Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Young Movie Producers Talent Lounge - (lets Meet Here) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Young Movie Producers Talent Lounge - (lets Meet Here) (468 Views)

DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 / How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Movie Producers Talent Lounge - (lets Meet Here) by Dyoungstar: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
ARE YOU AN ASPIRING MOVIE PRODUCER, DIRECTOR, COSTUMIER, MAKEUP, CONTINUITY, EDITOR, SPECIAL EFFECTS DESIGNER. ETC...

LET'S MEET HERE AND DISCUSS AND SHARE IDEAS.

IN case you don't know me, I am

MIRACLE NDUKA

the producer of

'WALK TO REDEMPTION'

watch trailer on YouTube @

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bG8i8ShiUI

It's high time we come out of the dreaming zone and lodge into action.
Re: Young Movie Producers Talent Lounge - (lets Meet Here) by Dyoungstar: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
It has been a big worry trying to survive in the midst of great and big fishes who occupied the most positions in the industry, never giving room for young talents like me and you to strive.

The objective of this thread is to create an avenue for anyone interested in movie making to come join so that we can brainstorm and plan out strategies to succeed in our field of choice.

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out Loud!! Reporter Interviews A Mute Man Who Witnessed A Stabbing!! / Movie Audition / Watch National Football And World Cup 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.