Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Admirers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Admirers (1415 Views)

Mother Abandons Four-year-old Sick Girl In Hospital / US Evacuating Two Americans Sick With Ebola / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admirers by fuzzywuzzy: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Modified
Re: Admirers by acenazt: 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mehn keel that Crazed fella. I mean Otapiapia is readily Available anywhere.
Re: Admirers by LizNaira: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
restraining order from the police would work!
Re: Admirers by fuzzywuzzy: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2014
acenazt:
Mehn keel that Crazed fella. I mean Otapiapia is readily Available anywhere.
Easier said than done. Here is a pic of him by the way:

Re: Admirers by fuzzywuzzy: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2014
LizNaira:
restraining order from the police would work!
Police can't grant restraining order for online stalking.
Re: Admirers by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2014
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. There's really nothing you can do except ignore him and move on with your life. I know what you are going through, many beautiful ladies have at least one or two guys like that, you're not the only one experiencing this.

Celebrities have many crazy stalkers but they know stuff like that comes with the fame, they still keep on with life. Since it's online, you can either deactivate the account or open up another one with a different id if he bothers you to insanity.

Either way, just learn to make peace with things you can't change and move on with your life, best of luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Admirers by fuzzywuzzy: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks xcelsia

1 Like

Re: Admirers by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
fuzzywuzzy:
Thanks xcelsia. The truth is that I have actually considered what you said but if I deactivate and start a new online persona he will still be on the lookout for my name, checking for similarities in writing pattern and ideologies. I can't spend the rest of my online life faking another personality and I don't know if I want to stop visiting the site he does his stalking.
The whole stalking thing is so irritating. I post on any thread and less than ten minutes later he shows up there with an alt account.
What the hell? Is he refreshing my profile every 5 minutes or what?
Am just so creeped out and fed up with this nonsense. I think the problem stems from the fact that he has no other female friends and I made the mistake of being his friend before.
It's okay dear, don't regret anything, everything happens for a reason. You know something you can do? Ignore him completely, if you're telling him to back off or insulting him or warning him etc, stop. Basically do not acknowledge his existence anymore, once he sees you no longer shout at him or say a word to him, he'll back off.

I have my share too but none has come close to being as crazy as a guy I talked with for a while before losing interest when I found out that he lies more than the devil himself no matter what.

Many times I forgave him, knowing no one's perfect but the next minute he'd lie again, he even lied about his work, family etc, I had to let him go. I mean talk of crazy, he would call everyday at least 15 times, some days over 60 missed calls, he did his best to frustrate my life.

I sometimes sent him a text with all sorts of warnings including involving the police, sometimes I answer his calls and yell at him to leave me alone. I blocked all his numbers and he started calling with unknown number, I mean it was CRAZY, it went on nonstop for months.

My elder sis told me to completely ignore him, I did and guess what? The calls died down until he finally stopped, he started calling again recently but very few times now, soon he'll realize it's a dead end and move on.

This is my personal life and it's not easy placing it on a public forum but I know sharing this story with you will help you realize that you are not alone in this. Cheer up dear, ignore him completely and move on okay *gives her a hug* smiley

2 Likes

Re: Admirers by fuzzywuzzy: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks for your help again, I really really appreciate.
Re: Admirers by fuzzywuzzy: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bump, the ground is still open for suggestions.
Re: Admirers by Totlinotfelis: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Abia State University Graduate Suffering 4rm Cancer Cries Out For Help(Photos) / Best Temporary Cure For Premature expulsion / Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.