Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Am Tired - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Tired (698 Views)

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / I Am Tired Of Going To Church / Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Tired by doctoromot: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2008
IF AM ADVISED TO GO TO HEAVEN NOW I WILL DO IT WITHOUT THINKING OF A SECOND THOUGHT BUT ALL THE SAME I WILL BE WITH GOD IN HEAVEN AND ENJOY PEACE OF MIND, PLS I NEED ADVICE FROM YOU GUY COS MY LIFE IS GOING AT A SPEED OF LIGHT , PLS PRAY FOR MY , MY NAME IS BABS OMOT YUSUF.08065980645 WWW.ONELOVEGUIDE..COM, AM FEED UP WITH INTERNET OR WHAT IS THE NAME , WHATEVER , IT IS CALLED , THANKS AND I LOVE YOU ALL,
Re: Am Tired by ogbeisioma: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2008
My dear friend,
Please don't be tired. It is the enmy at work trying o make you lose hope and do to yourself what you'ld end up regreting. Several months ago I felt exactly the same way you were feeling if not even worse. I was looking for help everywhere but found noen. It was God who by His MERCY found me out and dealt mercifully with me. Today I am made whole from a terminal disease, don't have to beg to feed or survive, and so on. Most importantly is that He forgave me my numerous and heinous sins. Brother there is hope in GOD. I don't have scriptural verses to mention to substantiate all I'm saying. Anyway can I call you at night from 12.30am so I can give you my testimony.
take care sir.
Re: Am Tired by AKO1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2008
Doctormot please could you be more descriptive and specific?

(1) (Reply)

Have A Magical Christmas Gift / I Want To Go To Heaven / Have U Heard Of Mondex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.