Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! (1142 Views)

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! by whytepawn1(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2014
I just got an SMS from latris oil that I have been shortlisted for an aptitude test.. but the whole thing seems like a scam since it involves paying the sum of #2550 to a specified account number... this is the instructions below ,copied from the site... what's your view on this....mods front page pls.. for more audience.

Dear candidate, you are expected to come with the
followings at the
Aptitude-Test scheduled 22nd November, 2014;
- Two current pass-port photograph.
- Photocopied credentials.
- RECRUIT CARD.
- Duplicated copy of teller for payment made.
N/B: (You are expected to pay #2,550 to our Human
Resource Dept.
This is for your RECRUIT CARD that will grant you
access on all specification you
will need for your APT. TEST. The Recruit-Card will
aid you to write your exams as you slot it in at any
of our venue very close to you. It will as well give
you all the necessary information you will need to
get through your venue specification.
-After your detailed information has been emailed
to info@latrisoil.com then Atlas oil Nigeria postal
agent will send your RecruitCard to your residential
address.
This card will aid your convenience for you to get
your exam at your location. Only for shortlisted
candidate. If your name is not on our list please
don't go through the proceedings if not you are just
wasting your time.
The Payment for the Recruit Card expires 18th
November, 2014.
Your payment details should be forwarded to our e-
mail i.e. name,
teller number, phone number & your current
residential address).
PROCEDURE FOR RECRUIT CARD
* You are to pay #2,550 to the account below.
* Then send details of your payment to the
company e-mail (info@latrisoil.com.com)
including your residential address.
* Our postal agent will then send your DataCard
to your residential address.This card will give
you access of a venue very close to you in your
location. Make sure you send address of your
present resident.
* Any difficulty or challenges encounter in
tracing your residential address two days before
the exam date, you will definitely be contacted
through our customer care for an alternative.
*The account payment is below and below is how
the card look like.
LATRIS OIL NIGERIA RECRUIT CARD
ATLAS OIL NIGERIA HR ACCT DETAILS:
MRS. FAVOUR OSERE (PERSONNEL MANAGER)
ACCT NUMBER: 0150470237
GTB
Thanks
Re: Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! by LaurelP(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2014
I got it also
But I'm skeptical about it because no genuine company would demand money for recruitment, moreso an oil company.
Re: Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! by brainzdh(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2014
SCAM!!!!!!-even my grandmother in the village knows that it's not bonafide-
Re: Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! by Victorakats(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1991324/recruit-card...lastr

expressed my view with respect to that...
Its a scam and i hope you dont follow through with them
Re: Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! by whytepawn1(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=LaurelP post=27910923]
this country is just so damn annoying.. why can't the authorities do something about this.... I felt it wasn't right for recruiters to demand money.. more so an oil company..
Re: Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! by whytepawn1(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2014
brainzdh:
SCAM!!!!!!-even my grandmother in the village knows that it's not bonafide-
yea... I thought as much.
Re: Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! by whytepawn1(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Victorakats:
https://www.nairaland.com/1991324/recruit-card...lastr

expressed my view with respect to that...
Its a scam and i hope you dont follow through with them
noted bro.
Re: Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! by dammy4511(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
There is God oooo..... Jobless people instead of them to go and scam central bank..... It is fellow jobless people like them they plan to scam.......If i were them i will do better
Re: Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! by thobee112: 3:04am On Nov 12, 2014
i got thesame sms too just like dis one, could it be true true that they are scam?
Re: Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! by funmiketoyole(f): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2014
Oh!u guys r d best!I knew I was gonna get smth here..I got d same msg ystday n I was Almost tryin to go tru wit it b4 I rem nairaland..I tot of it too dat y shud it b a personal acc n not d company's acc no?

1 Like

Re: Latrisoil Apt Test Invite...a Scam Or What! by whytepawn1(m): 1:43am On Nov 27, 2014
funmiketoyole:
Oh!u guys r d best!I knew I was gonna get smth here..I got d same msg ystday n I was Almost tryin to go tru wit it b4 I rem nairaland..I tot of it too dat y shud it b a personal acc n not d company's acc no?
Thank God for nairaland.. we all would have been conned .

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Twim Academy / Assistant Microbiologist Urgently Needed ( Our Asaba Location) / Eduprof Management Consulting Recruiting!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.