Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess (1291 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess by slimfashionline(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
In a recent interview with Yes! magazine, comedienne Damilola Adekoya popularly known as Princess said she's been getting a lot of marriage proposals from men since her marriage collapsed. She said some of these men asking for her hand in marriage are even Chinese.
"Plenty people have been coming from all over the world since the first day my marriage broke up. Even Chinese men too. I don't know. I don't understand because it is like they googled and watched my videos and a lot of them have also read about my marriage break up and they will tell me that they had wanted to marry me o! It's so surprising that even someone who is a Chinese and couldn't speak fluent English fluently would tell me he has interest but I always ask myself where I would start from.
A lot of people from all over the world I just appreciate them and thank them for asking me out but I made them understand that I want to face my work for now and improve on my art and become a better professional in my chosen field and like I said, wait for what God has in stock for me but for now, I'm not thinking about marriage"she said.

More on www.kingsleyamaechi..com

Re: Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oga ooo
Re: Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess by adewaletb2(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Marry them chinese cos I don't think any nigerian man is hungry enough to marry you.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess by tpia6: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
I don't necessarily see anything wrong with her marrying one of her chinese suitors, probably they want to start a business in nigeria or something?

Although I doubt they need marriage to do that, but agreed, it would probably make things easier.

No one should quote me plz, just giving my opinion.

Unless she and the husband are remarrying.
Re: Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess by Olypeppy(f): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lolz.
Re: Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chinese men are approaching her for marriage probably because most parts of her body are chinese products ..runs outta thread***grin
Re: Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess by dotna(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2014
lol.

o serious
Re: Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess by Freshtomato(f): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess by Airforce1(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2014
chinesse of all people grin
Re: Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess by Cholls(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2014
grin[img][/img]
slimfashionline:
In a recent interview with Yes! magazine, comedienne Damilola Adekoya popularly known as Princess said she's been getting a lot of marriage grin ;Dproposals from men since her marriage collapsed. She said some of these men asking for her hand in marriage are even Chinese.
"Plenty people have been coming from all over the world since the first day my marriage broke up. Even Chinese men too. I don't know. I don't understand because it is like they googled and watched my videos and a lot of them have also read about my marriage break up and they will tell me that they had wanted to marry me o! It's so surprising that even someone who is a Chinese and couldn't speak fluent English fluently would tell me he has interest but I always ask myself where I would start from.
A lot of people from all over the world I just appreciate them and thank them for asking me out but I made them understand that I want to face my work for now and grin ;Dimprove on my art and become angrya better professional in my chosen field and like I said, wait for what God has in stock for me but for now, I'm not thinking about marriage"she said.

More on www.kingsleyamaechi..com
grin

(1) (Reply)

HELP: I Am Pregnant For My Ex-boyfriend / Who Cares If I Sleep With 50 Men? – Nollywood Actress / Celebrity Trend Alert: 7 Happening Things In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.