Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg (30296 Views)

All Health Workers Must Have This Book On Medical Breakthroughs / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Health Workers Begin Indefinite Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by MrsAwesome: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
These has been trashed a long time ago on this forum.
IF YOU DONT KNOW THE PAST, THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO YOU.
I am a polyvalent graduate of life who learnt a bit of this and that in the course of my study before choosing nursing science as a specialty. With history, you have a broad mind not shallow mind that makes educated folks hid their faces in shame.
Whatever gets you into nursing school lecture hall is nothing but inferiority complex, can't believe someone with a proposed life will stoop to that ridiculous cheap level or were you sent there to spy...cos there is nothing your parent regulating body can't do.
drlawizle:

Ofcourse the history your professional ancestors & tutors made you believe...go to nursing school & see d nonsense dy teach dse young minds on how they are equal to doctors, on how doctors are nothing, on how dey are even better than doctors...dy even encourage dem to read medical texts & abandon dr own texts just to prove doctors are nothing (wat a life) little wonder they graduate and the only thing dey learn is how to disregard doctors...a patient is simply having rigors and dey tell d doctor he's convulsing...a nurse telling me to come & review a patient & all she could write in the referral booklet was " come & see this new patient" no knowledge on signs & symptoms...mtchew! I dont blame y'all though, d country itself is topsy-turvy anyway.
Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by MrsAwesome: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
drlawizle:

Compare what I wrote & what you just quoted & see who reverts to insults. I see that you still dont believe you have low self-esteem...your insults are just a failed attempt @covering it up & it exposes your insecurity the more..its a defense mechanism if you dont know. Its not my fault if you cant believe in yourself so dont get mad @me by telling me i got a larger than life self esteem...rather I got a healthy dose of it...even if I leave medicine it will still be intact. My profession doesnt determine my self esteem so I dont need to pull others down to feel good...& for your so called facts only a dumb layer will have his ass whooped by not preparing & presenting his own fact as well..so you really have no point there...everybody brings his own fact up to support his case & its left for the judge & jury to decide...there you go....
Where do you get the fact from? Air,water ? Facts are not fables that is handed down to you by your lecturers to massage your ego driven god complex where you are indoctrinated with """ a person who studies other medical science courses failed to enter medical school hogwash""
Facts have primary and secondary sources which is available in print and soft copies for easy access not tales by the moonlight of your HOD's which is synonymous with tales of old folks that have been modified to suit their present audience.
I am trying to overlook your tantrums toget to your ignorant arguments.
I am research oriented and I look thinks up before delving in to avoid making ignorant remarks like the emotion-driven comments that is being peddled here.
Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsAwesome:
IF YOU DONT KNOW THE PAST, THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO YOU.
I am a polyvalent graduate of life who learnt a bit of this and that in the course of my study before choosing nursing science as a specialty. With history, you have a broad mind not shallow mind that makes educated folks hid their faces in shame.
Whatever gets you into nursing school lecture hall is nothing but inferiority complex, can't believe someone with a proposed life will stoop to that ridiculous cheap level or were you sent there to spy...cos there is nothing your parent regulating body can't do.

Lol...it seems you do not know the meaning of inferiority complex(I.C) I read in your lecture theatres as I usually read in all the lecture theatres when I was a medical student in great Ife..variety is d spice of life dy say and I can boldly say I've read in all the lecture theatres in Ife, library inclusive..it makes my reading effective & d@ works for me...what can you say about nursing students intentionally sending medical students away from their lecture theatres....yet we allow dem in ours? What can you say about nurses doing their rounds in hushed whispers..etc. So its so funny of you to think I got (I.C) cos of d@ ..i wont be surprised if ur Johesu send you as spies though cos you guys have ample time @yur disposal to mess around. So who has issues between us..the high time you accept the truth the earlier you got your freedom. And about insisting on learning from history, its important to understand what you read so as not to be misguided. Read wikipedia again on history of Obstetrics & you will thank God for us.

1 Like

Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2014
MrsAwesome:
Where do you get the fact from? Air,water ? Facts are not fables that is handed down to you by your lecturers to massage your ego driven god complex where you are indoctrinated with """ a person who studies other medical science courses failed to enter medical school hogwash""
Facts have primary and secondary sources which is available in print and soft copies for easy access not tales by the moonlight of your HOD's which is synonymous with tales of old folks that have been modified to suit their present audience.
I am trying to overlook your tantrums toget to your ignorant arguments.
I am research oriented and I look thinks up before delving in to avoid making ignorant remarks like the emotion-driven comments that is being peddled here.

An intelligent individual will see all you wrote as WHO you are..I never mentioned anything about "other medical sciences" but your conscience has surreptitiously shown d@ yur probably frustrated..I said I got a healthy dose of self esteem you said I have a "self indoctrinated god complex" so you'll prefer I feel bad about myself to make you feel good right? Well sorry dats not gonna happen...mind you i got my self esteem from reading psychological books that build & d Bible d@ builds the mind & not from my Professors cos they are not like your tutors that tell dr students that doctors are nothing so as to build dr morale....thats a wack effort @building esteem..with all your insults I'm just lucky I'm not with you in real life...cos you would have thrown something @me with this your vexatious spirit....thank God oh..lol!
Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by kid7soccer(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2014
nnafather:
So this dirty nurse neighbour of mine is now a consultant? Consulting what? Kai! Nigerian Health system is now consulting doom! Chai!
Lol bad belle heee

1 Like

Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by Samgreguc(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2014
drlawizle:

Ofcourse the history your professional ancestors & tutors made you believe...go to nursing school & see d nonsense dy teach dse young minds on how they are equal to doctors, on how doctors are nothing, on how dey are even better than doctors...dy even encourage dem to read medical texts & abandon dr own texts just to prove doctors are nothing (wat a life) little wonder they graduate and the only thing dey learn is how to disregard doctors...a patient is simply having rigors and dey tell d doctor he's convulsing...a nurse telling me to come & review a patient & all she could write in the referral booklet was " come & see this new patient" no knowledge on signs & symptoms...mtchew! I dont blame y'all though, d country itself is topsy-turvy anyway.
Av u bEen to d nursing schools?

again, history never die.
Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by MrsAwesome: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2014
drlawizle:

An intelligent individual will see all you wrote as WHO you are..I never mentioned anything about "other medical sciences" but your conscience has surreptitiously shown d@ yur probably frustrated..I said I got a healthy dose of self esteem you said I have a "self indoctrinated god complex" so you'll prefer I feel bad about myself to make you feel good right? Well sorry dats not gonna happen...mind you i got my self esteem from reading psychological books that build & d Bible d@ builds the mind & not from my Professors cos they are not like your tutors that tell dr students that doctors are nothing so as to build dr morale....thats a wack effort @building esteem..with all your insults I'm just lucky I'm not with you in real life...cos you would have thrown something @me with this your vexatious spirit....thank God oh..lol!
Incoherent rants. Happy Sunday.
Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by MrsAwesome: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2014
drlawizle:

Lol...it seems you do not know the meaning of inferiority complex(I.C) I read in your lecture theatres as I usually read in all the lecture theatres when I was a medical student in great Ife..variety is d spice of life dy say and I can boldly say I've read in all the lecture theatres in Ife, library inclusive..it makes my reading effective & d@ works for me...what can you say about nursing students intentionally sending medical students away from their lecture theatres....yet we allow dem in ours? What can you say about nurses doing their rounds in hushed whispers..etc. So its so funny of you to think I got (I.C) cos of d@ ..i wont be surprised if ur Johesu send you as spies though cos you guys have ample time @yur disposal to mess around. So who has issues between us..the high time you accept the truth the earlier you got your freedom. And about insisting on learning from history, its important to understand what you read so as not to be misguided. Read wikipedia again on history of Obstetrics & you will thank God for us.
You're last paragraph summed up the god complex theory. Good luck.
Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2014
MrsAwesome:
You're last paragraph summed up the god complex theory. Good luck.

If that's all you can decipher, den good luck to you too with your type of esteem...you're entitled to the way you wanna see yourself..period.
Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2014
MrsAwesome:
Incoherent rants. Happy Sunday.

I'll take d@ as you running out of steam..a lovely Sunday to you too ma'am. grin

1 Like

Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by Drdonzeez(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
what's this one saying
Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by armadeo(m): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Drdonzeez:
what's this one saying

angry grin grin grin
Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by ocelot2006(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2014
MrsAwesome:

A Doctor having inferiority complex 'cos of a nurse? Dude, really?
Re: All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg by drnoel: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
ocelot2006:

A Doctor having inferiority complex 'cos of a nurse? Dude, really?

MrsAwesome:

Have u guys turned this thread into a doctor/nurses basing arena? We don't need such abeg. We all know nurses will keep having inferiority complex 4 doctors that's why some nursing schools train em to be aggressive to doctors. But then all those things don't matter. What matters is that all health professionals are able to work together in peace not in pieces. Doctors should have respect 4 nurses and vice versa but then that's not the reality on ground. I myself have never had problems with the nurses I have worked with no matter how aggressive they were. I used to go the extra mile to buy them over with gifts and take aways. What doctors 4get is that they can learn from nurses too. As a fresh house officer in naija I didn't know anything when I graduated cos we refused to go to clinic during ward rounds. Now i knew the theory just like any graduating doctor but any doctor will tell u that theory and practice are two different things. My first posting was O&G and i was floating like one big fool. The nurses kept laughing at me till I actually had to beg them 4 help. Men after that experience which was hell 4 me, I made sure to always befriend the nurses in any new ward I was rotating to. This was ages ago. We should learn to respect each other cos respect is reciprocal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders / FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.