Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) (1999 Views)

10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by msmon(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
The Vagina is one of the most important parts of the female body, incidentally, while we dedicate so much time to facials, even tones, pedicure/ manicure, hair and Spa visits, we hardly ever think of taking extra care of the down there. And maybe this isn’t because we just don’t care, maybe it is because we don’t know these important things about the Vagina.

-Your Vagina is a result of what you eat: if you eat junks or unhealthy food everytime, your vagina is certainly going to smell awful. Replace your daily intake of junks and unhealthy food with fruits and plenty water so you can have a fresh smell coming from down there.

-Anal and MouthAction may cause Vaginal Odor: According to wikihow “Because any introduction of foreign bacteria can upset the delicate balance in your vagina and so sexual practices can have an effect. Certain sexual practices in particular can set off a reaction those practices include anal sex before vaginal sex, MouthAction and the use of objects or food” (Such as ice cream) as penetrative methods. This goes to say, after anal sex, change condoms before moving to vaginal sex.

-Peeing after sex is important in Vaginal hygiene: Try to pee after sex, even if you have intentions to wash too. During sex, unwanted bacteria can travel up the urethra which is connected to the bladder. Peeing after sex can help flush the bacteria out of the Vaginal area, helping you feel healthy.

-Sex exercises the vagina: Well it would please or unplease you (pick your choice) to know that Sex is good exercise for the Vagina, sex keeps the Vagina toned and elastic. You know what else exercises the Vagina? Vibrators!

-Scented creams marketed to “change” the smell of your down there might actually cause it to smell worse than it already is. You see, except these scented creams have extremely natural and chemical free ingredients, you are likely going to
eventually smell worse than you were trying to avoid. This goes for scented pads and tampons too.

-The Vagina stays clean on its own: Interesting yeah? Here is how, according to wikihow, “The Vagina actually stays clean on its own without the help of outside cleansers. Like other parts of the body, the vagina has a pH level that needs to be maintained within a certain range-3.5 and 4.5, to be specific-in other to prevent the growth of unhealthy bacteria and facilitate the growth of good bacteria”.

-Clean and dry clothes and underwear helps the Vagina stay healthy and clean. Also, loose fitting clothes do the same.

-Wipe your vagina from front to back when cleaning, rather than back to front when cleaning. This will keep fecal matter from entering your vagina and causing an infection. And also use plain, unscented toilet paper to wipe. Avoid using
wet wipes.

www.360nobs.com/2014/02/eight-things-you-did-not-know-about-your-vagina/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
hmmn....
Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by ikon123(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
chei!.. Just passing by!
Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by KELVINXY: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
dude,
I'm gonna report you to the police,for attempted suicide.!

How can you post such an article and say "strictly for ladies" when u're a Gent undecided

About the topic:
u did remind me of an ordeal,
Damn
I almost got suffocated. embarassed
Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by shudi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Good work @OP, I thought ladies will have flood this thread with comments and counter opinion, surprise to see that the first 3 comments are from guyz whom are banned from viewing the thread. Anyway, to make this thread strictly for ladies is unneccessary but u can change the word V*gina to Womanliness u used in the article. Good work! This should be a warning to those ladies that ...
Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by msmon(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
It's funny bro. *smile
KELVINXY:
dude,
I'm gonna report you to the police,for attempted suicide.!

How can you post such an article and say "strictly for ladies" when u're a Gent undecided

About the topic:
u did remind me of an ordeal,
Damn
I almost got suffocated. embarassed
Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by NaijaChild: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
@OP..tanx..I have learnt something new!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by msmon(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
First female comment. 1000likes for u.
NaijaChild:

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by emptyhead(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Me too I yaff learned something new
Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by LizNaira: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
"The womanliness" grin
Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 12, 2014
This is wonderful information for the ladies op, thanks for sharing. I'm glad you talked about fruits and water, vegetables are great too smiley
Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by msmon(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
You are welcome, I hope you shared this info with others. *smile*

xcelsia:
This is wonderful information for the ladies op, thanks for sharing. I'm glad you talked about fruits and water, vegetables are great too smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by msmon(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
You are welcome, I hope you shared this info with others. *smile*

xcelsia:

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2014
NaijaChild:
lol so what wr u doin befor?
Re: 8 Things You Did Not Know About Your V*gina(STRICTLY For LADIES) by EveSecret: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2015
great article. For more ways on how to treat vagina smell, loose vagina and urinary incontinence naturally in women go to eveintimatesecrets..com
http://eveintimatesecrets..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Fat Doctors!!! / SHOCKING!! See How Woman's Butt Implants Exploded.Viewer's Discretion Is Advised / Infection Supplements From GNLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.