Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (795519 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by gbenga9ja(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2006
Hi Folks,

I have a problem i want solved as soon as possible. I have black spots on my face, what cream or soap can i use to get rid of them, please I don't need a Facial Scrub o, i know wat dat does to people's face especially to a gurl i actually know very well, it burnt her face.

Please i only need very good advise. I av tried using Ten O Six and other facial cleansers, it did not work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Makeda(f): 4:59am On Apr 04, 2006
I have the same problem. My dermatologist called it Hyper-Pigmentation, which is common among black people. Your best option is to go to a dermatologist and let him prescribe whatever is best for your particular skin, because if you experiment too much, and follow alot of other people's advice you could end up damaging your skin or burning it. Your skin is very delicate. That is what happened to me. But my dermatologist gave me Brevoxyl-8 and Retina Micro, these worked wonders. grin I don't know your situation, but if you cannot see a dermatologist, the best thing is to wash in the morning and at night with Dove soap for sensitive skin, and at night before bed rub Palmer's Cocoa Butter alll over your face to blend your skin and fade the black spots. I use these products and my face looks great now. Also never, ever use skin bleaches or lighteners cos these products will casue more acne and will burn your skin and make the spots worse, if you use these you will be sorry, trust me I been there and done that. Good Luck!! I hope you find something soon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Babybee(f): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2006
stop picking the acnes, if u do then d problem is half solved. I did, and it helped to some extent and presently i use rose water, which is working for me. U might wanna try it
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Junior88: 3:03am On Apr 10, 2006
try proactive
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Chiamaka(f): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2006
I know what you're going through also. I used to have a lot of pimples, then i started to use pro-active but i still had scars all over my faces. What i did was buy Vitamin-E capsules with gel, then i poke the capsule open and rub the gel all over my face. Vitamin-E is one of the #1 cures to marks on skin. I did it and it worked. It doens't take long for you to notice changes though. Good luck.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by camara(f): 9:49pm On May 16, 2006
u could also try mary kay or vichy products
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Mystique(f): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2006
Try using a concealer cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by fomsky(f): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2006
Try using Clear essence lemon plus vitamin c series.http://www.clearessence.com/clearessence.com/clearessence/productseries.php?cPath=44 . Use the perfecting serum or the smoothing cream. You can get it from any cosmetic shop or even in the market. It works really slowly but that's the beauty of it:it won't make u lighter. It may brighten your complexion a teeny weeny bit. I use the smoothing cream and I'm very dark but no one has commented that I've grown lighter. But I'm seeing results with each passing day.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by bolaa: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2006
Hi,

U can try Betnovate C Cream, though a bit scarce, u can only get it from a pharmacy. Does not lighten nor bleach and d spots fades overtime. It was a recommemded to me by a pharmacist. I"ve used it and is good.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by redrapture: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2006
The best product I have used in Glyquin fading cream. It is prescription, but you can order online. Also, try exfoliating with moist coffee grounds weekly. Moisturize the coffee grinds with honey & Vitamin E and let it stay on your face for about 15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Next, moisturize your face with Vitamin E. Also, take a Vitamin B complex pill twice daily. Do not pick the bumps because this causes the dark spots to be even worse. Also, if the dark spots are caused by ingrown hairs (not acne), try using tend skin and then shave (do not tweeze) the hair. I am female, and my skin is doing so much better now!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by inprecise: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2006
try use a good paint.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by SuNnChNn(f): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2006
Inexpensive stuff to use.

Mix kerosene + black soap+ honey and use 2wice a day grin

U gonna thank me in 3 weeks.

Have fun

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by michy(f): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2006
what a mixture. grin grin
ur face will just be like
Obj's own or even worse
than that grin grin
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Babybee(f): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2006
ah ah why OBJ now?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by smilingjee(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2006
have u tried the mixture of mashed banana with honey? cheesy just tell me tanx after usage kiss
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by smilingjee(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2006
however if money plenty 4 ur hand then try [b]Laser facial resurfacing[/b]. it is a technique that can remove the upper layers of the skin on your face using a laser. This can improve the look of your skin without having full cosmetic surgery

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by doubletree(f): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2006
i hope you find something that works,as for me i settled for mac concealer-never lets me down.
ooops! just realised ur a bloke.mac make up may not be such a good idea.sorry
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by klipmode(m): 5:40am On Dec 30, 2006
ma guy! dnt do mix mix nd end up scatterin ur face o! i had d same problem, try usin black-opal blemish control or pre-fade soap(N400), dats all i used o, no cream nd they workd fyn! chek ma face out. , totally spotless!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by klipmode(m): 5:41am On Dec 30, 2006
ma guy! dnt do mix mix nd end up scatterin ur face o! i had d same problem, try usin black-opal blemish control or pre-fade soap(N400), dats all i used o, no cream nd they workd fyn!
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by naijacutee(f): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2007
Do you have Lush shops in your area? www.lush.co.uk If so, you can try out their Fresh Farmacy. It's really really effective for removing blackheads and spots.

If you dont have Lush, then try Ghana soap or a Close-up toothpaste + Dusting powder + Dettol face mask as we used to do in Boarding House.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Tweetie(f): 4:09am On Feb 08, 2007
Ask ur pharmacist for any cream with benoxyl peroxide. start with the one with 5% benoxyl peroxide, if ur face aint sensitive, use the 10% one. also make sure ur face is always clean and avoid cleansers and astringents with alcohol. it's usually too harsh on the face.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by webmoney: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2007
My friend had the same problem and he used some drugs that cleared it all,

I know she bought the drugs from a lady called Nike, her number is 08033729969

Good luck
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Ollie39: 12:25am On May 31, 2007
Use Fade Out or Bio Oil. Takes time, but works.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by doctormm: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2007
doctormm
welcome to the land of promise healing, did you believes in natural herbs researh. in your promise land nigeria ?

, believe my illiteracy word, from herbal rerearch doctor,
firstly use lime water to clean your face b4 sleep
2-dnt wash your face with sponge
3-always use black soap to wash your face
4-use pure honey to rub the face
5-mix imi-ojo and etu-ibon and kerosine together to rub your face always
, believes me is hereditory healing from our fore fethers herbal research
after 3 days you will pray for me
, this is just my advise for you after a week for the rest of the diseas that is inside your system,is bether to consider natural herbs (agboo)
by contacting (iyabasirat herbal centre makoko in ebutte-metta) or call this number 08038081390
from doctormm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by stephen2(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2008
use clean and clear
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by NiteAngel(m): 2:50am On Jan 28, 2008
Was the friend leaving the facial scrub on overnight?

Try honey; real honey. It works for scars as well.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2008
Don't listen to all these stuffs man!!!!

You live in Lagos! Go to a cosmetic store and get PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER CREAM, it'll gradually lighten freckles and spots on the skin, giving you a clearer complexion. Its combination with a medicated soap like Delta or Dettol will give you the best result and you will notice a change within a week. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2008
See a Dermatologist.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Marryanne(f): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
Please whats the meaning of "BLACK SOAP" do u mean the yoruba traditional soap or any soap that is black? because i wish to try some of this things for my face whenever i ve pimples.

My advise for you is to see a dermatologist to priscribe wat u re to use because we have defferent skin and wat people are telling you to use may not be ok 4 u depending on your skin. Or you can use
Y-tacan or canestin cream (i may not get the spellings right) they work fine and it can't damage your skin or you can try traditional Herbs thats the best! Please make sure you use, the yoruba's call it "Agbo kokoro" its going to kill wats causing the pimples in the blood. So it will not come out again! thats the best! perhaps if u keep using all this facial wateva it may go for sometime but will later come back wit anger! so decide,
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by origina9ja(f): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2008
webmoney:

My friend had the same problem and he used some drugs that cleared it all,

I know she bought the drugs from a lady called Nike, her number is 08033729969

Good luck

peepz don start business 4 here ooo
hope noo bi 419 nike lol
grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Mustay(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2008
I think REAL HONEY is the best for you.

Provocative, revacative, mixacative would work for A and might worsen B's condition
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by origina9ja(f): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2008
klipmode:

ma guy! dnt do mix mix nd end up scatterin your face o! i had d same problem, try usin black-opal blemish control or pre-fade soap(N400), that is all i used o, no cream nd they workd fyn! chek ma face out. , totally spotless!

still tryin 2 figure out wat u look lyk
i no fit see any pic oooo
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.