Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Rappers, Singers, Song Writers: Go Learn Some Rhymes (& Song Craft) From Tupac - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rappers, Singers, Song Writers: Go Learn Some Rhymes (& Song Craft) From Tupac (575 Views)

Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rappers, Singers, Song Writers: Go Learn Some Rhymes (& Song Craft) From Tupac by cj4someone(m): 6:37am On Nov 11, 2014
Oh, how i love this legend!
Oh, how i wasn't cut out for music,
I would've followed to the very end.

Alas, for writing, at it, i am fantastic.

Find below some mind-blowing, rhymes and poetic ridden songs by Tupac for the pleasure of your soul or craft or both and please share any interesting quotes by Tupac with us here...

“Sometimes when I'm alone
I Cry,
Cause I am on my own.
The tears I cry are bitter and warm.
They flow with life but take no form
I Cry because my heart is torn.
I find it difficult to carry on.
If I had an ear to confide in,
I would cry among my treasured friend,
but who do you know that stops that long,
to help another carry on.
The world moves fast and it would rather pass by.
Then to stop and see what makes one cry,
so painful and sad.
And sometimes...
I Cry and no one cares about why.
Re: Rappers, Singers, Song Writers: Go Learn Some Rhymes (& Song Craft) From Tupac by cj4someone(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2014
“ Since we all came from a women,got our name from a women, and ourgame from a women.

I wonder why we take from women, why we rape our
women, do we hate our women?

I think its time we killed for our women, be realto our women, try to heal our women, cus if we dont we'll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies, who make the babies.

And since a man can't make one he has no right to tell a women when and where to create one.
Re: Rappers, Singers, Song Writers: Go Learn Some Rhymes (& Song Craft) From Tupac by cj4someone(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2014
“ Today is filled with anger, fueled
with hidden hate.
Scared of being outkast, afraid of
common fate.
Today is build on tragedies which no one want's to face.
Nightmares to humanity and morally disgraced.
Tonight is filled with Rage, violence in the air.
Children bred with ruthlessness cause no one at home cares.
Tonight I lay my head down but the pressure never stops,
knowing that my sanity content when I'm droped.
But tomorrow I see change, a chance to build a new,
build on spirit intent of heart and ideas based on truth.
Tomorrow I wake with second wind and strong because of pride.
I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive.

(1) (Reply)

Grammy Awards 2015: The Complete Winners List / EREKERE And FISILE, Please Show Some Love / NEW MUSIC: Olaolu 3nity – ‘arewa’ Ft Easyplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.