Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut (6354 Views)

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies / Funny Cartoons - No Sacred Cows Here . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Seun(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2007
sisimose:

utter nonsense, show of ignorance and extreme self delusion
Do you seriously mean you don't believe in the Holy Coconut? That is so strange. Are you an atheist?

Look at the stars, look at the plants and animals around us. Do you think they created themselves?
Of course not! The Holy Coconut created all of them with its refreshing milk.

"In the beginning was the Milk, and the Milk was Tastee, and it was in the Coconut" says the Sacred Calabash.
It is from that Milk that everything you see around you - stars, sun, moon, earth, living things - germinated!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2007
angry
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by stimulus(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2007
Seun:

Do you seriously mean you don't believe in the Holy Coconut? That is so strange. Are you an atheist?

Wonders shall never end!! Who is this megalo-atheist accusing others?? Abeg, somebody call ambulance kia-kia for this guy!!  angry

Seriously, make una call ambulance! grin
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by nferyn(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2007
sisimose:

utter nonsense, show of ignorance and extreme self delusion
Good to know there are still people around with a sense of humour grin grin
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Seun(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2007
Wonders shall never end!! Who is this megalo-atheist accusing others??
I find your lack of faith disturbing. You've committed the unforgivable sin: "touch not those drenched in coco-milk"!
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by nferyn(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
Seun:

I find your lack of faith disturbing. You've committed the unforgivable sin: "touch not those drenched in coco-milk"!
Heretic. Only those drenched in pina colada will meet the most high. Coconut milk hasn't yet undergone the process of transsubstantiation and thus could never be the blood of the the Sacred Coconut. You know, the real blood of the Most High, not some silly wafer like those Catholic copycats use.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by stimulus(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2007
Seun:

Disturbing? Are you serious? Okay, you megalo-heretic, thou shalt be exiled to the Caribbeans! grin May all the priests say Amin!
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by tianshie(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2007
The temple is deserted sad
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Seun(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2007
Nferyn, you have grieved the Most Exalted High & Mighty Ancient Milk Of The Coconut by calling me a heretic.

Remember this verse: "All coconut heads, one they are. You, divide the indivisible coco-people, must not."

1 Like

Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by IDINRETE: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2007
@ Sisimose
[utter nonsense, show of ignorance and extreme self delusion]

Haba my sis this is for real o. you need to taste and eat the Coconut and see for that it is good.

HE WHO RECEIVES THE GREAT PROPHET KA RECEIVE COCONUT. WHOEVER GIVES AN UNBELIEVER A CUP OF COCONUT MILK SHALL BY NO MEANS LOSE HIS REWARD FROM THE GREAT PROPHET KA,
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by nferyn(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2007
Seun:

Nferyn, you have grieved the Most Exalted High & Mighty Ancient Milk Of The Coconut by calling me a heretic.

Remember this verse: "All coconut heads, one they are. You, divide the indivisible coco-people, must not."
I know you people with your holier-than-thou attitude. Assuming to know the mind of the most high better than those that started the temple. Mashing up the Book of Coco by throwing out some chapters. Ignoring the importance of tradition and assuming that you can reach the mind of the most high without intermediation by his representatives on earth.
In a more enlightened time, we would have known how to deal with you people. Alas, nowadays silly inventions by infidels such as "Human Right" prevent us to deal with you properly. Even the exalted practice of auto-da-fe has been banned nowadays. You people are the messengers of eternal corruption.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Seun(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2007
"Tududududu. Dadadada. Raaaraaraaa." Hmmm? Did you criticize an anointed of Nut? Sorry, I didn't hear you!
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2007
where is the[b] coco[/b] master now?
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Ka: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2007
Greetings, followers of the Coconut,

I have been travelling in the seven hundred and seventy seventh dimension, where I have seen signs and verified visions, hence the long absence. In fact, this is just a short stop over to encourage you all to stand strong in the face of attacks on us by Those Who Do Not Understand.

Evangelist (Pastor (Superior Prophet)) Seun, your good works in spreading the Word of the Coconut are noted. I have lined up an extra title for you on my eventual return.

Idinrete, I hereby confer on you the title of 'Evangelist-General', and I command you to go forth and assist Seun in planting the Word of the Coconut wherever you go.

Babaearly, I shall look into the possibility of opening a Sexual Services Division. If I do, your name shall definitely be near the top of the list.

Nferyn, the Temple is big enough for us all to live in harmony. There is no need to ape the intolerant behaviour of other 'religions' by persecuting Seun. Believe what you want to believe, and let him believe what he wants to believe.

So I depart yet again. . .   but I leave you with the Magnificence of the Milk and the Knowledge of the Kernel as I do so.

Yours in Reverence,

(Cardinal (Reverend) ( (Pastor-General) (Deacon) Apostle)) Ka
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2007
Ka:

Babaearly, I shall look into the possibility of opening a Sexual Services Division. If I do, your name shall definitely be near the top of the list.

I'll ensure we have enough practicals to improve our spirituality! hail the great Coconut.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by IDINRETE: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2007
GREETINGS TO ALL THE COCO-NUT WORSHIPERS AS YOU ARE AWARE TODAY IS PALMSUNDAY OOPS I MEAN NUTSUNDAY I HEREBY WISH ALL MY BRETHREN HAPPY COCOSUNDAY MAY THE SPIRIT OF OUR LORD COCONUT AND THE EVER-FLOWING ANOINTING OF THE MILK ABIDE AND FLOW IN ALL OF US FOR HE WHO DRINKS FROM THE MILK THAT FLOWS FROM THE COCONUT SHALL NEVER GO THIRSTY THE COCONUT IS THE ALPHA ET OMEGA, NOW AND FOR EVER MORE ,
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by IDINRETE: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2007
LAUNCHING LAUNCHING LAUNCHING

by the power conferred on me by Pastor, Doctor, Prophet, Reverend, Daddy, Pope, Apostle, Bishop, Primate, President,Prime Minister his Almighty,His Majesty, His Eminence, the Great KA, i hereby, through the unction of the Holy Coco Nut launch the branch of the TEMPLE OF THE SACRED COCONUT GROVE for the Diocese of UK.

may the spirit and everflowing of the creamish, whitish, youghortish coco milk drench and quench our thirsty body and soul [KAMEN]
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by nferyn(m): 1:50am On Nov 23, 2010
bump
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by jaydude(f): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2012
Lolll...are u guys drunk? Holy coconut kooorr *smh*
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2012
I hereby confess that even in my deepest depths of drunkenness, I have never be soo deeply touched by the Universal Consciousness of the Sacred Coconut.
Since my first encounter, I have been having vivid visions of Peace and Contentment. I have decided to discard my atheist ways to devote my life to this Sacred Coconut. I advise fellow Atheists to do the same
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2012
As i drew nigh unto Damascus.........Virginia, USA; the windows of heaven opened and suddenly, there shown a light about me out of heaven. And i fell off my scooter upon the earth, and heard a voice saying unto me, Martian! Martian!, why persecutest thou me? And I said, who are you? And he said, I am the Sacred Coconut,whom thou persecutest: but rise and enter the town, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. then,I said, Oh Sacred Coconut, it's 2011 in the 21st century, why are you speaking like we are still in the middle ages? He said, for asking quetions, thou eyes shalt be taken from thou till ye have faith. I said, I am f#cketh!!!

I'm till shaken by this experience.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by jackima: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
sorry i am busy drawing up membership form which is just 500naira, $150, 100pounds, 250euro but not limited to the proposed amount as u a blessed.
the first thing is u must give your life and commitment with dedication to this worthy heavenly bound business, CHURCH. i am the head of the ushering unit. soon am through i will let u know.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by movmentish(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
So seun used to be cool and fun!!!! Dayum........

1 Like

Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by TheIkoro(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
For zeal for Thy house has consumed me, O GOD;
and the insults of those who insult Thee, O LORD,
have fallen on me.

- Adedotun The Ikoro.
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by plaetton: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
I hope it's not too late to give my life to the sacred coconut.
Pls sign me up.
smiley
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Nmeri17: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ka:
Good day, and may the Blessings of the Coconut be upon you all.

First of all, I am deeply, deeply outraged, shocked and saddened that my most noble endeavour is being interpreted as something as sordid as... as... (excuse me while I compose myself...) as a cash-making scheme! Imagine!!

It just goes to show how much work needs to be done to raise the level of spirituality in Nigeria if a man cannot found his Temple without it being viewed as a 'business' or 'investment' and without people jockeying for the positions of 'treasurer', 'financial consultant' or 'investment manager'. Fortunately, the Temple of the Sacred Coconut is more than prepared for this arduous task that lies ahead.

But first of all, I must make it unequivocally clear that no person is authorised on my behalf to solicit for donations or investment of any kind. In addition, at the time of writing, there has not been any official appointment of any kind, so beware of charlatans and fraudsters who may try to cash in on the Temple's rapidly growing popularity. All persons claiming to represent the Temple are hereby order to desist or face the full brunt of supernatural forces that I can summon at a moment's notice.

I will respond in due course to those who have responded to my call to participate in the World's First Democratic Temple. To reward them for their prompt contributions, I shall be awarding them titles. In fact, it will a cornerstone of the Temple's policy to dash titles out left, right and centre so that our members feel valued and recognised. So Royal Prophet Seun and Most Holy Evangelist Whiteshark, await my reply.

Yours in Sanctity,

(Cardinal (Reverend) ((Deacon) Apostle)) Ka

The One and Only Founder, the Temple of the Sacred Coconut

grin grin grin
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by McSterling(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2014
I have eaten the coconut. I have drunk the coco milk. I am made whole. I have found the true God. Bless the Sacred Coconut! Bless the most holy prophet Ka! Cocoluyah!
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Nmeri17: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Lol oga seun are u still a cocolet?? cheesy
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Ajibel(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Now, this was really hilarious cheesy
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2016
nferyn:
Seun, you know this only applies to the non-chosen peoples. By choosing the life and virtue of the coconut you will be saved, regardless of your behaviour on this earth.

Glory be to the Nutcases of this earth
grin
Re: Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2016
Seun:

Look at the stars, look at the plants and animals around us. Do you think they created themselves?
Of course not! The Holy Coconut created all of them with its refreshing milk.

"In the beginning was the Milk, and the Milk was Tastee, and it was in the Coconut" says the Sacred Calabash.
It is from that Milk that everything you see around you - stars, sun, moon, earth, living things - germinated!
my belle ooooo gringringringringringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / GRACE: Destiny vs Freewill: Brethren, Let Us Break Bread / VIDEO; Live Snake Crawls Out Of Woman's Private Part During Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.