Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out (3257 Views)

Stella Damasus With Her Roommates In UNIBEN In 1997 (Throwback Photo) / Trouble In Paradise As Davido Calls Girlfriend Scammer / Kwam 1’s Son Faruq Calls Girlfriend For Insulting Him As He Refused To Do Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by lemmefaint: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-eFkxpKOadkw/WaqGwggla-I/AAAAAAAAPg8/GND6rjePnecBb2q-fRrZNrtqOeWhoHwLgCLcBGAs/s640/nonif.jpg[/img]

Singer Nonny, is pained.

Th young man took to social media to call his girlfriend out for sleeping with him and his roommates.

Read his post below:

[img]https://3.bp..com/-WlET5SEAIbk/WaqG_rBDqAI/AAAAAAAAPhA/SiUnmQu4pRUJXEoARYxjIqid-uNG2basACLcBGAs/s1600/noni.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by smartty68(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2017
All these immature boys that can not handle/keep confidential info to themselves. Abuse of social media at its peak

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Zeze06(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2017
cry

Eyes must be gold...

but how do you know she's your girlfriend?? embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by somadinho10: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2017
Who is this fool that looks like a rabbit angry angry angry

It's obvious she left your silly ass because of your immaturity undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by goldbim(f): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2017
So because of a bad encounter with a Rebecca all Rebecca's are bad??i'd have said sense should fall on you,but I don't insult people!. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by tobillionaire(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2017
E pain d guy no be small grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by feamtrik(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2017
I don't understand.. Do you mean he should have let that go if what he said about Rebecca was actually true
somadinho10:
Who is this fool that looks like a rabbit angry angry angry

It's obvious she left your silly ass because of your immaturity undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by mofeoluwadassah: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
who is he?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Evablizin(f): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ok pele,you've seen that eyes pass eyes

Should i fry Rebecca for you?so that you will be appi

Mind you one Rebecca cheated on you not all Rebecca's,this your idea of guys running away from any girl called Rebecca is too poor and showing that you're far away from maturity

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by lenghtinny(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
The boy looks like a faggy...

No wonder the girl treated him like a lawma property angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by lenghtinny(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
goldbim:
So because of a bad encounter with a Rebecca all Rebecca's are bad??i'd have said sense should fall on you,but I don't insult people!. lipsrsealed
That's not an insult but a prayer because the boy really needs it...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by dasrackhor(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
goldbim:
kai
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by jericco1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
My Ex did worse.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Never forgive a cheat no matter how they beg.

The singer should blame his friends

they weren't loyal to him
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Kirgyakos(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
smartty68:
All these immature boys that can not handle/keep confidential info to themselves. Abuse of social media at its peak
no mynd dem....! 4oolz...all of dem 4oolz
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Kirgyakos(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Eyes must be gold...

but how do you know she's your girlfriend?? embarassed
my buruda...! if yu ax him na hu im go ax? D mata wey yu cee so e heavy 4 mouth o!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Zeze06(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
No be small. cheesy cheesy

Kirgyakos:

my buruda...! if yu ax him na hu im go ax? D mata wey yu cee so e heavy 4 mouth o!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by kokoA(m): 1:17am On Sep 03, 2017
Even your boo get a boo o. Na so life be. You also sleep with other people's girlfriends naw.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Chubhie: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2017
The babe had foursome with them.I highly doubt the stamina and endurance ratios of those indomie boys.

I doubt if the babe can withstand the tag team of sukkot and captplanet?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by sukkot: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Chubhie:
The babe had foursome with them.I highly doubt the stamina and endurance ratios of those indomie boys.

grin grin grin lmao bros this na sunday morning oooo lolzzz

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Chubhie: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin lmao bros this na sunday morning oooo lolzzz
No worries Boss. The children have all gone to church.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by sukkot: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Chubhie:

No worries Boss. The children have all gone to church.
yeah you right about dat Chief. another day another dollar. we thank God for this day. trust all is well with you wink
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Chubhie: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
yeah you right about dat Chief. another day another dollar. we thank God for this day. trust all is well with you wink
Head's underwater but I'm breathing fine.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by sukkot: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2017
Chubhie:

Head's underwater but I'm breathing fine.
yeah the whole world is flooding. we are in that NOAHS flood era again. that which was done is that which shall be done and there is nothing new under the sun. good to know you still breathing. some folks have drowned and being washed away. gotta be strong in these times.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by CaptPlanet(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2017
Chubhie:

grin grin Oga boss! That one that had mind to take on 4 friends?

Some people have mind o
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by dragunov: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok kpele,you've seen that eyes pass eyes

Should i fry Rebecca for you?so that you will be appi

Mind you one Rebecca cheated on you not all Rebecca's,this your idea of guys running away from any girl called Rebecca is too poor and showing that you're far away from maturity
Its pele. Without the 'k'. Ok?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Evablizin(f): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2017
dragunov:
Its pele. Without the 'k'. Ok?
OK thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Chubhie: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
yeah the whole world is flooding. we are in that NOAHS flood era again. that which was done is that which shall be done and there is nothing new under the sun. good to know you still breathing. some folks have drowned and being washed away. gotta be strong in these times.
Thy ways are deep my prophet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Chubhie: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2017
CaptPlanet:

grin grin Oga boss! That one that had mind to take on 4 friends?

Some people have mind o
You can imagine her frustrations when four boys ain't man enough to quench her thirst.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by sukkot: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2017
Chubhie:

Thy ways are deep my prophet!

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 7 vs 28 For God loveth none but him that dwelleth with wisdom. <<< am just tryna get in the good books of YAH. the acquisition of wisdom is directly proportional to the powers you will be granted by YAH. i know this is not the case for nigeria but nigeria is an anomaly because it is a place of punishment where the foolish are uplifted. lmao. nigeria is hell on earth grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by Chubhie: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 7 vs 28 For God loveth none but him that dwelleth with wisdom. <<< am just tryna get in the good books of YAH. the acquisition of wisdom is directly proportional to the powers you will be granted by YAH. i know this is not the case for nigeria but nigeria is an anomaly because it is a place of punishment where the foolish are uplifted. lmao. nigeria is hell on earth grin
I likened your wisdom to sweet influence of the Pleiades.

It is self evident that your etheric,astral and mental bodies went through the fire to be purified enough to transmit truths.albeit,encoded in humour and simplicity.

I guess you would look like alien to most earth people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out by sukkot: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Chubhie:

I likened your wisdom to sweet influence of the Pleiades.

It is self evident that your etheric,astral and mental bodies went through the fire to be purified enough to transmit truths.albeit,encoded in humour and simplicity.

I guess you would look like alien to most earth people?

hmmm very deep profound post brah. i dont even know which part of it to highlight lmao. and you are indeed very correct > I went through intense fire, still going through it but it has drastically reduced now. you know what they say ? you have to go hell before you get uplifted to heaven and i am indeed an alien on earth but i have that ability to blend in to anything and everything. i am not rigid. i can talk about any and everything. its not what you say that defiles you, its what you do. like the good book says, be as cunning as serpents but harmless as doves. as such i dont appear alien cuz i blend in. if you are talking about women I will join in, if its about beer, i will join in. i would not be those people who say ' listen i cannot talk about all these things because I am a new creature in christ lol. thereby alienating yourself from friends and family. you gotta flow like water. cant be rigid. cunning like serpents but harmless like doves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empire' Star Jussies mollett Assaulted In Possible Racist, Homophobic Attack . / Actress Yvonne Jegede And Her Baby Boy All Loved Up After A Brief Argument(pics) / “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.