Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! (3253 Views)

See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About / Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same / Chidinma Ekile Cozying Up To Tekno On Set (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! by onlykay(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chidinma Ekile has featured her mom in her new single.

Ms. Kedike Is Said to have gotten her singing trait from her mom who is also a very good singer.

The song, tiltled, Martha will be released November, 11!

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! by Lordabas: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2014

Who is Chidinma Kelele??

Is she related to Stevie Wonder

Why are their eyes closed..are they blind

We don't know her over here in Cotonou

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! by axortedbabe(f): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lordabas:

Who is Chidinma Kelele??

for ur mind nw u dun comment..

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! by axortedbabe(f): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lordabas:

Who is Chidinma Kelele??

We don't know her over here in Cotonou for ur mind nw u dun comment..

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! by bjcuntis(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
omo dis gurl is gorgeous.....Dayium!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! by corisande: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
who are they?
I schooled in panya grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! by Trendy247: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Who says money is not good?.. Is this not the same woman here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NosB8et44Gk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

HMMMM... IN ALL YOUR GETTING, GET MONEY

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! by macklef(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Trendy247:
Who says money is not good?.. Is this not the same woman here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NosB8et44Gk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

HMMMM... IN ALL YOUR GETTING, GET MONEY

You mistaken bro.

Thats omo ibadan. Yetunde!
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! by Trendy247: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2014
macklef:

You mistaken bro.

Thats omo ibadan. Yetunde!
watch d video you'll see Chidinma and d mum
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2014
Lordabas:

Who is Chidinma Kelele??

This is stale, you need to re invent yourself.

Meanwhile, she looks a little like her Mum, and they're both rocking low cut.
Re: Chidinma Ekile And Her Beautiful Mum In New Single! by Ideyontop: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2014
This is lovely,i just love this!

(1) (Reply)

Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets / My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out / Bikini Contest.... Who Is Your Winner? Yvonne Or Somkele?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.