Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Chibok, Potiskum, Never Knew They Existed In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chibok, Potiskum, Never Knew They Existed In Nigeria (713 Views)

Countries You Probably Never Knew Existed / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) / Unbelievable Cities You Never Knew Were Served Or Connected Or Proposed To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok, Potiskum, Never Knew They Existed In Nigeria by Christmasdon(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chibok, Potiskum, never knew they existed in Nigeria, yes, there may be many of them, here in nigeria, woah, potiskum, sounds whitish, add yours.
Re: Chibok, Potiskum, Never Knew They Existed In Nigeria by Raiders: 1:15am On Nov 11, 2014
Christmasdon:
Chibok, Potiskum, never knew they existed in Nigeria, yes, there may be many of them, here in nigeria, woah, potiskum, sounds whitish, add yours.
It seems like you didn't watch NTA news while growing up. I have heard of Potiskum alot on NTA before the boko haram insurgency but I only heard of Chibok recently
Re: Chibok, Potiskum, Never Knew They Existed In Nigeria by roughdiamond(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Those places really sound like outside Nigeria.But you know they are located at very far North so you can hardly hear of such places.I believe many still exist that you have not heard of
Re: Chibok, Potiskum, Never Knew They Existed In Nigeria by aminho(m): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Raiders:
It seems like you didn't watch NTA news while growing up. I have heard of Potiskum alot on NTA before the boko haram insurgency but I only heard of Chibok recently
Christmasdon:
roughdiamond:
Those places really sound like outside Nigeria.But you know they are located at very far North so you can hardly hear of such places.I believe many still exist that you have not heard of
potiskum that you guys are saying you have never heard off has the biggest and largest cattle market in africa 80%of meat you eat must have come via potiskum

(1) (Reply)

Travelling This Xmas Season? How Are The Express Roads On Your Route / Overland Airways Aircraft Did Not Crash Land / Studying Abroad;help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.