Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Can Any Cook In The House Teach Me How To Cook Snail - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can Any Cook In The House Teach Me How To Cook Snail (930 Views)

Naija Cook In New York Area? / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Cook In The House Teach Me How To Cook Snail by bolabay14: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
pls its urgent
Re: Can Any Cook In The House Teach Me How To Cook Snail by Ploy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Put them in a large pot with water and boil. When boiled for about 15-20minutes. Bring them out and pour in cold water.

When you can hold them, start fluttering them so that they come out of their shells or pull them out of the shell with a thick wire.

Then wash with salt, this is to ensure they stop drawing. After which you will wash the excess salt off.

Then garnish them with little garlic, curry and seasoning (preferably star maggi) then boil again for about five to ten minutes

After the second boiling, fry and enjoy.

Don't forget to send mine

1 Like

Re: Can Any Cook In The House Teach Me How To Cook Snail by bolabay14: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
thanks, I'm grateful

(1) (Reply)

4 Breakfast Mistakes You Might Be Making - Health.com / Learn A Recipe: Spicy Slow Grilled Yaji Fish / When Was The Last Time U Enjoyed This Delicacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.