Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Naira Land's Interface.. Hmmmm - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naira Land's Interface.. Hmmmm (538 Views)

Learn On Naira Land: Questions To Ask Before You Start Blogging. / Do You Have Naira Land Control Panel Password For Sell? / Naira Land AD Banner Designer Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Land's Interface.. Hmmmm by Stanleyafam(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Good evening every one, i've been on naira land for some time..and i've loved the feeling around..ok!
Nice interface bt looks old atimes.. i'm not much of an expert but how does the site interface look to the gurus around? Flashy? Or dull looking?
Re: Naira Land's Interface.. Hmmmm by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Stanleyafam:
Good evening every one, i've been on naira land for some time..and i've loved the feeling around..ok!
Nice interface bt looks old atimes.. i'm not much of an expert but how does the site interface look to the gurus around? Flashy? Or dull looking?

Abeg no b naira land na nairaland.

I think Seun is trying to preserve the speed of the website it loads quite fast you know
but despite that I think the design can be improved while sill keeping the speed like editing the colors a little
#myopiniontho
Re: Naira Land's Interface.. Hmmmm by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ahem

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? 404 Error When Trying To Edit Articles On Wordpress Blog / Free Ebook Cover Creator / Need A Partner To Design A Learning Management Website.....e-learning Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.