Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. (1309 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / SHOCKER: Obama’s 16yrs Old Daughter Confirmed Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Mznaett: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pls,,it's going to be lengthy..bear with me.

It hurts me to see how most of our young girls are being used by some guyz..
Few days ago,,i took permission from my boss that i won't be around that very day with reason best known to me and so i used that opportunity to visit my mum in her shop..And here the story begins.

¤¤A young girl of about 18-19yrs approached me and here was the conversation we had.
The girl: anty,good afternoon abeg i go fit sidon here?
Me: sure! u can
The girl: hmm,,dis kind girl sef she neva c anytin
Me: Girl,,hope u're okay?
She: yeso,na dat girl wey dey 4dat super market (pointing her finger across) na we cari come sodat she go apply as a sales girl..make she pray sodat dem go take am o..bcus d first place wey she go,na pursue d madam pursue her.
Me; hmm,,how do u mean?
She; anty,u no go understand o..dat girl wey u c so,she no sabi work infact she 2 lazy..tufiakwa
Me; that's ok
she;anty,abeg i dey kum make i go check wetin dey ground.
me;alright
This is getting more interesting.
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Buffer(f): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
I don't understand, what is getting interesting?
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mznaett:
Pls,,it's going to be lengthy..bear with me.

It hurts me to see how most of our young girls are being used by some guyz..
Few days ago,,i took permission from my boss that i won't be around that very day with reason best known to me and so i used that opportunity to visit my mum in her shop..And here the story begins.

¤¤A young girl of about 18-19yrs approached me and here was the conversation we had.
The girl: anty,good afternoon abeg i go fit sidon here?
Me: sure! u can
The girl: hmm,,dis kind girl sef she neva c anytin
Me: Girl,,hope u're okay?
She: yeso,na dat girl wey dey 4dat super market (pointing her finger across) na we cari come sodat she go apply as a sales girl..make she pray sodat dem go take am o..bcus d first place wey she go,na pursue d madam pursue her.
Me; hmm,,how do u mean?
She; anty,u no go understand o..dat girl wey u c so,she no sabi work infact she 2 lazy..tufiakwa
Me; that's ok
she;anty,abeg i dey kum make i go check wetin dey ground.
me;alright
This is getting more interesting.
what has dis crap got to do with the tears of a 16 yr old girl
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Mznaett: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
@Cutehector4u...pls,i'd advice you sound as that gentle man you were meant to be..okay?
All,what i needed from you was your patience and advice..cuz am nt through yet. Thanks
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Mznaett: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
@Buffer,,perfect ladies don't sound this way hope you know?
just give me some time and i'd be done. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by banjicom(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Waiting!
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Buffer(f): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mznaett:
Awryt dearie
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Skillfullulu(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Give am time abeg, we dey wait o
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mznaett:
I was moved by this, really nice attitude you've got. Keep it up.
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mznaett:
@Cutehector4u...pls,i'd advice you sound as that gentle man you were meant to be..okay?
All,what i needed from you was your patience and advice..cuz am nt through yet. Thanks
gentle man my foot
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cutehector4u:
gentle man my foot
Hahahahaahh
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Mznaett: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
I whispered to myself. Not too long,three others came up and we exchanged greetings..all of a sudden,i noticed that the third person (a girl of 16yrs)was'nt smiling then i asked the eldest which is a guy that's in his late 20s what the matter was with the girl and he told me the exact thing the 1st girl said earlier..i became furious and asked the eldest guy what the lik girl was to him and he said they were sibling..with that,i was calm a lil.
So,i went further to ask why he wanted her to work since she was too young beside she is supposed to be in school. In respond to that,he said the choice of working was hers not his..hmm,was all i could utter at that moment.
Not too long,the 1st girl started picking "God knows what"from the eldest guys face and right infront of me,she sat on the guys lap. Whereas,the 2nd guy was just going through his phone while the lil girl was left alone.So,the three of them decided to leave the lil girl behind with the intention of picking her up when they re back and she accepted
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
divAnnie:
Hahahahaahh
annie lol d babe no knw say i no send am.....
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Mznaett: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
With tears in her eyes since the guys already told her that the fare that was with him won't be enough for all them. Later on,the 2nd guy told her to join them but she refused with the excuse that her slippers won't take her there beside she doesnt feel like going anywhere again..infact she wants to go back to her village.
Gen gen gen...yawa don gas.
It was at this point i knew that the ground wasnt levelled. and so i interrupted; hey! guys,u can go to wherever suites u and leave this young girl alone..when u guys are back,u come over and pick her okay? and so they left.

Hmm,come sit beside me..and she came closer..so tell me what's the problem? and why have u decided not to work or rather why are u not in school? Btw,how old are u? and what class are u?
Blessed heaven,arnt these questions just 2much for this lil girl even though she looks older than her age? Alright,swidy what's the problem?
With tears in her eyes,she replied pointing to her portruding stomach "this is the result of my coming to ph"
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Mznaett: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
To get a job..before she could continue,i had to cut-in..how do u mean? it was then my doubt went off since she neither replied with pidgin or english rather she used my dialect and it was at this point my inquisitiveness came into existence and so i went further to ask who was responsible and the person who brought her to ph..
here she goes again (in my dialect); in the month of Sept.this guy (d eldest) came to meet her parents by convincing them that everything is certain in ph infact,since he's the one taking her there,she is save. And her parents joyfully placed her in his custody. And so they left for ph..which was her 1st time of coming here..
And since she wasnt familiar with the place,the guy has been taking advantage of her..sleeping with her without protection..and when the time for her period came she didnt c anything rather signs of pregnancy was all she saw and it was written all over her. When she told the guy she was pregnant,all he could do was to tell her it can't be true and that she shou
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Mznaett: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
should'nt bother...and now,it's clear she is and the guy has refused to give her money to flush it rather he wants her to work so she could use her salary to do it..that's why she has refused to work..Only God knows how innocent i am" she cried.
As she was saying all these,i was like wtf?
and then i drew her attention back to the sibling issue and she quickly said NO that that's what he had been saying..instead they came from the same villa.
I went further to ask if her parents were aware and she said no,that the guy sold her phone inorder for them not to be aware.
With the looks in her eyes,i knew she regretted ever coming to ph since she's just 16 and she stopped in jss3 due to financial problem and with what i saw,i dnt know what to tell her..or do u guys think the NPF should be involve here?
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Mznaett: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
@Buffer,,that's pretty much better dearie..¤smile¤
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Mznaett: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
@MzPreshie,,that's how we roll..lols
On a serious note,,it's good to approach "people" in a polite manner..even though they're wrong
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Eiyaaah.. Such a pity. Pregnant at 16? Oh Lawd, what's your world turning to? And to think millions of married couples would give anything to get pregnant.
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by Mprex(f): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
take her to the police. That guy should be located and arrested for sexually abusing a minor
Re: The Tears Of A 16yrs Old Girl. by imsuboi(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2015
This is way above police jurisdiction. Those guys should be in state CID custody.

Pigs!

*spits*

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Musicians Live Fake Lives / Proud Of Your Village???write It Boldly Here / Job Opportunities For Geography And Meteorology In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.