Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Yahweh! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh! (640 Views)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? / A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahweh! by philfearon(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2014

This read is too long...A 2004 write up!!

This read contains a great Host of Knowledge,as it is historical...
This read is about the warrior god,Yahweh,the violent god of The Jews that many Christians today are so much dying to cling to....If You want to know the real truth,read on...If you want to remain clueless and slave-bound,ignore..

In a September 22 nd, 2002 speech to
visiting Christian Zionists, Israeli Prime
Minister Ariel Sharon asserted,
"This land is ours... God gave
us the title deeds..."
However, recent scholarly research,
including discoveries by an archaeological
team from the University of Tel Aviv, not
only deconstruct the Biblical Old Testament
and Torah stories upon which this claim
rests, but grant previously unthinkable
credence to an ancient historian’s claim
that the Israelites of Exodus were actually
the Hyksos, and therefore of Asiatic origin.
To trace the foundations
of this ongoing Biblical
bonfire, we must go back
to 1999.
All hell broke loose in
Israel in November of that
year when Prof. Ze’ev
Herzog of Tel Aviv
University announced:
"the Israelites were never in Egypt, did
not wander the desert, did not
conquer the land, and did not pass it
on to the twelve tribes".
Moreover, the Jewish God YHWH had a
female consort - the goddess Asherah!
His conclusion that the kingdom of David
and Solomon was at best a small tribal
monarchy, at worst total myth, has made
enemies for him in the camps of traditional
Jewish and Christian belief systems. He
asserts: all evidence demonstrates that the
Jews did not adopt monotheism until the
7 th Century BCE - a heresy according to the
Biblical tradition dating it to Moses at
Mount Sinai.
The read is too long and Nairaland space can't contain it...
Continue here:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_jehovah01.htm
....Knowledge is power!!
Share your thoughts after reading.
..Remember,it is a long read,but it is definitely worth it....

1 Like

Re: Yahweh! by otipoju(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2014
I will read it and may come back to state my thougts.

Before i go let me quickly say that the Israelites constantly drifted between monotheistic allegiance to Yahweh and the polytheistic but pragmatic worship of the baalim,ashtoreth etc whom they believed were responsible for fertile crops in an arid land and had to be propitiated.

The Hebrew romance with polytheism began almost immediately after the exodus up to the descent into captivity. This is clearly evident in the Hebrew scriptures which is saturated tales of numerous prophets of Yahweh calling them to repentance.

So the prof has said nothing new in that regard.

I am coming...let me read the article.
Re: Yahweh! by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 12, 2014
We do not need too many evidence to know the Jewish are a superstitious race who think too high of themselves. It is a shame too many people believe their Myth and warrior deity,Yahweh.
Re: Yahweh! by philfearon(m): 5:51am On Nov 12, 2014
ifeness:
We do not need too many evidence to know the Jewish are a superstitious race who think too high of themselves. It is a shame too many people believe their Myth and warrior deity,Yahweh.
Some other "never say never fellas" still needs to be lifted off of this abomination.....And it begins with massive awareness!!

You can imagine a situation in real life where you tell some fellas who are religious and who ask you some religious questions, and you tell them to "go Zap themselves, you don't give a damn about some silly mechanism of mental slavery",and they will start looking at you as if You are from Pluto...

Any other talks with them goes back to that fairy tale of a book, the next thing is "mark today's date!" ………
Lol,I be calender Wey dey mark date?
Re: Yahweh! by philfearon(m): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2014
ifeness:
Secondly, Religion has eaten into the fabric of their psychological and mental capacity,draining it completely,that whenever they see any topic that will uplift that veil,their programming makes them avoid such....
But the brain is not to be fooled,it will always seek the truth and knowledge... Acknowledgement is individual choice!!

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Church Because Of Lack Of Offering. Wrong Or Right? / Music: Jesus Power [super Power] ~ Frank Edwards / UK Quizes T.B Joshua For Claiming He Predicted The Missing Indonesia Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.