Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

**fortune Surge** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / **fortune Surge** (1002 Views)

Fortune City Series: Lost But Satisfied / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Twisted Fortune. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**fortune Surge** by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is my first story here on nairaland, a story "we are able" propelled me to writing this parody, because yes am able too

All my bosses you are welcome
- sammyhoe
divepen
repogirl
danwrites
d9ty7
temieopedaniel
handie and others including nairaland general public...i acknowledge you all, i will be happy if any correction is made in due process and i'll try updating as soon as possible....thanks

all right reserved,no part of this publication should be reproduced without my prior knowledge so that you won't let what happend in 1974 repeat itself again..

>>chapter 1<<

Bose's phone rings out loud in the morning and inevitably disturbs her so much desired sleep, it was a much needed sleep after spending all the whole night watching movies,she stretched out of the bed to pick up the call, "omolola is dead" an anonymous voice told her on the phone, what! Bose shouted and burst into tears...how on earth is that possible?, What killed her?, What will become of her 5 year old son?, How will omolola's mother cope without her?..all this questions began to generate from bose's mind simultaneously, she picks up her phone, calls other staff to break the sad news.
Omolola has been the bread winner of a family that excludes her husband, she takes care of herself, her son, and her aged mother, she's known for her deligence and preservance at work, with this qualities, she gained the trust of everyone at her workplace.
Re: **fortune Surge** by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
__Losing her to a sickness that ravaged most part of her life was the least everyone expected, she died of an unknown sickness..yes unknown! All the doctors' effort in finding the cause of her problem proved futile and they later resolved that she should be withdrawn from the hospital....wait, that was applicable to five different hospitals, her mother had to bring her back home hoping that one day she will rise up miraculously like that lame man in the bible.....
to be cont.
Re: **fortune Surge** by handie(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Steve, I hope you don't take this too hard. I myself ain't perfect(I ain't near being a perfect writer) but pls try make the updates longer and your delivery is too quick. Try to make it more interesting. Best of luck man
Re: **fortune Surge** by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
handie:
Steve, I hope you don't take this too hard. I myself ain't perfect(I ain't near being a perfect writer) but pls try make the updates longer and your delivery is too quick. Try to make it more interesting. Best of luck man
thanks bro, that's noted
Re: **fortune Surge** by handie(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
aduragbemisteve:
thanks bro, that's noted
*thumbs up*
Re: **fortune Surge** by Aisha800(f): 12:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Following
Re: **fortune Surge** by ThaRuthlxx7: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Following

ya steve i want you to retify me something. Is it a son or a daughter??
Re: **fortune Surge** by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7:
Following

ya steve i want you to retify me something. Is it a son or a daughter??
it's a son, thanks that will be corrected
Re: **fortune Surge** by Fatalveli(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2014
#following#
Re: **fortune Surge** by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
__olanrewaju, omolola's husband, was never the serious man she had earlier wished for in her life, he's been away from home for almost two years, leaving omolola and their little kid at home.....he also had another boy (seun ) from a woman he met at lagos.
__ Things took another turn when olanrewaju left for lagos without notifying her, she has to feed three mouths from her little salary and still pays her house rent.

__Two weeks after the incidence, her husband shows out of nowhere, this attracted much attention from the people in the community, wondering how callous the man could be to neglect his wife and even neglect her burial rites, how on earth can a man lack human feelings like that, the people wondered, some even have to confront him and say it to his face, but "who cares" that's always his reply.
__He heads straight towards the house, packs all omolola's documents, valuable materials and heads back to lagos.
Re: **fortune Surge** by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
You guys can also read the story on my facebook page www.facebook.com/greenlight.quotes
Re: **fortune Surge** by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
reading and following..
Re: **fortune Surge** by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
Divepen:
reading and following..
thanks boss,,still enjoying "the underground room in the library"
Re: **fortune Surge** by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: **fortune Surge** by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
__Growing up was as difficult as climbing olumo rock with bare hands for tony(omolola' son), his grandmother died while he was 10 years old, he had to be taken to an orphanage home for survival and was later adopted by mr barkley a former commisional for police in the state.

15 years later
__Tony,( who was already blossoming in the police force owing to his father's influence) hurriedly picked up his badge labelled "barkley tony" and dashed into his new nissan vehicle.........
Re: **fortune Surge** by ThaRuthlxx7: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
hmmmmm folowing

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND Needs To Protect Its Writers / Drop Only Your Best Quote Here / I Miss You Mum Story By Dindy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.