Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pls Help On Photoshop Plug-in - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls Help On Photoshop Plug-in (1103 Views)

Two Months Of Self Hardwork on PHOTOSHOP / Free! Free!! Free!!! Book On Photoshop Cs5 / Do You Want To Learn World Class Designs On Photoshop From Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On Photoshop Plug-in by franklyneo(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Pls guys can anyone help me with how i can download different photoshop plug-ins and how to add it to my photoshop...and which version of photoshop is more advanced and unique to use
Re: Pls Help On Photoshop Plug-in by telim: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2014
The later version is cs6 and the latest version is photoshop cc which comes with some advance features, to get photoshop plungins go to Google and search "the best free photoshop plungins" then click on the websites that shows up and for paid plugins search "premium photoshop plungins" their is a way you get the premium plugins for free provided that the plugin is not hosted on a server, contact me for the procedure. Also it seems you are just getting started with photoshop, i recommend you download videos with their exercise and ebooks to read. These is not the type of reading we do in school to increase our gp but the type that you have to understand every trick and think of how it will conforms with your graphic design project. Don't waste your hard earn money on Nigerian tutors most of them have limited knowledge on photoshop instead focus your energy towards getting ebooks, videos and join graphic design forum. Wish you the best.
Re: Pls Help On Photoshop Plug-in by franklyneo(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Seems u know very well am a newbie:: pls how can i get d ebook and video tutorial that can teach me photoshop very well

(1) (Reply)

GOODNEWS For All Artists. Nigeria's First Online Art Hub. / Basics Of Branding For Small Businesses And Individuals / How Do I Post Image In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.