Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

An Unfortunate Event While Travelling From Samaru To Shika! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Unfortunate Event While Travelling From Samaru To Shika! (825 Views)

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America / Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unfortunate Event While Travelling From Samaru To Shika! by richardohiemi: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
It was a bright sunny day...I was fatigued and had to get back to the hospital to crash...I quickly boarded a rusty bus...sat at the back...and felt like an oba...I squirmed and squirmed in the seat..trying to get that comfortable position...that was the moment the door slid open and she waltzed in....fair hot damsel I was just wowing.... It was a today na today affair as she sat beside me....the bus began to move and as it was gathering momentum na so I dey gather ginger to yearn the babe....As my head kept booting....sango decided to strike....thunder shook the bus...everyone was screaming except me coz I knew where the strike had originated from...it was a thunder clap from my anal orifice!!...perplexed,confused in a state of shock...mouth agape...I was short of words as their senses started returning they started looking at me one by one...I couldn't apologize coz it would be an open avenue for insults...I couldn't laugh either cause one hefty guy in front fit comot my teeth...I decided to think for a minute that maybe it wasn't me...it was that old woman in the front...soon afterwards I became so convinced that was temporarily safe..that my behind was not a villain...it wasn't till I used the corner of my eye to glance at the yellow chic..that I knew I was the culprit..my anal orifice was guilty of depriving the multitude of their sanity...the human cannonball..the babe was angry I could tell..it was really palpable..even though I wasnt staring I could see dilated veins on her face..like I had killed her family relations...I decided to bone my face..till I reached shika..she slighted before me..hissed and looked me up an down...I quietly bent my head as if praying...reminiscing abt my life before the fart!...when I dropped there was no feeling like that..I was free from the eyes of evil accusers
Re: An Unfortunate Event While Travelling From Samaru To Shika! by mikron(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Hahaha hahaha OP no kill me with laughter abeg. I knw d feeling. Lolz
Re: An Unfortunate Event While Travelling From Samaru To Shika! by kroomtravels: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2014
I believe one day this post would make front page
Re: An Unfortunate Event While Travelling From Samaru To Shika! by richardohiemi: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Loool thank y'all...those weird moments in our lives

(1) (Reply)

#pls Stop Harassment At Mohammed International Airport Lagos... / What's Up With Port Harcourt And Lunacy? / Urgent- Dubai First Hand Travel Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.