Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners (63134 Views)

The Risks Of Having Multiple Sex Partners / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by zamemah: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
There are many reasons why people have a lot of sexual partners and with the hook up culture that seems to be a popular trend these days, it is really not surprising that people are having multiple sex partners at the same time. As fun and as thrilling as it can be to have multiple sex partners, it is also dangerous.

If you are having sex with a few different partners, here are some things you need to know:

1. Practice safe sex. Always use a condom.

2. If you are having sex with a few different partners, only one of them needs to be infected with an STD for it to be passed between everyone. People tend to have sex with each other without asking about each other’s backgrounds, especially flings, but remember you cannot tell if someone has an infection just by looking at them or at their behaviour so practice safe sex.

3. You could get pregnant and not know who the father is. Also, even if you do know, it does not mean that he will want to have anything to do with it.

4. If you see signs of genital warts, including blisters, sores, or itching, avoid sexual activity and get checked.

5. Avoid or reduce your alcohol intake. Drinking alcohol reduces your self consciousness and when you are incapacitated anyone can then take advantage of you and you will have no way of knowing their sexual history or health status. You may not even know that you were raped if you black out completely. If you are going to drink, make sure you are out with friends who you trust so they can take care and protect you if you do get drunk.

6. Limit the amount of sexual partners you have.

7. Know what STDs are — what they are, how they spread and how to get rid of an STD, just in case you catch one.

8. Get yourself tested frequently if you are at high risk. Even if you only have one sexual partner, get tested. Anyone who is sexually active is at risk, so in order to protect yourself, get tested.

Now, remember that abstinence is a valid choice. You should not let anyone make you feel pressured into having sex if you are not comfortable with it. But if you do decide to have sex, use condoms and limit the number of sexual partners you have.

http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/8-things-you-need-to-know-if-you-have-multiple-sex-partners/

36 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Sijo01(f): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Mynd I sight you.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Yoney007(f): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2014
Why multiple sex partners?? And you still call your private parts "private"...HELL NO!!! Its a public walk way.

96 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by LMAyedun(m): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2014
Words!! Thanks
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by femi4: 6:13am On Jul 04, 2014
Tell them

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Moblord(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2014
Nice
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by ednut1(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2014
story story cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Badmushazan: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2014
That one no consign me .... Jst passing by
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 04, 2014
Funny. How long before u forget to use a condom one day.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 04, 2014
I dey come.
Condoms are not 100% percent secured.Best is abstinence from sex.
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.

123 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 04, 2014
Tonychristopher , you are needed here for your contribution and expertise . grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 04, 2014
4 Girls genital warts and even Cervical cancer.... n yes gonorrhea SME STIs in females don't manifest(asymptomatic) ...those STIs block d fallopian tubes leading to Infertility..... ladies get ur selve screened for STIs today...and start ur PAP smear 1nc u hit 21.... thanks

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Blackchampion(m): 6:21am On Jul 04, 2014
Mama advice to Kunle.
Ok. I av eard
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2014
"Multiple Sex Partners"? Hmm, Private part ni! Dustbin Ke not private abeg
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by skyscraperTM(m): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2014
Sorry! I was banging my girlfriend. .
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Danielotuya(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2014
Instead of advicing on what nt to do, y nt jst tell then nt to have multiple partners, it is like saying dnt kill bt use a gun to kill to reduce d pain of ur victim

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Guykhena(m): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2014
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by sexymoma(f): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2014
This early morning...

5 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by sexymoma(f): 6:30am On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007: Why multiple sex partners?? And you still call your private parts "private"...HELL NO!!! Its a public walk way.
Abi national theater.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by chelseabmw(m): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2014
But we already know this things nahh cheesy abi na Primary school class we dey?

Anyways, ladies make una read am well grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by tuoyoojo(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2014
I once asked a chic, why wud she insist on a guy not using condoms becuz u don't enjoy intercourse. If she wasnt scared of stds...and she replied cuz we have fish brains cuz when one is "high", caution is low!

Before u go skin to skin, there is this voice screaming don't do it, but we( guys and chics) be like "abegi nothing dey happen)

Most times bf we know what's upn wata don pass garri

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Raypawer(m): 6:34am On Jul 04, 2014
abstinence is the best! till my wifey z arrnd!

8 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by crisycent: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2014
You basically said the same thing from 1-8

28 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Gepheral: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2014
Nice info...
Mods pls, I have an email notiffication from a vip here o and the problem is that the email I used then no longer works... How do I change my email? Seems there is no option for that... Anyone with ideas pls quote me.. Gracias
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by cuwakwere(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2014
That shit is private anytime anywhere. .. ashawo dem still call theirs private

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by leonard509(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2014
hdhk
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by orlaryhincah(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007: Why multiple sex partners?? And you still call your private parts "private"...HELL NO!!! Its a public walk way.
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by kossyablaze(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2014
Choi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2014
sexymoma: This early morning...

Weekend alert grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by kossyablaze(m): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra: I dey come.
pls add me on fb...kossy scot

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.