Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Best Tv Series Of This Year - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Best Tv Series Of This Year (843 Views)

15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Tv Series Of This Year by tegak10: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
you guys should try and watch this.....
1. Silicon valley

2. Daredevil- i used to think that superhero series where done for after smallville, arrow started well but d writers started doing rubbish season 3 and flash......f i talk about this u all will say am being a hater but daredevil changed everything

3.sense 8 - from the directors of the matrix

4. Reign- i so love it. the plot is really nice

5. 12 monkeys- best time travel series i have watched
Re: My Best Tv Series Of This Year by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
loved daredevil... cant wait for the next season
Re: My Best Tv Series Of This Year by jamalchance(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
As 4 me sense8 is wack ...... Boring all thru .... It was a waste of my data
Re: My Best Tv Series Of This Year by UjSizzle(f): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm about to watch Sense 8... hope it's with it.

New series in the block:
The Whispers... Looks promising.

Stitchers... Wasn't so cool with the first episode, but my siblings were. I'll give it another shot.
Re: My Best Tv Series Of This Year by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
UjSizzle:
I'm about to watch Sense 8... hope it's with it.

New series in the block:
The Whispers... Looks promising.

Stitchers... Wasn't so cool with the first episode, but my siblings were. I'll give it another shot.
How about
The island. Its also new

(1) (Reply)

Do you remember this? / See How Young Kunle Afolayan Is In Tunde Kelanis Epic Movie Saworoide. / Afrinolly Launches Biggest GSM Market For Nollywood And African Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.