle should let you browse for .jpg pics and upload, atleast for a start. I code in csharp and asp.net so i cant really help u much in php. Finally, are you in mubi, hows that place now?
Re: I Want To Develop My First Web Application, Please I Need Your Suggestions by mubitechnology: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Thanks you for the advice, but actually am not from mubi town, that mubitechnology is drive from my name "MUBARAK."
Re: I Want To Develop My First Web Application, Please I Need Your Suggestions by dhtml(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
It is alright, I am expert in html / css / jscript / php / mysql, so I can probably help you.
Re: I Want To Develop My First Web Application, Please I Need Your Suggestions by mubitechnology: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
May be when am tru with project I will send it to you some vitting and correction. But what are the neccssary things I need to consider when developing the web app.

(1) (Reply)

Kudaisi, The Man Of The Moment / Urgent; Guys Pls How Can I Restore/get A New Stock Rom For My Samsung Duos 2 / Limiting Bandwidth For Friends On A Router

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.