Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview (1043 Views)

USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / USA Visa Interview; A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview by Swallow2k312355: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
I APPLIED FOR USA VISITORS VISA IN DECEMBER 14 AND I WAS DENIED WITH MY WIFE . I WENT TO PAY FOR ANOTHER VISA FEE IMMEDIATELY SO I WILL BE GOING FOR INTERVIEW THIS MONTH AND MY WIFE JUST GAVE BIRTH .. RIGHT NOW I DONT HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE NEW KID AND PASSPORT AND I WANT THE NEW KID TO FOLLOW US TO THE INTERVIEW . RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO . I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE NEW KID . THANKS
Re: Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview by Atlantian: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
You were denied because your wife was heavily pregnant last month and now you have a month old child and you still want to go to America instead of putting your ass down to take of the kid. What is it you want in America if I may ask ?

8 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview by worry359(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
You applied for a visa and were rejected.
Then you re-apply straight away without changing the things which caused your first rejection.

Along with this
Swallow2k312355:
CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH USA VISITATION LETTER

You sound very desperate to get to the USA
This will be apparent to the visa officer who is trained to look for such behavior.
This is a sure and certain rejection until you get your affairs sorted.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview by kakda: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
sdfasdfa[img][/img]
Re: Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview by Swallow2k312355: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Do i need to schedule an appointment for the new kid also ?
Re: Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Why don't you calm down first and allow some time to pass before applying again?
Re: Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview by Swallow2k312355: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Then i need to cancel my appointment with them or what ? please advice
SimonPeters2020:
Why don't you calm down first and allow some time to pass before applying again?
Re: Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Swallow2k312355:
Then i need to cancel my appointment with them or what ? please advice
It's up to you anyways but i will advice you to cancel your appointment with them because the possibility of them denying you visa again is likely imminent.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview by bright007(f): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
na wa ooo....so many V.O's on this thread....buhaha

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me Here Fast About My Usa Visa Interview by itstpia8: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
The new kid?

(1) (Reply)

Is Mexico Visa No Longer Required To Get Turkey E Visa? / Please I Do I Receive Money {urgent} / Any Nairalander In Newark, New Jersey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.