Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

She Nags Too Damn Much - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Nags Too Damn Much (429 Views)

I Am New Here. Please What Sort Of Damn Section Is This? / She Nags Too Damn Much / My Spouse Has Attitudes..she Nags... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Nags Too Damn Much by skyprofm(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2014
I'm in a relationship with this sweet pretty igbo girl. I really care bout her a lot but only one thing about her, she nags a lot. I use to overlook it initially but it seems to get worse all the time. Now it has gotten to the stage that whenever she starts to nag and I ignore, she breaks down in tears and sometimes threaten to kill me n herself. Just so fed up with her attitude. Still luv her though. Pls advice me on best course of action
Re: She Nags Too Damn Much by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2014
For once just YELL REALLY HARD AT HER TO SHUT THE FÜCK UP!!!.....then walk out........I swear on my chocolate bars she will never nag again...works like magic! grin
Re: She Nags Too Damn Much by yuncka: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
For once just YELL REALLY HARD AT HER TO SHUT THE FÜCK UP!!!.....then walk out........I swear on my chocolate bars she will never nag again...works like magic! grin

Really!? Bro U be learner oo, U neva jam real NAGGOTS. grin

1 Like

Re: She Nags Too Damn Much by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2014
yuncka:

Really!? Bro U be learner oo, U neva jam real NAGGOTS. grin

That Na because I no dey waka illegal waka, and my babe no dey nag lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Nags Too Damn Much / Matured Female Adult Seekin Intimate Relationsip / Looking For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.