Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos (4221 Views)

Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift / Charly Boy Gushes Over Dominique, His Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by naijacrave(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Studentsvoice: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2014
wish them GOODLUCK
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2014
Na mumu she be....make we hear word jor na only her marry celebrity? Always acting like a kid

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Hahahahahaha I wonder if she was married to the like of hrithik Roshan, trey songz or so what she would do. Foolish girl, acting like a star stuck kid. angry
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by otipoju(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2014
God give Me a woman like Annie wey go love me true true..in spite of my many mistakes.

May the bonds that bind you both never be broken

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Kunleskey(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2014
Abeg make una leave dis woman jare..make she continue sticking with her husband..if it's u,u will do more than that..that's what we call love.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by galaxy52(f): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2014
Kunleskey:
Abeg make una leave dis woman jare..make she continue sticking with her husband..if it's u,u will do more than that..that's what we call love.
I tire ooo! If she like make she go announce am for CNN, its her life FREE her
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Buoyantic:
Na mumu she be....make we hear word jor na only her marry celebrity? Always acting like a kid
How is she a mumu abi no be her husband she de praise, she is in love don't want to hide it which means tubaba de do him work wella abeg make una free the love birds

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2014
rokiatu:
Hahahahahaha I wonder if she was married to the like of hrithik Roshan, trey songz or so what she would do. Foolish girl, acting like a star stuck kid. angry
nawa how is she a foolish girl for praising her husband on social media. Tubaba de treat am fine and she is in love and its her right to praise him anywhere she likes. She may marry those people you mention and divorce some months later. Tubaba is a public figure and girls don't mind going after him despite the fact he is married and this is also a way for her to tell them to stay aware
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by axortedbabe(f): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
gud for them..
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by deife(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
otipoju:
God give Me a woman like Annie wey go love me true true..in spite of my many mistakes.

May the bonds that bind you both never be broken

Amen bro. smiley

@Annie, way to go! smiley
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Lumyboi(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
rokiatu:
Lol. But don't blame her, blame the jobless people always carrying news about her. As much as I love tubaba, his family ish is not my bizz, not to tlk of werin em wife tlk. Got better things to reason.
Btw who is dis trey songz dem dem? #plsss
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Oyecute(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
rokiatu:
SEE BEEFING! Tori Olorun !!! ... She don suffer am b4, so let her enjoy nah. It's her life.
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Naso love dey be, hmmmmmm me sef I go love oooo
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by TrishaP(f): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
God will continue to bless their marriage.
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by icebebe(f): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
SHE STOLE OUR MAN! Nw she's gushing up n down
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Jeezbaby(f): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
grin nawa o
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by boss1310(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
annie you are a correct wife.your husband is your obama,bill gates,jay z,church pastor and ernest henminway all rolled into one.u dnt ve to marry someone most popular or richer to respect or love him.he is your king and u are his queen.keep it up

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by egopersonified(f): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Buoyantic:

Lmao @ yr siggy
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Big4wig(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Buoyantic:
y u hating bro
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by okiezman(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Buoyantic:

Why you hating? Have you eaten today?
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by yvonnejoe(f): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
my lil sis just asked in her baby voice "y do they look like dey need a bathe??"
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Culiarme(f): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
How is she a mumu abi no be her husband she de praise, she is in love don't want to hide it which means tubaba de do him work wella abeg make una free the love birds
guy i jst tire for sm pipo,if she no love am nah dem go still tlk say na because of money she marry am. 1 man meat is another man poison,tray song or william levy maybe d cutest guys in d word 2 but to this woman(Annie) her husband(2baba) is so deal wit it
Re: Annie Idibia Gushes Over 2face,shares New Photos by Dollabommie(m): 2:28am On Nov 11, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Video: Guy Caught His Girlfriend Cheating With Another Man In Lagos / August Alsina Claps Back At Fans Who Slammed Him For Groping A Lady’s Breasts / =>> K Michelle Shares Sexy Underwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.