Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Someone need your help. Facebook page liker - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Someone need your help. Facebook page liker (3390 Views)

Zuckerberg's Facebook Page Hacked / IT Career Training Videos With Labs: Join Our Facebook Page For Full Details / I Will Make 1000 Fans Like Your Facebook Page For 2000 Naira Pay Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dude I jxt sent 20k yestrday to a scammers acct on Olx..asin,d tin dey pain me die..wat if I had paid all 70k into his acct..is there no way to trace these people?? [quote author=ApexTitan post=27941854]I set out to buy etisalat data – something I have done several times without any issues through resellers that I have met here on Nairaland.
OP claimed that he did not get any transaction alert from his bank after money was sent for data (Etisalat 1GB).Strange, the bank alerted me of the debit. How about going online and checking to see the last transaction details on the account? Anyone who advertises services online should have a speedy means of confirming transactions, relying solely on SMS alerts is dumb as SMS are not always delivered on time.

OP initially refused to answer his phone or when he did, he abruptly (and rudely, too) cut the line without offering any explanations as to why he still hadn’t sent the data.

At this point it is safe to assume that I will not be getting the data and that the money has been wasted so in order to prevent members of the public from falling for this act of dubiousness I have come here to spread the word: OP is not forthright!

( I should have used the N1300 to buy suya instead embarassed )[/q. uote]
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Op@ u a thief..better close this thread.. I been dey blive u but am now certain dat no1 shuld actually be trusted! U be scam too,dat am sure abt...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by nnasino(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Omo, thank God o. This our Nigeria ehnn, Almost fell for this cos i want to update my ps3
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by toys2seven(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
SuperMartins:
although d money small..go d bank..report! Go twitter.efcc page and all kinds of anti fraud unit..post his acct numba and name so they start watchn him.. Make sure u worry dem..they will eventually find him but ur money too small..but seems d guy is legit shaa

I'm presently working on a project guys, once I'm through I'll begin the hack and dismantle of naijacamp.com I give the owner AFOLAYAN BABTUNDE 24 hours to return every dime he's collected from every NairaLander... I'll start from there before I make the internet a no-go area for you. It'll take me time and energy but I've successfully done this in the past and don't mind doing it again.

When I'm done, That will be 1 less fraudster to be scared off.

It's nothing personal cos you didn't rip me off. Just saw ppl's complains about you on NL.

Prepare for me, I and haaka097 are coming to town!
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2014
toys2seven:

I'm presently working on a project guys, once I'm through I'll begin the hack and dismantle of naijacamp.com I give the owner AFOLAYAN BABTUNDE 24 hours to return every dime he's collected from every NairaLander... I'll start from there before I make the internet a no-go area for you. It'll take me time and energy but I've successfully done this in the past and don't mind doing it again.

When I'm done, That will be 1 less fraudster to be scared off.

It's nothing personal cos you didn't rip me off. Just saw ppl's complains about you on NL.

Prepare for me, I and haaka097 are coming to town!
u dey mad!!! I be like d person when open d thread abi u blind..U be mad man!!
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by toys2seven(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
u dey mad!!! I be like d person when open d thread abi u blind..U be mad man!!

Except you're the owner of naijacamp.com, You clearly have problems reading simple and plain english. I quoted you doesn't mean i'm responding to you ok?... Or are you a learner on NL?

I'm replying to folay66 and that's that. Now keep quiet, fold your arms and let me deal with this folay66 nigga. He's one unscrupulous son of a b*tch.
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
toys2seven:

Except you're the owner of naijacamp.com, You clearly have problems reading simple and plain english. I quoted you doesn't mean i'm responding to you ok?... Or are you a learner on NL?

I'm replying to folay66 and that's that. Now keep quiet, fold your arms and let me deal with this folay66 nigga. He's one unscrupulous son of a b*tch.
but u shouldn't av quoted me cos pple myt confuse myself to be him

Am sorry bro smiley am on edge dis period..hope u undastand.
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by millhouse: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
SCAM
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Fabinu(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
You know one of our greatest problem in Naija? We like cheap things...
How u go fit buy 10Gb for 2k?
SMH for people who fell for a cheap scam like dis..
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by SWG1: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
That's why we should not have a mentality of using cheats or patronizing cheats.

why opt for this cheat package Wen u can make legitimate money tru the normal sme data share.
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by VivianGirl66(f): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2014
No doubt, the tweak is working because he shared me
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2014
toys2seven:

pls wat re u workn on..I need to catch a scammer with this number 0706 506 6614
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by toys2seven(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
SuperMartins:
pls wat re u workn on..I need to catch a scammer with this number 0706 506 6614

Hacking his site. Give me that guy's full details if you have it.
Thanks.
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
toys2seven:

Hacking his site. Give me that guy's full details if you have it.
Thanks.
Acnt name-fayemi stephen, Acnt no:3084871524
First bank ..I guess he might be on NL too.. His name on Olx is adeyemi.. His number 07065066614..tryn to find his picture.. Thanks man
.pls if u find his loca,kindly Holla bro..
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by peterjero(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Guys save folay66 and see his WhatsApp dp, you see its @toy2seven too they are all criminals
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by folay66(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
peterjero:
Guys save folay66 and see his WhatsApp dp, you see its @toy2seven too they are all criminals

i wasn't online for some days, do i have deals with u guys at all?

Obviously No, why saying what u don't know here?
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by Megateq(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
folay66:

thief, u will never see peace in ur life. Unless u return my 2k
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by kween01: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
folay66:

you are sick o at op, you still have d gut to reply, I don't blame you, I blame those who fell for ur trick, cos d mtn offer u gave should av let den knw U r a scam personified, even when someone gave dem hint dat u r d scammer from osun, u still mumuliciously confirmed it, and yet they fell, funniest part, ur plot is very weak and they didn't notice.

I smh, u know why, d doom that awaits u, just that ur generation that knows nothing abt it will partake in. cursed fellow.
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by gbodimowo(m): 1:01am On Nov 16, 2014
It was so clear 2k and 10gb
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by abrahym(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2014
kween01:

you are sick o at op, you still have d gut to reply, I don't blame you, I blame those who fell for ur trick, cos d mtn offer u gave should av let den knw U r a scam personified, even when someone gave dem hint dat u r d scammer from osun, u still mumuliciously confirmed it, and yet they fell, funniest part, ur plot is very weak and they didn't notice.

I smh, u know why, d doom that awaits u, just that ur generation that knows nothing abt it will partake in. cursed fellow.
I told people he is from ondo state earlier in page one and he the scammer confirmed it yet people still fall for this cheap...
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by toys2seven(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
peterjero:

Hello, do you know me from somewhere cos you sound embittered and quick to talk. This is a forum. If you've been duped, sorry about that. I'm an activist for people like you. This same guy has blocked me on whatsapp. Visit naijacamp.com . That's his site. Stop the identity confusion. Will you?
Ok. That's all now.
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by sureboy1: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Megateq:
OP is a Thief, fraudster, scammer 419er etc. Just scam me of N2000 today. Is Real name is Babatunde Folayan , Gtbank Account No is 0151168203. He has nothing to offer. Please dont send any money to him. Thief

The guy is in short fraudster.... He scammed my friend too, excactly the day Nigeria played Ghana. Unfortunately i was the one that told the guy to patronize him not knowing he is a dubious fool. Such unscrupulous element is not fit to be among humans. He uses Gt bank a/c his name Babatunde Afolayan. BEWARE less you become his victim
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by initstime: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
BABATUNDE FOLAYAN IS A THIEF, FRAUDSTER
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH HIM, PAID FOR 1GB DATA VIA INTERNET , BUT
HE NEVER TRANSFERED DATA.
I WILL UPLOAD CONVERSATION FILES. MOD DO BAN BABATUNDE FOLAYAN PERMANENTLY TO RID NL OF BAD EGGS.
ICPC
folay66:

hello man, why tarnishing my image? Although i don't know u but i guess u are the person that said u sent payments via internet banking.(because it seems u are the only one i av problem with)

You sent some message that end with *some text missing* to me since yesterday and yet to load finish.

Am even the one calling u, how on earth do i fraud u? Where there is no man, God is there

i want u to explain how it happen
Re: Someone need your help. Facebook page liker by initstime: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=14pt]BABATUNDE FOLAYAN IS A THIEF, FRAUDSTER
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH HIM, PAID FOR 1GB DATA VIA INTERNET , BUT
HE NEVER TRANSFERED DATA.
I WILL UPLOAD CONVERSATION FILES. MOD DO BAN BABATUNDE FOLAYAN PERMANENTLY TO RID NL OF BAD EGGS. [/size][/size]
ICPC
[size=14pt]

folay66:

hello man, why tarnishing my image? Although i don't know u but i guess u are the person that said u sent payments via internet banking.(because it seems u are the only one i av problem with)

You sent some message that end with *some text missing* to me since yesterday and yet to load finish.

Am even the one calling u, how on earth do i fraud u? Where there is no man, God is there

i want u to explain how it happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Various Brands Of Electronics And Home Appliances At Affordable Prices.Brand New / Exrrated Pc 3d Game Cherrydolls 4 Sale / Ipad2 And IPAD3 For Sale @ Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.