Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Am Looking To Meet People In Texas Especially Houston - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Looking To Meet People In Texas Especially Houston (1052 Views)

Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Photo: Young Nigerian Medical Doctor Missing In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking To Meet People In Texas Especially Houston by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Am a newbie moving to Houston,am hoping to meet nairalanders in texas especially in Houston if possible.

I'd like to know about getting an apartment there too and good reviews.
Re: Am Looking To Meet People In Texas Especially Houston by coobboy(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2014
stevecrun:
Am a newbie moving to Houston,am hoping to meet nairalanders in texas especially in Houston if possible.

I'd like to know about getting an apartment there too and good reviews.
Arent you going to smsu no more?
Re: Am Looking To Meet People In Texas Especially Houston by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2014
coobboy:

Arent you going to smsu no more?
bro,the weather will kill me before I graduate..
Re: Am Looking To Meet People In Texas Especially Houston by coobboy(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2014
stevecrun:
bro,the weather will kill me before I graduate..
i dey tell you, ordinary newyork sef crazy, not to talk of minnesota city of snow
which college or uni are you moving to
Re: Am Looking To Meet People In Texas Especially Houston by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2014
coobboy:

i dey tell you, ordinary newyork sef crazy, not to talk of minnesota city of snow
which college or uni are you moving to
have an i20 of Sam Houston state University in houston.

1 Like

Re: Am Looking To Meet People In Texas Especially Houston by coobboy(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2014
stevecrun:
have an i20 of Sam Houston state University in houston.
nice, houston is great.....enjoy your life bro in texas
Re: Am Looking To Meet People In Texas Especially Houston by alfonso36(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Waiting be your Facebook name? Make I add you then link you with a friend.
Re: Am Looking To Meet People In Texas Especially Houston by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
alfonso36:
Waiting be your Facebook name? Make I add you then link you with a friend.
send me a PM bro

(1) (Reply)

FLY-SAA MOMENTS AROUND THE WORLD: Why It's One Amongst The Top Ranked Airlines / Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia / Nigerian Students In China:let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.