Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend (79411 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) / E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
how many nigerian women married to nigerian footballers are giving their husbands trouble? The whitey looks like a digger to me.
Reports say her father is very rich. She grew up under wealth. If her dad is as rich as they say he is, then she is not with Mikel for his money.

Reports says her dad is a Billionaire in Dollars. She does not need Mikel's money.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by NanVibezBlog: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by shiloz: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Good for him sha............ Why naija gurlz d jealous na?
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by PocoAPoco57: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Seriously though.. WHY?!

If he was looking for Visa or Green Card, I for understand.. angry

No breeast, no Yansh.. She cant even tie two wrapper as there is no waist to carry the wrapper. angry

This one looks like would would collapse under the weight of Gele and Aso-oke. angry

Maybe its this Otu ocha that has been affecting his playing o.. angry

Do you want him to come and marry u?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
lilmax:
no

Aha! Nigerian qirls go roast you

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Truth24:
So him girlfriend na white woman ba..... Chaii dis guy is a big disappointment
are you drunk or something?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by fairygeh(f): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
What a shame,so fine girls don finish for naija abi.big Hisssssssss

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by GuyFawkes: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Who says whites aren't gold diggers
Russians detest Africans, if he wasn't a rich footballer he would have stood no chance in hell.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by PocoAPoco57: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
The girl comes from a wealthy family.......... ibi Mikel way he hit jackpot not the woman.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by jbaby265(f): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
not interested
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by PocoAPoco57: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
fairygeh:
What a shame,so fine girls don finish for naija abi.big Hisssssssss

Why dont you post ur pic n lets see how fine u r.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Jfrezzy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
This is 4 9ja babes,
While I was in England 4 almost 4 yrs ,I dated white woman,not that blacks or africans are not there,is just that as a ibo man like me ,we always like try diffnt kind of food or business.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by femi4: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
missdebs:
are we nigerians girls not good enough biko sad
No mind am, overgood dey worry you sef
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Jfrezzy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
GuyFawkes:
Who says whites aren't gold diggers
Russians detest Africans, if he wasn't a rich footballer he would have stood no chance in hell.
u need to know somethings about white woman,when they gone black dey black,she been going out with black guys,so no coming back,20pct of white Russians like black people ,so check u statistic well.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Truman155:
AT LEAST IF HIM CARRY LAST FOR FIELD HIM NO GO CARRY LAST FOR BED. I KNOW ITS A PLOY TO BECOME A RUSSIAN CITIZEN TRUST ME #I SCHOOLED IN FRANCE
So for all country na Russian he won be...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by popcykaylah(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
missdebs:

since naija babes have now turned relationship to business ..we sef don decide to turn to white chicks

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Emeca: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
missdebs:

una wahala too much cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by nairaman66(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
missdebs:

Talk singular.. Are you?
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by omar22(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Naija girls are like.... give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me give me, Buy me Buy me Buy me Buy me Buy me Buy me Buy me Buy me Buy me Buy me Buy me Buy me Buy me.... This and that... before you know the girls family go send the brother to live with Mikel, make him train am! Can you imagine Mikel's supposed Naija girls walks down Fulham Road to Sloane Sq with him? with all those designer shops..... His credit card go catch fire...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by GuyFawkes: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jfrezzy:
u need to know somethings about white woman,when they gone black dey black,she been going out with black guys,so no coming back,20pct of white Russians like black people ,so check u statistic well.

'Once they go black they never go back'
Yes I know that, its more to do with the fact no white would be willing date them talk less marrying them undecided

And where did you get that 20%? Is it one those stats peddled to massage the ego of Africans?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Edusouls(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
she is given him happiness, shame to nigerian babes,for losing that big fish to a white girl,white girls always have this skills to make a man feel loved and appreciated. Not these naggers and Gold diggers that roams here, u dont blame mikel, u want him to come and fall into the arms of these nigerian wolf girls in sheeps clothing, noo is too risky to dare..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Jfrezzy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
GuyFawkes:

'Once they go black they never back'
Yes I know that, its more to do with the fact no white would be willing date them talk less marrying them undecided

And where did you get that 20%? Is it one those stats peddled to massage the ego of Africans?
yeah u right ,true
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by olumidazz: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
For those of you callin that lady a gold digger... go find out her father is one of the richest men on the planet. We wonder who is d gold digger here.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Okijajuju1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Do you want him to come and marry u?

Shey thats what you understood after reading that post?!

Goodluck to you.. You will need it.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by omar22(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
GuyFawkes:

'Once they go black they never back'

Most French speaking Africans tend to marry white Europeans

Its we Nigerians and Ghanaians who tend to stick to our own... A Sierra Leone wont marry someone outside his village let alone from another country

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by wisepluto(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Igbo boy, e go find wife from Oil-Rich country....
Sure say the girl no be Abrahamovic daughter?
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Okijajuju1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
wisepluto:
Igbo boy, e go find wife from Oil-Rich country....
Sure say the girl no be Abrahamovic daughter?

No be lie o!!

Olga na Soviet name.. grin

Prolly following the oil money. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
dhammyg:

DATING SOMEONE OF THE SAME RACE DOSEN'T GUARANTEE SUCCESS IN THE RELATIONSHIP.LOVE KNOWS NO RACE cool BY THE WAY HER DAD IS A RUSSIAN BILLONAIRE.SHE AIN'T A GOLD DIGGERangry!!!!!!!!!

Accepted dating someone from the same race doesnt guarrantee success and love knows no race,unfortunately people know race. Love and dating involves people and not just the two protagonists but members of their families,friends, and aquaintances both personal and business/professional.
This is sometimes where the problems emanate from as it is very difficult to take all the other variables out of the equation. You marry into a family and it is tough when there are so much cultural differences. This guy Mikel or Michael as I prefer to call him has spent most of his formative years in Europe and been surrounded by white people,so what does he do.
The guy changed his name to Mikel to make it sound Scandinavian when he was in Lyn Oslo I think. So going for a white babe was almost inevitable sha.I wish him luck, but there have been instances in the past when successful black men have been brought down by white babes. The cases of Frank Bruno and Chris Eubank come to mind.
Also the fact that her father is a billionare is immaterial as if they get married and they split up the courts will still award her part of his money and they will not care if she has a billionaire father remember her father is the billionaire and not her.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Odinaka00(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
missdebs:

U mean these team kk girlz? Mbanu,
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by lonelydora: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
E no concern me. How will it solve Boko Haram problem in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From Mikel Obi's Birthday Party For His Girlfriend by Okijajuju1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
missdebs:

See what she is feeding him.. angry

when he could be having this everyday

[img]http://www.thecck.com/wp-content/themes/duotive-fortune/includes/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/MG_7088-c.jpg&h=440&w=900&a=c&zc=1&q=100[/img]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / Mr Ibu And Family(pics) / Top 14 Yoruba Actors You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.