Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,020 members, 7,838,566 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Quran's Allah Is Not Bible's Jehovah (god) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran's Allah Is Not Bible's Jehovah (god) (561 Views)

According To The Quran,allah Help In Creating The World Largest Religion. / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quran's Allah Is Not Bible's Jehovah (god) by HARMONIEE: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2014
Yes, you got me,
Islamic Allah is not the Christian's God(JEHOVAH)

Many people (especially Christians) even pastors and general overseers make the mistake of referring to Allah as God,

Hey, look am not trying to claim all wisdom but we all learn everyday, maybe you or your pastor doesn't know, so the fact that he makes use of it, doesn't make him perfect, he is wrong and you can correct him.

First of all, I am a Christian.
The way some Muslim act towards us, the Christians, made me doubt if Allah is JEHOVAH. For this reason I took extra studies and researches, read both Islamic and Christian books, to see the similarities between these two deity but unfortunately after much reading of the Quran and discussion with a Muslim colleague, i discovered that Allah isn't JEHOVAH.

A God whose son is not Jesus Christ is not JEHOVAH (1 John 5:5, 1 John 5:20).

The Quran clearly says Allah has no son(sura 23:91, sura 72:3, sura 43:15) contrary to what John 3:16 says.

May God increase our knowledge and make us know him more in truth and in spirit. AMEN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD / The Long Expected Deeper Life December Retreat Commences Today / Do You Believe He Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.