Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Business Diary Of A Smart G - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Diary Of A Smart G (1441 Views)

Acquiring A Smart Number For A Business / Business Directory As A Smart Advertising / Is Buying Iraqi Dinars A Smart Way To Get Rich Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
This should be in the diary section, but since its business related, I wish to drop it in this section.....
Am not here to sell anything, or teach anything.... Just a diary of my business life.......
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
A brief intro....
I am a G.... An online freelancer who make some good money onlune via freelancing....though am working towars buiding passive income for myself with time.......
Today, I have done and submitted the first batch of works....... Am currently in the hospital to get my ears flushed out.... Will update later today
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by Manweysabi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 5:47am On Nov 12, 2014
Good morning Diary.... I have been up and working for the past 1 hour and it felt nice to post here today..... As an online freelancer the two major problems and facing is that Of Procrastination (imagine me watching the suits when I have loads of work to get done) and that of excessive spending...... I make a lot and still spend a lot.... Maybe cos am a G.......
So far.... Am still now happy with the way Facebook decided to block my Special account when they found I was starting to make sells through the account from clickbank....they will hear from me soonest.... Got to go now, still got some more gigs to handle before I leave the house by 9...... Awesome day ahead
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
feeling so frustrated this night; have ever worked with a client whose
needs can never be satisfied.... this client is seeking for a 1000% perfection
in this job........
still asking myself what is holding back from throwing the towel on
freelancing and running my own thing....
guess am still scared of taking the first step into the unknown....
good night diary... the G aint happy.
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by sccofield(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2014
hello pls can you throw more light on the type of freelancing u do and where u source for your clients
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
@dear diary... another lovely day to be with you.... I attended a business meeting today
where Ubong King was the speaker... that dude challenged my status quota today....
according to him, anybody who is an employee is like a vulture; eating dead left over food.
and according to him also, it takes these 6 elements to be a success.....
1.information. 2. meditation. 3. visualization. 4. action. 5. supervision. 6. evaluation.
think its time to move from being a vulture to an eagle.. also a freelancer, am
still an employee, and to move to an eagle, i have to start taking steps and
step out of my comfort zone to try out all these business ideas... though am
being paralyzed by fear.... i just have to do it......
starting from launching some products online....
will keep you update on my progress... will draw a line of
action tomorrow after church.... goodnite diary

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Dear Diary... I must apologize for leaving you stranded all these while... am so sorry...
awhole lot of things have gone down since the last time I updated you... but am back for
real this time.....
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2015
The fact now is the... I AM BROKE NOW... it will come as a surprise to many,
but it is the truth.... and I have put the blame solely on ME... I allowed Laziness and Procrastination get
the better part of me.... I was busy spending; now that I'm broke, I think am back to my senses...
The good thing is that am retracing my steps back from $0 to get to $10,000 in the coming months...
I will keep you updated on my progress dear diary
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2015
What are the Steps I going to take to get to my goal:
I will focus on launching my own Products solely online.....will do part time
freelancing just to get enough money to keep body and soul together.....
I am to launch as many as 150 products from now to Xmas....
that freaking huge... but am taking it a step at a time......
It would have been much easier if I had capital to outsource, but I don't, I will personally
do all the work and launching alone until the dime starts rolling in...
A journey of a thousand miles starts with just a step, so am gonna focus on
a task at a time to avoid the over whelming feeling I do get when I get started...
Meanwhile, am still a student, Full time, majoring on a course that most people
take as tough... The L world....
this means that my mornings will be occupied with lectures; I will focus on work late at night...
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2015
TaSk For Today:
today is LFD (Lecture Free Day) Yeeeee... am always very happy on days when I dont have to
go to classes......
but I still have to step out to FRSC to get my Temp driver's license and also get to the bank to kick some butts.....
after which I get home and start working..... Am already dreading the task ahead, but my mind is made up already....
I got a meeting with a Freelance Client by 8PM, that is enough time to work on my sh!t.. hope it goes while too......
Forgot to add;;;; I have let my weight slip up too over the last couple of months, and toning up is part of the goal...
I downloaded some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts from youtube.. 2 to be exact and each runs for 30 mins, plus a
15 mins abs workout....
I just finished the 45 mins workout now and my head is actually spinning......
Got to go diary.... will keep you updated on my progress. I Promise...
will tell you about what motivated me to get started the next time we meet... Peace out
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Okay... Am wrapping it up for today... Was able to complete a product today, was thinking I
would launch it today, but it seems one aspect of it, is like rocket science.... but will sure crack it by tomorrow
with the help of my Main Man....
got to call it a day; my progress today was impressive though.... will wrap up this product tomorrow
and start a new 1 same tomorrow....
Progress:
Product launched : None
Amount made today: $0
Aggregate amount made so far: $0
good night diary
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 7:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Dear Diary...Good morning....another lovely day to be alive....
Did I mention that my meeting with my Client didn't go as I anticipated?
anyway, all join....
Itinerary for Today:
I got to head to school for lectures this morning....
Hoping to be Back by 12pm or so, depending on when am done.
Rest for an 1 hour after I get back home, and start working on launching this
product today.... after which I start researching for the next one....
Peace out.... thanks for staying motivated with me.
Did I mention that I just finished my 45 mins workout now.... sweating like
a sallah ram.... but its all for good....
Peace out.
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Dear Diary... Another lovely day to be alive......
Sorry I didn't make an update yesterday, had issues with power,
infact, I had to go drag my Gen Repairer out of bed to come repair my gen yesterday...

My Progress So Far:
1 Product down, 149 to go
working on the second product now...
I just realised that work begins after you launch your product;
so I have to schedule my time now between advertising and marketing my Products
and launching new ones....
Mind you, my exams are scheduled to start sometime in July, so I have to also
dedicate at least 2 hours daily to read too.... but am all up to the task....
Anyway....thats my progress so far...
Amount made:$0.... still the broke G
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2015
Good Morning Diary.......
I got a good news and a bad news; but let me start with the bad news;
Someone tampered with my bank account, and the little money I have there have
been seized... It has been affected my productivity because I was hoping to survive
on that little cash until I start making income from this new venture.... Anyway, I have promised
myself to stop spending precious time pursuing that matter again; they should take the account and the
money, I don't bloody care; I will find a way to survive.
Good News:
I made my first sales yesterday.... DANCING SHOOOOOOKKKKKKIIIIIIII grin grin grin cool cool cool wink wink wink
am I happy, Hail YES.....
The second product should have been finished, but I was wasting much energy on this bank matter.....
but am hoping to put much effort to ensure that the Product is launched either today or latest tomorrow...
PROGRESS SO FAR:
Products launched; 1
Amount made: Personal (winks, will keep you updated in the coming weeks on amount)
Product remaining: 149.....
Thanks for staying with me diary... Peace out.
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Good Morning Dairy.... Another Lovely Day to Be alive.
It's Getting cold more than Ever.... 'Truly a Weather For 2' L grin grin winkL
Anyway....back to business. I have Promised myself not to check my earnings
until 6 weeks, starting from Next week, so that I can focus on launching and
marketing....
Progress So Far:
Product Launched 2 (remaining 148)
Amount Made: not to be checked until the 6th week....
Present Process: Working on Marketing the 2nd Product and Launching
the 3rd Product...
Thanks for being a source of Motivation to me in this hard times....
Peace Out
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Dear Diary: I am Awake; I am alive; I am healthy, that's all that matters.....
Okay... I mentioned earlier that am going to be taking some freelancing jobs to supplement
my income for now, (money for fuel and data) I just got a minor freelance job now, lets see how it goes...
I also promised not to check my income report until 6th week, but I couldn't resist the temptation. I actually did check
my report this morning and saw some sales.... Yahooooooooo.... but am still not impressed.
Progress so far:
Products launched: 2
Remaining Products: 148
Sales: until the 6th week...
Peace out......
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Okay... Just Annoying... after typing an Epistle as my diary update, it didnt post...
Number of Products Launched (3)
Remaining (147)
Income ( not to be checked until the 6th week)
TGIF...
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by olaide721(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2015
What is all dis?
Someone ask a question up there u didn't answer
What
u are doing is like a mad person talking to him/herself
U just dey teach and talk to urself all alone there is no communication @ all
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
@Olaide....sorry...But I have to hit it hard on u....
If you were sensible enough, you will notice that the thread is a Business DIARY.... And you make personal entries in a diary with just you and yourself....its just a way of keeping myself accountable to myself. Sorry... This is not another free tutorial thread.... Am on Track, and dont need verifcation from you....
Oya run along......
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dear Diary.... Here I am again:
My exams are actually around the corner; so I have stopped production for now, till
3rd week of July... Its actually very stressful for me to read these days, but I still got to put my best
into being the best... I actually paid my online shop front a visit today and saw more sales... That is just
the beginning.... Am gonna tackle this business from a whole new level after my exams.....
Least I forget, I got a Public Presentation to make tomorrow and its scarring the shit out of me.... but I will pull through...
So until sometime in July, Bye diary....
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yeaaaaaa.... Am back..... Exams Over.... am a free G once again....
Tryna build up fresh motivation to continue.... I made some little amounts
here and there while exams were going on... That is the cool thing about
Passive income......
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dear Diary; how are you doing? It’s really been a long time. I’m have been long away focusing on academia.
I am back on ground now. So what has been happening ever since?
Anyway, I am going to be a little more specific in my updates from now to enable other smart people learn from what I do.
Re: Business Diary Of A Smart G by royalads: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Okay, as I said earlier, I will be a little more specific in my details, that doesn’t mean I will write down every nitty bit hear.

So diary, you remember that I have been into Kindle publishing with about 6 books published so far, although the initial goal was to publish 100 books straight up.

After my long stay from work, I need to make some new changes to get the ground running although some of the books are still making some little change here and there.

So basically, a lot of things are running through my mind now and I need to make a decision before tomorrow morning

First, I’m contemplating whether to continue with the kindle stuff (100 books goal) or whether I should go ahead with my new site and build it to become an authority site.

Secondly, whether I should try out the twitter and mylikes method of making money (basically has to do with building twitter followers with twiends and sending mylike ads for income)

Finally, whether I should try out a new Youtube channel with this madt niche I just discovered.

For now, I will still continue with my freelance writing while I make a decision on which way to follow.
Until tomorrow Diary…..
Good night.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Professional 32pcs Makeup Brush Set With Free Leather Makeup Bag / What Is Bitcoin / Is Quickteller Safe To Receive Western Union Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.