Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

GOODNEWS For All Artists. Nigeria's First Online Art Hub. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / GOODNEWS For All Artists. Nigeria's First Online Art Hub. (1106 Views)

Seeking COMIC Book Artists / Nairaland Online Art Exhibition / New Online Art Gallery Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOODNEWS For All Artists. Nigeria's First Online Art Hub. by searchcorp(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
I have been a nairalander for sometime now, and I am pleased to announce to you all that my friend and I just launched Nigeria's first online art hub.

We are pleased to announce the launch of www.artnigeria.com.

Artists can now sell their artworks both originals and prints. The artist stand the chance of making a regular income from the same artwork via sales of art prints. Artist category includes, painters, sculptors, water colorists, digital artist. There is also a segment for wearable arts like beads and other wearables.

We have officially opened a new nairaland account for that, the nairaland username is artnigeria, as that will be our medium of communicating and responding to suggestions and complaints from nairalanders who to shop on the site.

Here is an article about our launch/press release on newswatch times newspaper;

http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/two-nigerians-one-creative-hub-artists/

and here are some pictures from the launch/press release.

In the pictures, we have Sam Ovraiti, a master colorist and former lecturer from auchi, Frederick Ogunyomi and Abudu Afolahan; representatives of UBA bank, Myself and Solomon Abbey; Co Founders ArtNigeria.com, and a Picture of the websites Homepage.

"I believe the most patriotic decision any nigerian youth can make now is to at least employ himself and one other person".

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOODNEWS For All Artists. Nigeria's First Online Art Hub. by Howmon: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Great!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Creates Amazing Spiderman Effect In New Video + Photos / How Do I Post Image In Nairaland / Face Of Candycity 2015, Sassy Somma Meets Student Who Did An Artwork Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.