Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Travelling This Xmas Season? How Are The Express Roads On Your Route - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling This Xmas Season? How Are The Express Roads On Your Route (697 Views)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling This Xmas Season? How Are The Express Roads On Your Route by ekoboy: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Xmas is upon us again..And with it comes increased road journeys of families to their home states. I'll therefore like the state the federal roads in the country to be discussed. Of interest to me is the state of roads from Lagos to Enugu and Enugu to Port Harcourt. Am sure most ppl will like to know the condition of the road they will be plying. So lets begin.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas In Abuja. / Visa Application / Do I Need A Pass Or Visa To Get To Bamenda In Cameroun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.