Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic (28713 Views)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by KOMBE: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
How do I travel from Nigeria to Niger Republic by flight and also by road? I tried to book a flight online but couldn't any one.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by tpia5: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2011
ask your neighbours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by nattyspice: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2011
I hope you are not going on a desert misadventure . Get a bus to sokoto ,then illela border. Crossing over to konni in Niger is a bit though coz the security officials on both side will harass ,thats where the real trouble starts.From there you take a bus to Naimey or Maradi .Please that journey is highly risky,dont try it alone coz i travelled on that route and know where the shoe pinches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by eghost247(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2011
op is probably heading to italy via libya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by frenchman2: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2011
pass through kebbi state. just go to jega and find your way from there.

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by knotty(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2011
Katsina via Jibiya takes you to Niger

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2011
you may also go through from Kano state there is also a boarder there that leads to Niger and I think that there is less risk there though I have not followed that path but some that went to Senegal too went through that route to Niger

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2011
My advice for you is to go through flight otherwise, you go here wein,
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by VUVUZELA10: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2011
Lagos-Ibadan-Jebba-Kontagora-Jega-Kabba. Kabba is Nigeria border town with Niger Republic. Kabba to Niamey (Niger Republic Capital) by bus. Hope you are not trying to travel through the desert. DON'T TRY IT.

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by VUVUZELA10: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2011
@fados4sure
Which airline dey go Niamey, please.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2011
take a flight to kano,from there board a bus to Jibiya it cost 300 naira,from Jibiya to Niger(Maradi)cost about 500 naira,the roads are good
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by lepasharon(f): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2011
KOMBE:

How do I travel from Nigeria to Niger Republic by flight and also by road? I tried to book a flight online but couldn't any one.

what do you want to go and do there oga?? shocked
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by 4reigningqueen: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2011
andrew no check out ooooo nigeria go survive.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by owobokiri(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2011
Hmmm, anti-Gadaffi fighters in Libya no dey take eye see black man these days oo. This one no be say i fit take risk. Na suicide you wan commit so. No say no body warn you before you go take your hand kill yourself.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by mujila: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2011
You can go to Cotonou,from there you can get a flt to Niameyif thats your destination? Its almost 12 hours by road from all thenorthern states that have a border!
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by seedord247(m): 12:40am On Oct 30, 2011
You won import more Boko haram abi? . .
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by dustydee: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2011
ehie:

take a flight to kano,from there board a bus to Jibiya it cost 300 naira,from Jibiya to Niger(Maradi)cost about 500 naira,the roads are good
wow and our roads in Nigeria are bad. No wonder the guy wan go Niger. wink
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by sunbat(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2011
Get a bus in Iddo(Oyingbo) to Kamba,from Kamba yu will get a bus going to Gaya (Niger).
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by BoOOosHBoy: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2011
Mmm
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by seunny4lif(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
I THINK MY GUY WAN COME MEET US FOR LIBYA,ABEG ITALY ROAD DON CLOSE OOOOOOOOOOOH.REBELS SOLDER DEY ROAD OHHHHHHHHHH.
(1) TAKE A BUS FROM LAGOS,BENIN OR DELTA TO SOKOTO,
(2)THEN FROM SOKOTO TO ILELA JUST 500 NAIRA BUT,
(3)PRAY THAT THOSE CRAZY IMMIGRATION OFFICERS THAT ARE LOCATED B4 ILELA SHOULD NOT HOLD,
(4)U MUST PAY THEM BEFORE CROSSING AND ,
(5)THE OKADA GUY,BE CAREFUL PLEASE
NEVER BEHAVE LIKE JJC TO THAT ROUTE,IF DEM THEY TALK,JUST BE CALM, ABEG
6. ILELA TO KONNI BY OKADA NA JUST 500NAIRA

SECOND ROUTE
TAKE A BUS TO KANO FROM LAGOS OR ANY WHERE,
FROM KANO TO ZINDER, BY CAR OR BUS
FROM ZINDER TAKE RIMBO BUS TO THE CAPITAL
BUT REMEMBER THAT NIGER NO BE NIGERIA BECOS THERE BUSES NO DEY WORK LIKE NIGERIA OWN OHHHHHHHHHHHH.

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Siroma2011: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls can i see bus go to libya frm niamey
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by pascalineluv(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please explain how I can get to Liberia for me and how much it will cost me.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by goryorhal(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
pascalineluv:

Are you going for tourism or vacation ? Sorry to ask

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by pascalineluv(f): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Going there to spend months b4 travelling to Germany.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by cutieme(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2015
pascalineluv:
Going there to spend months b4 travelling to Germany.
send me a pm and we will talk
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Ifeoluwa55: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pls how can I travel from nigeria by road to italy I need the description
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by seunny4lif(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ifeoluwa55:
Pls how can I travel from nigeria by road to italy I need the description
Yeah
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by seunny4lif(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
pascalineluv:
My friend go to Benin rep and board a bus going to Ghana....From Ghana you get to Liberia or get to CIV from there to Liberia cool
With your passport pls

2 Likes

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by pascalineluv(f): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice description tnkx
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by Teeagu(f): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2016
Good morning all just saw dis thread. Please who know how much will take me Libya from Cotonou by bus. Thanks. And is ABC transport going to Libya?
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic by 3Div: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Teeagu:
Good morning all just saw dis thread. Please who know how much will take me Libya from Cotonou by bus. Thanks. And is ABC transport going to Libya?

ABC doesn't go to Libya.

Who does ?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Tension Pole Falls On Taxi In Port Harcourt / My Visit To The Groove Of Oranmiyan Staff... Ile-Ife(with pictures) / Pictures Of Beautiful Akwa Ibom Rural Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.