Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Learn A Recipe: Spicy Slow Grilled Yaji Fish - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Learn A Recipe: Spicy Slow Grilled Yaji Fish (934 Views)

How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe / How To Prepare Spicy Yam Pepper Soup / Where Can I Learn How To Make Grilled Chicken And Chips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Recipe: Spicy Slow Grilled Yaji Fish by TheInkheart(f): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2016
Learn A Recipe is back and as usual, we have Tobi of AllIDoIsCook teaching us the special way he grills his fish!!! This fish looks so good, it’s a miracle I am not licking my screen. Anyways, read and learn. If you try out the recipe, please tag us on instagram: @coloursandgrey and we will be glad to share with our audience on #StomachTeaserTuesday… Enjoy and don’t forget to tell us what you think in the comment section…

It’s spring break this means no sleepless nights or waking up at 6 AM to run which means more time to cook and satisfy cravings.

One huge craving was Fish and cold garri. (if you know you know!). So I got these two beautiful mid sized tilapia fishes (is this correct?). I think so…

Click here to read more: http://www.coloursandgrey.com/learn-a-recipe-spicy-slow-grilled-yaji-fish/

(1) (Reply)

How Prepare Ofada Stew / When Was The Last Time U Enjoyed This Delicacy / 6 Reasons Why Plantain Is A Culinary Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.