Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Do Musicians Live Fake Lives - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Musicians Live Fake Lives (1254 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Fake Lives Of Some Nigerian Bankers: My Experience Today / List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Musicians Live Fake Lives by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
Now speaking as a typical Nigerian that i am,i have been seeing lots of comments about how rich musicians are.Although i am not intrested in it cause i dont have time for non professional people like the musicians.Stumbling on some sites i descided to share my oppininon and also add a link to the site too. smiley
Why do the English or the white people call us black monkey or peharps fools?Because we believe everything that is being said and without even seeing it.So many bloggers could blog about a musician buying a car of 100,OOO$ And some of them who buy watches or rolex whatever at 37,000$ which converted to our naira is so much money.Judging from the richest man in africa,Alinko dangote doesnt make mouth about his wealth.he has a private jet but nobody knows only the few like me who always are on wifi.Micheal jackson was so popular that so many people know him,he went to shows where thousands and thousandss of people came to watch him.he was ambasador to many company.he was very rich i think.But untill he died that we really knew that our KING OF POP was oweing more that 100,000 dollars to banks and company.ojb who is a nigerian singer but flaunted saying how rich he was,even once he bought a bentley i think.But he was sick and needed arround 50,000$ dollars but he couldnt even raise and he went arround begging and pleading people for money.Meanwhile the so called divido a nigerian musician who people called very rich and saying he had a billonaire dad and fleet of cars.But neverthless his dad is a car dealer and not even a billonaire and the cars he drove where his dads cars which he is to sell.The rich ones dont make noise and they dont talk.musicians make noise and shout to impress thier fans here,Just like he 419 people who use the last money they get out from a buisness to buy a car very expensive and still leave poor.have you asked yourself why all the musicians are UN AMBASADOR FOR PEACE?,Lateefah says, “My major issue with the fake lifestyle many celebs portray is that there are young impressionable minds that look up to them and believe it’s real. They believe all I have to do is sing like XYZ and I will also be buying a Swarovski-encrusted Bentley! I wish these fake lifestyles came with a disclaimer but sadly they don’t.”
These youngsters are mostly stans who will defend their favourites till the end of time; Nairaland and the comment sections of blogs are enough proof. A few dissenting voices however find time to ask questions like: Where is 2Shotz’s Bentley; was it bought to never be driven? Is D’banj still on G.O.O.D Music?
visit http://gistville.com/2014/11/truth-nigerian-celebrities-rich-think/
Re: Why Do Musicians Live Fake Lives by 9inches(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Don't mind them. But it is called Show business anyways... Allow them to show nah angry

Meanwhile, your red font color is not cool to the eyes, abeg change am
Re: Why Do Musicians Live Fake Lives by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 20, 2014
9inches:
Don't mind them. But it is called Show business anyways... Allow them to show nah angry

Meanwhile, your red font color is not cool to the eyes, abeg change am
okay but i love red just manage it with me
Re: Why Do Musicians Live Fake Lives by 9inches(m): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2014
chester47:
okay but i love red just manage it with me

You don't care how it affects other people, do you? Goodluck with your thread then
Re: Why Do Musicians Live Fake Lives by icekidgodfrey(m): 1:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Almost started well, but then ended up sounding thirsty...
Re: Why Do Musicians Live Fake Lives by JEITO: 1:17am On Nov 20, 2014
It is the hype of show business. You have"to show" that's why they keep buying new stuff every now and then.

If you ask me, I'll call it slavery to the system.

#you Dont Have to fake it if you haven't made it
Re: Why Do Musicians Live Fake Lives by stupor(m): 1:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Tha Money !

Tha Fame !

Tha Power !

Tha Respect !

Funny enough,you can hardly find anyone that has every of those aforementioned things ! And when you feel like you have had enough,the insatiability sets in all over again from where you had stopped-Ground Zero!

My advise:So called Celebrities-if there's'anything like one should be in control of my minds 'firstly' and then all things will fall into place naturally.They need not be rich before they remain relevant,A real Celebrity is a real Role model.its charismatic !

*Go check real celebrities like Nelson Mandela,Obafemi Awolowo,Steven Biko etc These are Role model celebrities ! Their peole first,Their people last.

(1) (Reply)

Happi New Month Sweets! / Whe E Be Say Na Every Time Wey I Don High I Dey Get Sense Pass? / Buhari's Daughter Order Security Officers To Walk Me Out Of Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.