Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

3weeks OLD DOGS FOR SALE NOW(cross-breed) price reduced - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 3weeks OLD DOGS FOR SALE NOW(cross-breed) price reduced (6047 Views)

3weeks Old Healthy Caucasian Puppies For Sale (cros .sed Breed) Price Reduced / 21 Months Old Dogs For Sale...SOLD!!! / Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 3weeks OLD DOGS FOR SALE NOW(cross-breed) price reduced by DidiLove1: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Datruggedman:
didilove,am surprise seein all dix comment,i just nid u to advice or tell me d bad effect of d mixture (Caucasian&rott),odas can still contribute,we all are learning,no one is perfect,tanx

Arcbay has said it all above.
Re: 3weeks OLD DOGS FOR SALE NOW(cross-breed) price reduced by Datruggedman: 6:51am On Jan 02, 2015
ok have heard u all
Re: 3weeks OLD DOGS FOR SALE NOW(cross-breed) price reduced by kolokolobi(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
@Datruggedman....we have monkeys. There are also different types of monkeys with varied characteristics. What you did was take two different types of monkeys, in a manner of speaking, get them to mate and produce a monkey but what type....you and I don't know. Although a lot of the standard breeds we have today were brought about through cross breeding, this cross breeding was deliberate with peculiar targets in mind. The targets could be behavioural, physical all in mind to get the right balance. It may also involve more than just two types or breeds and over a couple of generations. The Boer boel is an example. This breed was developed in south Africa to protect farmlands which are prone to attack by both humans and wild animals.
A speculative crossing intentional or not which you did produces what you and I don't know. Most times the physical deformities or limitations of crossing is a major concern. Mixing a box head short coat breed with viatually different breed could bring on physical deformities or challenges later.
That all being said you could also end up with an excellent cross. Be prepared next time to get a matching stud ready as your dam comes into heat next time. Good luck on your sale though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner / Attention All Petlanders!!! / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.