Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

9ja Movies, Past And Present. A State Of Decline. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 9ja Movies, Past And Present. A State Of Decline. (827 Views)

Download 9ja Movies In Avi Format / Your Best 9ja Music Video Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Movies, Past And Present. A State Of Decline. by lanxlot(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
I just cannot recall the last time I watched a Nigerian film, forgive me. reasons-----not far fetched. it doesn't interest. gone are the days when such movies as: igodo, ijele, oganigwe....did I spell it correctly? egg of life, world apart include yours.... were available and popular. not so any more. the leading theme in what we have around is centered On sex. besides, e neh de Make. previously, you watch a Nigerian movie and you still will want to watch Same again but now, even a blind can predict the end from the beginning and it will pan out so. abeg, Where can I find and download the movies above? igodo Most importantly.
Re: 9ja Movies, Past And Present. A State Of Decline. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
lanxlot:
I just cannot recall the last time I watched a Nigerian film, forgive me. reasons-----not far fetched. it doesn't interest. gone are the days when such movies as: igodo, ijele, oganigwe....did I spell it correctly? egg of life, world apart include yours.... were available and popular. not so any more. the leading theme in what we have around is centered On sex. besides, e neh de Make. previously, you watch a Nigerian movie and you still will want to watch Same again but now, even a blind can predict the end from the beginning and it will pan out so. abeg, Where can I find and download the movies above? igodo Most importantly.
You'll come back tomorrow again to complain about bad NW movies, are they really bad? I don't know, u tell me, coz u'll still visit that video vendor to purchase hire another wacky NW movie, and watch what you already know the ending and still complain, if u don't change ur attitude by patronising them how the heck do u expect them to give u better product when u embrace the crap they churn out weekly... Good things don't come cheap, u can't find good movies in video vendors, do ur research and u'll know more about the new NW not the old.
Re: 9ja Movies, Past And Present. A State Of Decline. by lanxlot(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
tonyayo1:

You'll come back tomorrow again to complain about bad NW movies, are they really bad? I don't know, u tell me, coz u'll still visit that video vendor to purchase hire another wacky NW movie, and watch what you already know the ending and still complain, if u don't change ur attitude by patronising them how the heck do u expect them to give u better product when u embrace the crap they churn out weekly... Good things don't come cheap, u can't find good movies in video vendors, do ur research and u'll know more about the new NW not the old.
bro, Its more about the rationale. I said something about theme.
Re: 9ja Movies, Past And Present. A State Of Decline. by lanxlot(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
tonyayo1:

I never mentioned..the crops we av nw are bad. did I?
Re: 9ja Movies, Past And Present. A State Of Decline. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
lanxlot:
lanxlot:
I never mentioned..the crops we av nw are bad. did I?
lanxlot:
Now I got ur point.

(1) (Reply)

What's Ur Best Series Of Super Stories / Large Number Of People Who Gathered To Watch Fast And Furious 7 In Lagos Cinema / What:9ja Home Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.