Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Someone need your help. Facebook page liker - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Someone need your help. Facebook page liker (3372 Views)

Zuckerberg's Facebook Page Hacked / IT Career Training Videos With Labs: Join Our Facebook Page For Full Details / I Will Make 1000 Fans Like Your Facebook Page For 2000 Naira Pay Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by VivianGirl66(f): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2014
Confirmed. Thanks manGod bless you
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2014
VivianGirl66:
Confirmed. Thanks manGod bless you

You are highly welcome ma/sir
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2014
Recommend others please
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by codedflowz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
MTN 10gb for #2000 shocked
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
I don sub glo twice in 3weeks..how do I trust dis offer ??
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by nani667: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Alot more testimonies needed.... That Viviangirl has only two posts.... Could easily be another account owned by the OP.... I smell scam

4 Likes

Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
pls like the page o my words firs
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2014
And some people go still fall MUGU..... sad cry
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by abrahym(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
this man from ondo state go look for a daily job...you keep changing username...how market?
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Saucekide25(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
U expect me to belive say u dey sell cheaper than the network provider? 10gb ko 2000naira ni!
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Saucekide25:
U expect me to belive say u dey sell cheaper than the network provider? 10gb ko 2000naira ni!

doubting Thomas, face to face deal is highly accepted
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ok wat state do u reside. Face to face seems better sef
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Many people have even buy from me, visit my site http://naijacamp.com for more info
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
Ok wat state do u reside. Face to face seems better sef

thanks reasonable person, am at Ondo State, anyone from Ondo Or within Ondo is highly welcome to see me
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
folay66:

thanks reasonable person, am at Ondo State, anyone from Ondo Or within Ondo is highly welcome to see me
the moment sm1 confirms buyn from u,am buyn Immediately..
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Click here to check notifications Http://Naijacamp.com
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by ApexTitan(m): 4:54am On Nov 12, 2014
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

The OP, Folay66, from all looks and indications is a fraudster. I made a bank transfer to his account for data and he refused to send the data. The public is hereby advised to be wary of Folay66 (Folayan Babatunde)
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Saucekide25(m): 5:07am On Nov 12, 2014
ApexTitan:

The OP, Folay66, from all looks and indications is a fraudster. I made a bank transfer to his account for data and he refused to send the data. The public is hereby advised to be wary of Folay66 (Folayan Babatunde)

You seriously fell for this? Damn!
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by bobo65(m): 6:13am On Nov 12, 2014
bastard
even pastor no go fit deliver you from the poverty wey go dey chase u n ur family from now on
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2014
ApexTitan:

hello man, why tarnishing my image? Although i don't know u but i guess u are the person that said u sent payments via internet banking.(because it seems u are the only one i av problem with)

You sent some message that end with *some text missing* to me since yesterday and yet to load finish.

Am even the one calling u, how on earth do i fraud u? Where there is no man, God is there

i want u to explain how it happen
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by nnasino(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Watching
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2014
ApexTitan:

although d money small..go d bank..report! Go twitter.efcc page and all kinds of anti fraud unit..post his acct numba and name so they start watchn him.. Make sure u worry dem..they will eventually find him but ur money too small..but seems d guy is legit shaa
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by ApexTitan(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Saucekide25:

You seriously fell for this? Damn!

I set out to buy etisalat data – something I have done several times without any issues through resellers that I have met here on Nairaland.
OP claimed that he did not get any transaction alert from his bank after money was sent for data (Etisalat 1GB).Strange, the bank alerted me of the debit. How about going online and checking to see the last transaction details on the account? Anyone who advertises services online should have a speedy means of confirming transactions, relying solely on SMS alerts is dumb as SMS are not always delivered on time.

OP initially refused to answer his phone or when he did, he abruptly (and rudely, too) cut the line without offering any explanations as to why he still hadn’t sent the data.

At this point it is safe to assume that I will not be getting the data and that the money has been wasted so in order to prevent members of the public from falling for this act of dubiousness I have come here to spread the word: OP is not forthright!

( I should have used the N1300 to buy suya instead embarassed )
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2014
ApexTitan:

I set out to buy etisalat data – something I have done several times without any issues through resellers that I have met here on Nairaland.
OP claimed that he did not get any transaction alert from his bank after money was sent for data (Etisalat 1GB).Strange, the bank alerted me of the debit. How about going online and checking to see the last transaction details on the account? Anyone who advertises services online should have a speedy means of confirming transactions, relying solely on SMS alerts is dumb as SMS are not always delivered on time.

OP initially refused to answer his phone or when he did, he abruptly (and rudely, too) cut the line without offering any explanations as to why he still hadn’t sent the data.

At this point it is safe to assume that I will not be getting the data and that the money has been wasted so in order to prevent members of the public from falling for this act of dubiousness I have come here to spread the word: OP is not forthright!

( I should have used the N1300 to buy suya instead embarassed )

I swear to God who made me, you guess wrong.

Atleast someone invited iu to me, if i scam the person, will he/she invite u?

Anyway, re message me, i will credit u even without seeing the payment yet, because u are tarnishing my image
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by nani667: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmm.....
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Mpetempe(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is funny. How much do you sell half of the gb. As in 5gb?
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by ApexTitan(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
I maintain that the OP(Folayan Babatunde) is not a forthright person. He is crying that I am tarnishing his image yet he has not transferred the data which I paid for. He could simply have checked his account to see the last transactions performed on it to confirm. He uses a GTB account and one can easily confirm who and what amount was credited or debited from the account. Abi, does he not know how to do so? It is an outright lie to say that at this time, almost 24 hours since the money was paid, that he has not seen it. I can even paste the GTB transaction receipt here, but that is too much effort for just N1300.

As I said earlier I called him repeatedly and he didn’t bother to answer and when he did pick the call he cut it without offering any reasons why he hadn’t sent the data, yet he is now saying I should call him and he will send the data. Ridiculous. If he was sincere he would have already sent the credit or at least called/texted to explain if he was having troubles sending it because he has my number. I have already dismissed him as one of the many dubious fellows giving this country a bad name and so I will not be pursuing this matter any further. I will not call him.

Do business with the OP at your own risk.
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Message online
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
ApexTitan:
I maintain that the OP(Folayan Babatunde) is not a forthright person. He is crying that I am tarnishing his image yet he has not transferred the data which I paid for. He could simply have checked his account to see the last transactions performed on it to confirm. He uses a GTB account and one can easily confirm who and what amount was credited or debited from the account. Abi, does he not know how to do so? It is an outright lie to say that at this time, almost 24 hours since the money was paid, that he has not seen it. I can even paste the GTB transaction receipt here, but that is too much effort for just N1300.

As I said earlier I called him repeatedly and he didn’t bother to answer and when he did pick the call he cut it without offering any reasons why he hadn’t sent the data, yet he is now saying I should call him and he will send the data. Ridiculous. If he was sincere he would have already sent the credit or at least called/texted to explain if he was having troubles sending it because he has my number. I have already dismissed him as one of the many dubious fellows giving this country a bad name and so I will not be pursuing this matter any further. I will not call him.

when do u call me? Do you think u are the only number calling me? And beside, i don't know who u are till now, just guessing you are the person that av quarrel with me yesterday
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by nani667: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
ApexTitan:

Post a Screenshot of the payment verification email or text message you received.... That will all but confirm the that you were scammed by the OP
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Megateq(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
OP is a Thief, fraudster, scammer 419er etc. Just scam me of N2000 today. Is Real name is Babatunde Folayan , Gtbank Account No is 0151168203. He has nothing to offer. Please dont send any money to him. Thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self Propelled Electric Generator:is It Possible / Samsung Watch 35K / How You Can Acqire A Brand New Hp Laptop For #25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.