Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? (1872 Views)

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? / How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by tr3y(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
I believe this should be the perfect response to the thread on bearded ladies and not guys with grey hair! Aww come-on how does grey hair and a lady with mustache relate. undecided

Lest i digress, we all know sometimes you need a little facial hair to complement your adult life because we have some guys with boyish face and small frame and no facial hair which makes them look way younger than their true age and might cause disrespect from those even truly younger than them.

So if you are one of these guys, how do you cope?

P.S: Im not one but i know some matured guys like that.
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by Tallesty1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mine is just beginning to come outsad
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by acenazt: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
hehehehheh 19 and looking like Someone's Papa. bearbear just full my face.
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by tr3y(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Mine is just beginning to come outsad

Contact me for some indian hemp, i heard it makes it grow faster grin grin
Dont sweat it though, all in good time but something tells me you are joking.
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by tr3y(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
acenazt:
hehehehheh 19 and looking like Someone's Papa. bearbear just full my face.

I know the feeling, i been get small goatee since i was 14 coz i had injury in my chin area, the thing wey pain me pass now be say i no use am to my advantage back then
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by Tallesty1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
tr3y:

Contact me for some indian hemp, i heard it makes it grow faster grin grin
Dont sweat it though, all in good time but something tells me you are joking.
I ain't joking bro...

Remembered the first time I uploaded my pix on Facebook.

Ladies were like, "nah the real Tallesty be this? I fit senior this guy oo."

Imagine amsadsadsadsad
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by braine(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Young guys with no facial hair, I envy una ooo..
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by tr3y(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
I ain't joking bro...

Remembered the first time I uploaded my pix on Facebook.

Ladies were like, "nah the real Tallesty be this? I fit senior this guy oo."

Imagine amsadsadsadsad

hehehe! I understand the feeling bro.
So what have you done about it and how have you been coping?
The indian hemp option is still open though, drug dealers be like "Need a beard like rick ross? smoke one and rub one on the chin"
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by Tallesty1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
tr3y:

hehehe! I understand the feeling bro.
So what have you done about it and how have you been coping?
The indian hemp option is still open though, drug dealers be like "Need a beard like rick ross? smoke one and rub one on the chin"
lols.....

How do I feel? I feel ok bro, there is notin to worry about and I don't live for anybody y'know.

They have started coming out and I will soon have them in abundance.
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by acenazt: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
tr3y:

I know the feeling, i been get small goatee since i was 14 coz i had injury in my chin area, the thing wey pain me pass now be say i no use am to my advantage back then
I get respect from lots of folks. get to woo older chicks and oppress the non bearded guys
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by mesoade(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Apply methylated spirit
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by tr3y(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
lols.....

How do I feel? I feel ok bro, there is notin to worry about and I don't live for anybody y'know.

They have started coming out and I will soon have them in abundance.

You know we live in a world where you are judged by your appearance even though the cliche "appearance might be deceiving" have been around for eons but peeps still judge by how you appear.
Good to hear its coming out though, or else i for demand you call me uncle! grin cheesy
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
tr3y:

You know we live in a world where you are judged by your appearance even though the cliche "appearance might be deceiving" have been around for eons but peeps still judge by how you appear.
Good to hear its coming out though, or else i for demand you call me uncle! grin cheesy
You get am plenty?
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by tr3y(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
You get am plenty?

Something i don get since 14 though it was just a small patch then sha but now i dey trim am every now and then or else my middle name for be Osama
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
I really envy you guys with no facial hair. I could remember while i was younger, i prayed for beards to appear and God answered my prayer with not only facial hairs but also chest, ass and stomach hairs. I am more or less like Esau in the Bible. Now i hate facial hairs like leprosy because it makes my face quite rough so i go on clean-shave and it 's quite a stress shaving like everyday 3 days.
Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by Orial(f): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nature sef. Old people go dey complain of no facial hair when small small boys go dey shave every two two days. Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Young Guys With No Facial Hair, How Do You Cope? by tr3y(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2014
^^, I dey tell you. what pristinemuscles dey detest now is what one bald guy dey cry to baba God for in prayer.
Talk about different strokes for different folks.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Dangerous Diseases That Cannot Be Cured / Performance Vira Capsule(penis Enlargement Capsule) / Multifunctional Electronic Full Body Massage Therapy Machine W/slippers Massager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.