Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Attention All Petlanders!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Attention All Petlanders!!! (6057 Views)

Bobby Saxy's Kennel Saying A Big Thank U To All Petlanders / A Big Tank U To All Petlanders...from bobby saxy kennel / Petlanders Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention All Petlanders!!! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
I've seen a particular trend here which I'm sure 80% of pet lovers here agree with me.

There are some so called clique here that do nothing but to talk down on people's pets. Even if the person was keeping a local dog or whatever. Y'all don't have to ridicule the pet owner.. That's totally childish and immature.

This has been going on for long and I think it's hightime seun looks into this. Maybe getting a proper mod or something I don't know.

The guys' I'm referring to know themselves. I won't call you out but the truth is nobody actually gives a flying f*ck if you own a pedigree or not. We are all here to pick one lesson or two about our pets. And pls let's do this in harmony but making a derision of another person's pet is totally uncalled for. I'm getting emotional now.

Live and let live please. I'm out

Cc: seun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Others won't speak out because those bunch of people are the plantation boys of pet section and they hold so much influence the gullible... their knowledge on dogs are archaic... and they don't understand the term breeding...
You can only rile them out... call them what they are... puppy merchant and not dog breeders...

4 Likes

Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by naf007: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
My my !!!! I thought I was alone on that thought. Dudes need to realise that blowing out someone's candle doesn't make theirs brighter.

7 Likes

Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by Apitch(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
COWARDS!!! Why are u guys scared to call names, moreover we know ourselves here and if u have a beef with anybody, call the person n e-fight him with constructive arguements and point of correction to u MR codeineguy, that people don't buy ur idea doesn't mean they like others ass. Like I always tell U, I fight Prodeegee whenever he acts like he knows all and Arcbay whenever he equates humans and dogs on same level but that doesn't doesn't change the fact that they do know a whole lot more than I do and for that I give them my respect.
So if U guys hate criticism, then all I can say is sorry cos u will most def get it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
I do pet clearannce at the port and also pet import permit. +2348173319366
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by megasamuel(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is this really what you call trying to make peace, I really think the main problem is the fact that there is no MOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Apitch:
COWARDS!!! Why are u guys scared to call names, moreover we know ourselves here and if u have a beef with anybody, call the person n e-fight him with constructive arguements and point of correction to u MR codeineguy, that people don't buy ur idea doesn't mean they like others ass. Like I always tell U, I fight Prodeegee whenever he acts like he knows all and Arcbay whenever he equates humans and dogs on same level but that doesn't doesn't change the fact that they do know a whole lot more than I do and for that I give them my respect.
So if U guys hate criticism, then all I can say is sorry cos u will most def get it

What's this one saying? undecided who's talking about criticism. I see you lack the ability to comprehend
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by Apitch(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

What's this one saying? undecided who's talking about criticism. I see you lack the ability to comprehend
Sorry Sir
Wallow in ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Apitch:

what are you saying nah... You fight with prodeegee whenever he acts like he knows it all... which he does act like... Then you concede he knows alot more than you... brother common sense is not common... a ten year old boy would school us all on dogs... arcbay though... that one nah another case... he posts pictures of him and his dog naked in a bathtub... only jah knows what is going on between him and his dogs... the picture alone makes me puke...

2 Likes

Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
I think they know themselves... they rubbish other people dogs so they can push their puppy merchandising... You need to wonder why apitch is feeling guilty...
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
naf007:
My my !!!! I thought I was alone on that thought. Dudes need to realise that blowing out someone's candle doesn't make theirs brighter.

you're not alone...
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by arcbay(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
I've seen a particular trend here which I'm sure 80% of pet lovers here agree with me.

We are all here to pick one lesson or two about our pets.

Cc: seun

oh, so touchy....Bro, you could have given one or two mentions so we could just trash this out here and now...

I'll like to correct your opinion about certain things, no one is talking down on anybody's pet, we are all here to learn....
I learn on a daily basis and i'll stop at nothing to help others...Personally, I like blunt people, I so much appreciate honesty. I detest people trying to nurse my ego or patronize me...When people give their comments about my dogs, I endeavor to improve on my breed standard, i work towards being a better pet owner and breeder...

Every expert today was at some point a newbie. It's better u take to advices rather than try play the victim and attract pity. You calling on the mods doesn't change anything, it won't stop me from speaking my mind anyways, except if you stop posting.

I remember sometimes around July 2005, I went with a friend to UI for a dog walk, all the way from Lag o. It was organized by several handlers and owners alike, wasn't really a registered show like that. We were denied entry just because they thought his dogs were below standard, but meanwhile he bred from one of the best bloodline in lag. I really learnt something that day, I learnt people will never deny success when they see one. This dude left for lag in fury, sold all his dogs, began from the scratch and I tell you today, he is one of the most famous breeders in Nigeria. He took the best out of the humiliation we got that day. Now many years after, those dudes who rejected his dogs consult him anytime they need pups from pure progeny.

There are so many instances like that, but I wouldn't want to bore you with my stories...No one gets an award for talking down on your pet, all we want is a better canine society...My utmost dream is to wake up one day many years later and boast that I was one of those who helped change the canine world...ONE LOVE Y'ALL

3 Likes

Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by arcbay(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
iPopAlomo:

what are you saying nah... You fight with prodeegee whenever he acts like he knows it all... which he does act like... Then you concede he knows alot more than you... brother common sense is not common... a ten year old boy would school us all on dogs... arcbay though... that one nah another case... he posts pictures of him and his dog naked in a bathtub... only jah knows what is going on between him and his dogs... the picture alone makes [quote author=iPopAlomo post=35293053]
what are you saying nah... You fight with prodeegee whenever he acts like he knows it all... which he does act like... Then you concede he knows alot more than you... brother common sense is not common... a ten year old boy would school us all on dogs... arcbay though... that one nah another case... he posts pictures of him and his dog naked in a bathtub... only jah knows what is going on between him and his dogs... the picture alone makes me puke...

If i have successfully ignored you this much, you should understand i regard u a lowlife and a tout who is worth nothing more than those empty heads in the slums. Please do yourself the honour and stop constituting a nuisance on everyone's thread. I agree, i lamber my dog just as you said, thanks. Now can we get this over with and please get the fucck off my mention? For a retard that you are, i'm sure you're gonna quote me again!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
@arcbay...

well... until you feed me for a lifetime like you claimed you can... as long as nairaland still exist... you'll be haunted by this slowpoke(me)...
be a man... stand by your words... feed me for the rest of my life like you claimed you would... or you can acknowledge you lied... you're a brokeass puppy merchant and you can't afford to feed me... Then I'll be out of your mention... for good...
but you're proud mofo... You don't acknowledge that word for word...
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by arcbay(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
iPopAlomo:
@arcbay...

well... until you feed me for a lifetime like you claimed you can... as long as nairaland still exist... you'll be haunted by this slowpoke(me)...
be a man... stand by your words... feed me for the rest of my life like you claimed you would... or you can acknowledge you lied... you're a brokeass puppy merchant and you can't afford to feed me... Then I'll be out of your mention... for good...
but you're proud mofo... You don't acknowledge that word for word...

I agree sir, thank you sir!! Now can u let me be? Go to the slums where you belong, definitely not here...

And please if you have anything more to this feeding thingy, please here is the number to call 08168488689, and please stop constituting a nuisance in here...It's not funny anymore
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by Apitch(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
iPopAlomo:
I think they know themselves... they rubbish other people dogs so they can push their puppy merchandising... You need to wonder why apitch is feeling guilty...
Ignorance they say is the mother of all disease. I feel guilty because I've never mated my dogs, never sold a pup, also I'm based in the east so that's why I talk down peoples dog to sell my ghost pup. Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by arcbay(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Apitch:

Ignorance they say is the mother of all disease. I feel guilty because I've never mated my dogs, never sold a pup, also I'm based in the east so that's why I talk down peoples dog to sell my ghost pup. Anuofia

lmao...abeg free the dude, let's end this. It's nothing, it's one of those things, sh!t happens
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
arcbay:

I agree sir, thank you sir!! Now can u let me be? Go to the slums where you belong, definitely not here...

And please if you have anything more to this feeding thingy, please here is the number to call 08168488689, and please stop constituting a nuisance in here...It's not funny anymore

Nah nah nah nah... what do you agree to... kindly state it... cos you were running your mouth like you own nairaland... I don't remember you calling me to tell me you are the director of operation feed the nation... so I do not need your phone number... besides you're not the type of person I'm very keen to call... just state what you're agreeing to... thanks...
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Apitch:

this shows you're an illiterate... if you can read... I asked why you're feeling guilty because I know you don't sell puppies... You really should calm down when you're reading so you don't come around like a complete dunce...
it clearly shows I wasn't referring to you... I have no qualms with you... I only asked why you're feeling guilty... it's still not enough to throw insults... You know I never back down from an e-war... You really should apologise...
that's me... being very civilised with you apitch...
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by chucky234(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Perturbed......
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by arcbay(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Nah nah nah nah... what do you agree to... kindly state it... cos you were running your mouth like you own nairaland... I don't remember you calling me to tell me you are the director of operation feed the nation... so I do not need your phone number... besides you're not the type of person I'm very keen to call... just state what you're agreeing to... thanks...

Boy, go play with sand!!!
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by arcbay(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Ol' boy, go play with sand!!!
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
arcbay:

Ol' boy, go play with sand!!!

Ol' boy... let's play together... You still have to feed me till eternity Ooo... don't forget... Anuofia...
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by arcbay(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Ol' boy... let's play together... You still have to feed me till eternity Ooo... don't forget... Anuofia...

Ignored... cool
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
arcbay:

Ignored... cool
as usual... you're hiding behind your b!tch fanny...
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by darvic1515(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wow, you guys should take it easy, every1 is here to pick 1 thing or the other, everybody is here to learn. No 1 is a pro, its not just good enough breeding nonsense and mixing what you're not suppose to mix, Nigeria don't have a single breed except mongrels and we are giant of Africa, it starts from here fellas, let's uphold good breeds and all follow the procedure, peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by smileysmiles(f): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
prodeegee how market now grin
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by Prodeegee(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
smileysmiles:
prodeegee how market now grin
Waka! I thought I won't have to comment here.

Market dey o my sisteh...we are merchandising fine grin
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by DidiLove1: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kids!
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by chucky234(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
DidiLove1:
Kids!
lol Crawling babies in diaper
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
DidiLove1:
Kids!

Sigh and here I thought otherwise of you. I guess it's innate then #okbye
Re: Attention All Petlanders!!! by DidiLove1: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Sigh and here I thought otherwise of you. I guess it's innate then #okbye

The best of luck with your thoughts sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Be Feeding My GSD For Proper Growth / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! / Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.