Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Pic Of The 15 Private Jets Used For Olu Of Warri Son's Wedding Yesterday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pic Of The 15 Private Jets Used For Olu Of Warri Son's Wedding Yesterday (1957 Views)

Wedding Of The Year: 15 Private Jets Pick Guests To The Wedding Of Two in Benin / A Nigerian spent $8 Million Dollars for son's Wedding in Dubai... / Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of The 15 Private Jets Used For Olu Of Warri Son's Wedding Yesterday by LilNetty(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
No wonder half the Nigerian entertainers and beauty queens are in Benin. One of the sons of the Olu of Warri, Tsola Emiko, today November 8th married Ivie Okunbor, one of the daughters of billionaire businessman, Captain Hosa Okunbor, who has been described as one of the richest men in Benin.
The family sent quite a few private jets to Lagos to pick up their guests to attend the traditional wedding in Benin. I hear the wedding was grand. Will hopefully get some photos later. A few more when you continue...
Well, this twitter user has corroborated that story. I know they sent a few to Lagos almost every hour to pick up entertainers performing at the event and special quests.

Re: Pic Of The 15 Private Jets Used For Olu Of Warri Son's Wedding Yesterday by LilNetty(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
More photos

Re: Pic Of The 15 Private Jets Used For Olu Of Warri Son's Wedding Yesterday by LilNetty(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Pic Of The 15 Private Jets Used For Olu Of Warri Son's Wedding Yesterday by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
The children will continue the legacy of Nigeria's common denominator I.e corruption. While we adore them
Re: Pic Of The 15 Private Jets Used For Olu Of Warri Son's Wedding Yesterday by seunlayi(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
naija things, if op happen to be in their shoe, he might do more than that
Re: Pic Of The 15 Private Jets Used For Olu Of Warri Son's Wedding Yesterday by pyyxxaro: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
AY with ur shovel head !

Aunty , u for just open the right bweast fully make evrybody see na tongue , abi u stingy
AY de use brain press bweast for there tongue
Re: Pic Of The 15 Private Jets Used For Olu Of Warri Son's Wedding Yesterday by Gabson91(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
All iz well!

(1) (Reply)

Catering Service, Event Planning, General Cleaning And Mobile Marketing / My Journey To Becoming Mr Nigeria International / We Paste Posters & Stickers Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.