Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 (21972 Views)

Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Yobo, NFF Executives In Uyo For Vincent Enyeama's Mum's Burial (Photos) / Yacine Brahimi Wins BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by PopsyMumsy: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Toure Yaya has my vote

1 Like

Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by PopsyMumsy: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
sweetgala:
Make I no lie, I voted Yaya , I like Vincent and salute his great effort at Lille, but I could not bring myself to do it.
Toure has been great in the EPL , and that's much given I'm a diehard United fan.

Toure got my vote too

1 Like

Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 12, 2014
Kizmarty:

cheesycheesycheesy

Wetin?
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by bintudon(f): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2014
Not what I can talk here, someone as me to contact you
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2014
Done
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2014
done
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by jduns(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2014
BlackPeni5:
Why should i vote for him? is he the best or simply because he is Nigerian?

na ur type BH sup deh bomb!!
!!!
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by Goke7: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
I have a feeling that Enyeama will win the award since the award event will take place in Nigeria again, this is politics o, Nigeria is a strong stakeholder in CAF, Lightening cannot strike twice for Yaya toure in Nigeria and with the controversies that greeted the award last time I think CAF will be willing to compensate Nigeria this time around.

Forget all those voting rubbish, even FIFA sef de guilty or how do you explain messi getting the mvp award at the world cup, It was a compensation for his missing out on the big deal which is the world cup itself.

However if Enyeama does not win, then may be an algerian with their performance at the world cup.

This is about the CAF awards please
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by BlackPeni5: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
jduns:

na ur type BH sup deh bomb!!
!!!

You and your family will be bombed before the end of the year in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by tuffgongjo(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
hmnn, bros. Are yu telling me the truth
Undiluted version lol
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Undiluted version lol
bros, yu go harsh gaan. Which one be undiluted version again na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
We should all vote for our own. He deserve it.
This campaign should be taken to BBM and Facebook

So that Nigeria can give him a last departing gift (a thank you if you like) for saving our blushes most times.
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by asiwajumi(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Barblow:
To be candid, I think Enyeama can't be crown the African Football of the year
vote ur self den.tell us u no get airtime
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by mki: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Goke7:
I have a feeling that Enyeama will win the award since the award event will take place in Nigeria again, this is politics o, Nigeria is a strong stakeholder in CAF, Lightening cannot strike twice for Yaya toure in Nigeria and with the controversies that greeted the award last time I think CAF will be willing to compensate Nigeria this time around.

Forget all those voting rubbish, even FIFA sef de guilty or how do you explain messi getting the mvp award at the world cup, It was a compensation for his missing out on the big deal which is the world cup itself.

However if Enyeama does not win, then may be an algerian with their performance at the world cup.

This is about the CAF awards please
We are not talking about CAF awards here. This is the BBC African Footballer of the year.
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by haryomikun(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
BlackPeni5:
Why should i vote for him? is he the best or simply because he is Nigerian?
Both jooor! undecided
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by ewosk: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
majamajic:

he did 11 straight clean sheets, first African goalkeeper to do that in any top European league. And I think currently the only african goalkeeper in starting 11 of Europa league. Plus his world cup performances.
on Point
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by Jarus(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Orina:
no but because he did well at the world cup he was the 3rd best goalkeeper at the world cup, he broke the record for goalkeepers in the Ligue 1 last season e.t.c

Which World Cup?
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by Orina(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by Jarus(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by Sagamite(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is why the BBC award is completely worthless in the opinions of those of us in the clerisy.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by omar22(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2014
Last year everyone said either Vincent or Mikel deserve it and Yaya Toure doesnt because the Nigerian won something and Yaya didnt..

Now we have gone full cycle the shoes are on the other foot? are people sticking to their guns or are they changing their tunes?

Either way Yaya is not only up for the BBC, CAF.... but also a strong contender for EPL player of the year, because Man City winning last season was down to one man.
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2014
olapluto:
Who is BBC to decide African player of the year?Stop enslaving yourselves to people who do not think well of you!

F.O.O.L
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by Barblow(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Drabrah:

true, buh ur vote ll go a long way in bridging d gap. Moreso, if evrybody gat same mentality he'll neva win buh if evry1 giv him a vote, nt minding d fact dat it myt b wasted (aftrall it's costing u almost nothing) his chances r increased.
On this note, I wanna say I'm castingmine ryt away.

I vote for him on the BBC site last year and it was given to the gallant manchester city midfielder Yaya Toure! Doing same this time around would amount to same thing bro!!
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by Orina(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jarus:

Thanks for the link. Never knew.
Lol hope you watched todays match? Better vote for him
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by sagacious2014(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2014
can u vote on twitter?
Re: Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2014
Done. He deserves to win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ernesto Valverede Reveals "Special Thing" Man Utd Has / AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly / Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.