Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416637 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 4:28am On Aug 22, 2018
stephenobioha:
Please at what time of the year does PWC graduate trainee application starts

Any time from October to January

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the quick response, I am really looking for ward to it , tho I am still a corper but will finish by March 2019, hope I will be eligible to register because it might be my one and only opportunity as I am already 25 years and I read that the hidden age requirement is 'not more than 26'.....I wanna give it my one and only best shot by God's grace .but I don't know if our will be eligible for it since I will still be serving when they will start but would have ended service before the end of the recruitment process since its a long process.
Thanks for the response once again.

Any time from October to January [/quote]
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Perfect time to apply. I also applied during my nysc days way back! Provided you'll be done on or before a June 2019

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Thank you very much ...I will be waiting for their graduate trainee door to open
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by samirnasri(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
stephenobioha:
Thank you very much ...I will be waiting for their graduate trainee door to open

Be on the lookout for the application between January and February. Also, you can check the early pages of this thread to get the study materials. Try and study them diligently, at least that would afford you the opportunity to scale through the first two stages
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Thanks bro...

Be on the lookout for the application between January and February. Also, you can check the early pages of this thread to get the study materials. Try and study them diligently, at least that would afford you the opportunity to scale through the first two stages[/quote]
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olatoke25: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2018
funkystanl:
Perfect time to apply. I also applied during my nysc days way back! Provided you'll be done on or before a June 2019

I will be done with nysc by july 2019.
I saw it somewhere that either june/july.
Please I need verification on this
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olatoke25: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2018
I will be done with nysc july 2019. I saw it somewhere either june/july . Please I need verification on dis
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 3:17am On Nov 05, 2018
olatoke25:

I will be done with nysc by july 2019.
I saw it somewhere that either june/july.
Please I need verification on this

Usually its June but I don't think it's cast in stone,and it costs you almost nothing to give it a try. All the best!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olatoke25: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=funkystanl post=72689797]

I really appreciate dis, definitely gonna give it a try.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by luvizwicked(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2018
VACANCY
Job Title- Process Technicians (Multiple Roles/Sites)
Qualifications- B.Sc/HND Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Food Tech and Related Science Courses.
Experience:
Direct Report- Site Manager

Job Summary:
Based at customer premises and be responsible for carrying out scheduled maintenance and as well as in process checks to ensure that the standard operating procedures are followed. He/she will also periodically carry out analysis to ensure compliance with agreed KPIs.
He or She is responsible for the safe operation and analysis of boiler water and process water. He is also responsible for operating and maintaining specific equipment, troubleshooting equipment failures, assisting in performing daily inspections and preventative maintenance, and performing other tasks that are required or as directed by Diversey management.
Responsibilities Include:

Relationship Management
• Interface with the customer’s analytical chemistry lab staff and work together to do analysis.
• Promote the interests of the company, good relations with the clients, and other stakeholders.
• Assist with data collection.

Analysis and reporting

• To conduct accurate analytical and/¬or microbiological test on samples according to work instruction
• Recording test results accurately
• Analyzing results to ensure consistency to specifications
• Preparing of reagents, solutions and media
• Recognize erroneous results, reporting them immediately and initiate corrective action
• Monitor the production area and the bottling lines to ensure that our products are being used in an optimal manager and that nothing goes wrong.
• Do data collection as might be required

Reports Generation
• Generate monthly reports as requested by the Manager and the customer.
• Do any other duty that will be required of you by your manager

Interested Applicants are to send their CVs to diversey.ng@gmail.com on or before Tuesday 13 November, 2018.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by martobi: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Prechila(f): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
opetobi:

U will b glad to download dat material
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 05, 2019
blesseenE:

5) What are the various units under PWC Advisory and what is the criteria for placement into respective departments ?
PwC advisory dabble into a whole lot of things and the various units are carved out based on the nature of the Advisory services they render.

Before now the Advisory unit was just one big family under the name: Performance Improvement (or PI for short) but since it's rebranding the unit has undergone a number of changes and innovation hence the split into various units.
The units I can give for now are: Performance Improvement and Risk management. Though there are other units whose functions vary from Strategy, Forensic audits to Business Recovery services.
6) In your view what is the best unit in PWC ? ( FSIP, ENERGY or CSIP )
In my view the best unit as per the category you have given i.e Assurance units e.g FSI, ENERGY etc would be ENERGY, closely followed by SPA before CIPS. But if your question has to do with the best unit overall, then my answer would be TAX for the following reasons:
a) Work-life balance.
b) Higher pay.
c) Less witch hunters
7) What are the things I can do during the Induction training program to land myself in a good unit and escape a bad unit ? (I did my service in a bank and I don't want to have anything to do with a bank in my life.)
The truth is that in PwC a bad unit depends greatly on individual perspective. The unit I mentioned (FSIP) is 'bad' in my view for a number of reasons e.g The leadership is not smiling, crazy deadlines, work-life balance for peak periods is non-existent etc but this does not mean that people in that unit are necessarily not progressing despite what they face.
In PwC, HC (Human Capital) is in charge of allocating staff to the various units based on need, expertise and some other criteria. A staff can lobby to be out of a particular unit if he or she has a good reason not to be in that unit. PwC Human Capital are responsive to staff needs.
Given that you have a background in the banking sector, you are most likely to end up in FSIP because you already know the terrain but this is not cast in stone. You can still find yourself in some other unit as well.
I will advice that you let HC know your grouse against the banking sector on time and please give them plausible reasons why you can't go back to the banking sector. If your reasons are okay, then you might just find yourself in some other unit.
cool Do people in Advisory also travel and do they have opportunities for training ?
Every Staff of PwC is exposed to the training program at various levels of development. Personal trainings via CBTs are readily available to every member of staff and classroom trainings are also done at various times. Training is something no one would lack in PwC.
Like I said before the greatest asset of PwC is their staff and they go to great lengths to ensure that ALL their staff get the very best, top of the shelf, trainings. So your answer is: YES, Advisory staff are properly trained and get to travel too.
9) Hi calculus, thanks so much for the in depth enlightenment regardn pwc. Buh I hrd from a source dt pwc signs an agreement wiv her clients not to employ any associate workn under d pwc umbrella in any of d clients firms. Thus, makn it difficult 2move out of pwc unlike kpmg dt gives room for opportunities abound regardn associates bn employed by its clients. Pls cld u shed more light on dis? Thanks in antoicipation
Quite true for those auditing some oil companies like Exxon mobil but this is not true for other staff members who happen to be in some other units.
Even when one is in ENERGY where the individual might be exposed to the audit of companies like Exxon, the individual can still be employed by other companies like Shell where this restriction is non-existent.
10) So starting salary is 165 right? (does this amount apply to both chartered and non chartered? ) Does it increase after 6 months probation? And to what amount?
* Starting salary is between 165k and 180k but it's safe to stick to 165k.
* There is salary differentials in PwC. The more value you add to the firm the more you are likely to get paid. Those who are chartered get more than their mates who are yet to be chartered but the salary differential with respect to this criterion is not material; say, between 5k to 15k.
* Your salary increases at every stage of your development. So, Yes, when you scale through the probation period (the first 6 months), your salary will increase to something between 175k to 195k.
11) I also heard that after a year from the first 6 months you'll get to A1 (Associate 1) and your pay will increase again, how much does it increase to?
You heard right! If you continue to perform very well, you should make the third level associate i.e Associate 1 (A1) in 1 year; starting from Associate 3 (A3). At A1, your salary should be between 185k and 205k.
12) How many years does it take one to move from associate to senior associate?
Movements/Promotions in PwC is relatively fair compared to some other organisations. Moving within a grade level e.g Associates (A3 to A1) or Senior Associates (SA3 to SA1) is termed movement as long as they are within the same grade. Movement from one grade to another e.g from Associate to Senior Associate i.e from A1 to SA3 is termed promotion.
Appraisals are done with respect to any job you spend at least 40 hours on, and the appraisal system is such that you will be graded from a scale of (1) to (5). If you are graded either (1) or (2), it means that you are doing exceedingly well or you are performing beyond expectation. If you are graded (3) it means you are performing as expected. But anything below (3) is not good i.e you are performing below expectation.
For someone who is consistently ranked between (1) and (2) all through, the individual is expected to become a senior associate in just one and a half years from the moment he steps into PwC. But if the individual is ranked between (2) and (3), the individual might spend about 2 years before becoming a Senior Associate. You do not get moved or promoted when you are ranked below (3).
In summary, it will take a year and half to become a senior associate if you perform above expectation, 2 years if you are performing as expected but no promotion or movement if you are performing below expectation.
13) What's the pay of a senior associate?
A first level Senior Associate (SA3) earns between 220k to 230k; a second level Senior Associate (SA2) earns between 260k and 275k while a third level Senior Associate (SA1) earns something in the region of 300k to 360k.
14) I heard that they never pay the performance bonus stated in our letters because departments never get to meet targets, is this true? Does the performance bonus increase as your level increases?
That is not true! Performance bonuses are paid at the discretion of the partners. Some Units meet their targets and get paid their bonuses but this bonus is NOT a 'Right'. If you get paid, then take it as 'other income'. Please don't plan your wedding based on this bonus otherwise you might get the shocker of a lifetime.
15) Do they give Christmas bonus?
NO!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.