Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Let Me Sky Rocket Your Business To Massive Client - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Sky Rocket Your Business To Massive Client (913 Views)

Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN / Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Sky Rocket Your Business To Massive Client by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2014
My post is directly to these standard organization/ services:
1.Churches

2.Mosques

3.Schools

4.Supermarkets

5.Companies

6.Hospitals

7.Clubs

8.University

9.Departments

10.Wedding

11.Announcement &
Invitations

12.Events and
Meeting

13.Birthday
Announcement and
Invitation

14.Special Seasons
Greetings

15.Political Campaign
and Awareness

16.Corporate Bodies

17.Government
Establishments.
i am samuel by name, am here to help standard organization + private organization to acheive their aim in the name of business. What i will do to SKY ROCKET your business is by just creating awareness about your biz.
Nigeria as now is currently having more that active 700 million active phone numbers. And 95 percent of mobile phone users send and read + recieve at least 20 message daily. So i will help you to do the following:

2.] if you want me to market a particular product 4 u, i will explode the product/service to a targeted customers.

3.] if you wants everyone to know about a particular info thats new, just let me know, even u will generate traffic to your site from this.

4.]And many more........
Sms ranges from 2naira to 10naira, it depends on how u order. the more you buy the more your discount.. Kindly work with me while i take your business/organization to the zenith. Any info drop ur questiom. My no z 08111438453
Re: Let Me Sky Rocket Your Business To Massive Client by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Can you market hair products, ie create more massive awareness on the products? If yes, what would it entail? You can reply to my email @ signature. Tnx
Re: Let Me Sky Rocket Your Business To Massive Client by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2014
BAWSElady:
Can you market hair products, ie create more massive awareness on the products? If yes, what would it entail? You can reply to my email @ signature. Tnx
i had sent u a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Opinion Needed ! / Top 5 Ways People Get Rich In 2015 / Should Banks Be Doing This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.