Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Agent Of Change Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Agent Of Change Forum (1318 Views)

The Power Of Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Agent Of Change Forum by Ebiz4real(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2008
A new forum is up now that has it concept centered on change, so if you believe in positive change and sustainable development then logon to www.theagentofchange-ng.com and join our community of change
Re: The Agent Of Change Forum by SamMilla1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2008
Not meaning to sound critical here,
drop that obama propaganda and focus on a real concept to develop your forum.
Change to what from what if i may ask.
Anyway the major reason for my reply is to give you one quick warning.
I run SMF software too and i am an admin to numerous sites.
That means i have a huge experience of the software because i can modify the template files with my eyes closed.
Custom themes like the one you installed always looks so beautiful and Colourful
But its double work to modify them, especially when adding more mods and packages.
I will advice you to go back to the default theme until you have enough experience to run a custom theme.

You also created a lot of boards , Try to make some of them child boards to others to make the forum navigation easy aand start digging for traffic. I see nothing there that will bring any change you are wrote up there.
Get serious.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Online Payment / The Best Softwares On Web Design / Vacancy: Paid Moderators Needed On My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.