Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe (1399 Views)

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? / Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology / The Fulani - Bibbe Fulbe Lessdi Afriki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe by Fulaman198(m): 6:07am On Nov 11, 2014
Dum woni nder bernde ma dediraabe? Come and discuss in this thread.
Re: Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe by Fulaman198(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2014
Bros, I can't migrate the entirety of that thread to this one, my Moderator powers don't grant me such. Ok, last warning to Bororojo and OmarBah, if you guys don't make your way into this thread, I will start talking about my love for female feet again (although you guys actually like female feet so you wouldn't care).
Re: Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2014
Topic of the day: modern ranch , why is that Fula don't adopt modern ranches and enter the local economy through the use of trucks and trains to move their cattle ?
A more modern milk production is also welcomed
Re: Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe by Omarbah: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Topic of the day: modern ranch , why is that Fula don't adopt modern ranches and enter the local economy through the use of trucks and trains to move their cattle ?
A more modern milk production is also welcomed
There are many Fulani businessmen in your country, Cameroon that have embraced that. Ahmadou Danpullo , mohammadou Abbo Ousmanou are among them. These guys are the known ones. I am sure there are plenty in Northern Cameroon and throughout west Africa but the nomadic Fulanis are still out there as you know. But i would definitely like them to settle and build ranches. But for that, you need money and you need to play politics for the land of course.

1 Like

Re: Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Omarbah:

There are many Fulani businessmen in your country, Cameroon that have embraced that. Ahmadou Danpullo , mohammadou Abbo Ousmanou are among them. These guys are the known ones. I am sure there are plenty in Northern Cameroon and throughout west Africa but the nomadic Fulanis are still out there as you know. But i would definitely like them to settle and build ranches. But for that, you need money and you need to play politics for the land of course.
You have villages, build ranches in your villages what politic of the land you want again ?
Re: Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe by onila(f): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You have villages, build ranches in your villages what politic of the land you want again ?
tongue
Re: Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe by Omarbah: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

For those in villages they do have ranches even if they are in smaller scale. I am obviously talking about the nomads.

1 Like

Re: Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe by sdqxxx(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fulbe on nyalli jam.

1 Like

Re: Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Fulaman
Re: Bororojo E Omarbah, The Thread For The Educated Fulbe by Fulaman198(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2014
sdqxxx:
Fulbe on nyalli jam.

On balli jam dediraabe fulbe! Noy kugal?

(1) (Reply)

The Head Elongation Fashionistas Of Central Africa (photos) / Is This Really True About Female Circumcision? / Where Are Ijesha's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.